IGNORED

LOL Duggars

ladypuglover

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jessa called it vow removal.

Ah, I had forgotten about that -- so it was a slip on her part, and a quote from you! 8-)

I guess Jim Boob got the puffy sleeves he wanted! Why on earth is she wearing white? I mean, come on... you have a bazillion kids...

No, it's not Mack. This was when Anna and Michelle were pregnant at the same time. I believe that is Jordyn in the crib. Ann was pregnant with Mack and J'Chelle was pregnant with Josie.

THIS. THIS is why these pictures are SO. DAMN. SQUICKY! If you are taking a photo that has grandparents and parents and a baby, and you don't know who the baby belongs to then you're doing something wrong!!!!

SO TRUE!!! I can just see... in 5 years... a whole playpen of random duggars with kissing couples above them. SQUICK!

Its definitely Mack, but its still yucky.

I guess Jim Boob got the puffy sleeves he wanted! Why on earth is she wearing white? I mean, come on... you have a bazillion kids...

I'm sure she got the hymen reattachment surgery before that vow renewal. Jim Bob would spend his hard earned money on something like that. All the pain for the woman, all the masculine glory of popping a cherry for him!

Jessa called it vow removal.

I'm looking for the clip and will post it here.

And here it is, it is at the 8 minute mark where Jessa calls it a vow removal.

GWQQCAzr55E

ETA, I'm going on only 2 hours of sleep and mixed up the girls. :doh:

oooh I spotted a chore pack on Johanna when they were opening up the wedding dress box!

oooh I spotted a chore pack on Johanna when they were opening up the wedding dress box!

One of the boys had a chore pack on too! Squick!

jt8589.jpg

Nice use of the Jesus fish, JB.

WTF is Michelle doing holding a musical instrument? She and Boob have admitted they are tone deaf and can't play instruments, but "wanted their children to learn music." Parsed as "Gothard demands the children learn to play at least one instrument as part of their ATI upbringing." I know I've actually seen that in print somewhere.

Disingenuous much, Boob? A nice political pic that makes it look like Michelle taught her kids how to play. Bullshit meter is at a bizillion.

Wow! From the looks of it, on their old website, you can pretty much tell that Michelle lost it around 1988....or just after having Josh.

This is a funny topic!! I especially loved the one made by LayDNimue where Dimbulb remarks on Josie not looking like him!

Hope you're enjoying my attempts at them as well! Here's two more.

duggar_lolcat3.jpg

duggar_lolcat4.jpg

1994familyduggar.jpg

This picture really isn't so bad for the time that it was taken. That floral pattern isn't fantastic, but at least it's age appropriate for the girls wearing it, and there's one girl that doesn't match. And most importantly, Michelle, a grown woman, is not wearing a dress that matches her little daughters. If it weren't for the bloomers, you wouldn't even know that they were such an unusual family. They look like just a slightly larger version of any other family for their time.

The expression on Jinger's face is priceless. It's like she knew things were messed up from the very beginning.

This picture was probably taken right around the time that Michelle had the break down and couldn't handle the work and stress. They look almost normal in that picture and it makes me wonder how life would have turned out for all of them if Michelle had made a different decision at that critical point and just went fundie-lite instead of doubling down on super-extreme fundie.

1994familyduggar.jpg

This picture really isn't so bad for the time that it was taken. That floral pattern isn't fantastic, but at least it's age appropriate for the girls wearing it, and there's one girl that doesn't match. And most importantly, Michelle, a grown woman, is not wearing a dress that matches her little daughters. If it weren't for the bloomers, you wouldn't even know that they were such an unusual family. They look like just a slightly larger version of any other family for their time.

The expression on Jinger's face is priceless. It's like she knew things were messed up from the very beginning.

This picture was probably taken right around the time that Michelle had the break down and couldn't handle the work and stress. They look almost normal in that picture and it makes me wonder how life would have turned out for all of them if Michelle had made a different decision at that critical point and just went fundie-lite instead of doubling down on super-extreme fundie.

Bloomers were in style at the time for a prairie chic look in the early/mid 90's. I can remember seeing friend's little girls wearing them at that time and those friends were not fundy or even Christian. Also they came into style in the late 80's too. I can't snark on the bloomers but I can snark on the oh god what did we all wear back in those days thing. :roll:

It's also a bit funny to me to see how much Jenny/Johannah/Jordyn and Josie. (hannie looks like a dead ringer for Jana assuming that it's Jana the one who is flashing her bloomers.) resemble their elder sisters and jackson resembles John-David. On a superficiial level it's sort of bizarre to see how if a couple procreates 19 times you get 19 variations and how they resemble each other at different ages.

Look at Michelle's expression in the first pic in 1988 though. She looks like a normal, tired mom. In the rest of the pics, you can tell, that's when she bought into the ATI propaganda. Her facial expressions look faked, and unaturally tired. So Stepford Wives-ish

duggar_lolcat4.jpg

Holy shit, from that angle she looks like Jenelle Evans with awful 90s hair. The resemblance is uncanny!

Hilariously, (for those not in the know) Jenelle is (in)famous for her antics and horrible parenting on Teen Mom 2.

OK, my first attempt at an LOL. I couldn't help but think this when I saw this photo!

6034004236_3b2273d852.jpg

Edited to, um, add the actual image since I did something wrong the first time! :shifty:

i think it's jana down front and jill immodestly showing her bloomers. jana and jd are twins and they are closer in size.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived