IGNORED

LOL Duggars

ladypuglover

15mgxo1.jpg

Sidebar: Nice rack Michelle. I'm not even looking at your countenance!

Whats that? Engorged with milk? Inverted nipples?

Never mind. Right back to the face.

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Age can darken hair. I was born a redhead, went strawberry blond to blong back to red/dark brown all without touching hair dye. I dye my hair now because I don't like the gray and white strands. So Michelle could have darkened all on her own, naturally.

I'll second that. I went from ginger to strawberry blond to white blond to normal blond to medium brown without dye.

Does Michelle dye her hair? It was so much lighter back then.

As others have said, it could have lightened over summers, then gone back, or darkened over time.

It is darker in the prom pic -- very similar to now, and lighter in the wedding pics. So she may have tried out a lighter color via dye for a while. Or the wedding might have been after a summer out in the sun.

I'm generally not crazy about the fat jokes, even though Smuggar is such a tempting target, due to his personality. So this may be hypocritical of me.

But I like my parodies to be as close as possible to the original, so a small suggestion:

6011381457_b1f0622d11.jpg

:D

Chickenetti :o

I fully admit to having enjoyed rotel with velveeta and a bag of tortilla chips as it's own meal on more than one occasion...but the combination of those ingredients sounds vile.

Velveeta is not cheese!!!

It's a processed cheese product... For a family that calls tater tot casserole food, I think that's doing pretty well.

As others have said, it could have lightened over summers, then gone back, or darkened over time.

It is darker in the prom pic -- very similar to now, and lighter in the wedding pics. So she may have tried out a lighter color via dye for a while. Or the wedding might have been after a summer out in the sun.

I third this. I was blonde when I was little and now my hair is very dark. My mother's hair was white blonde as a kid and her's is dark now as well. I'm also wondering if it might be the quality or film in the 80s or the chemicals used to develop them? In the 60s and 70s pictures sometimes had this reddish/brown odd quality to them. It made colours look different, not quite so crisp. That's perhaps a poor description but it's all I can think of. Though, I've never seen pictures from the 80s with that same quality. Maybe they had an old camera or something?

Yup, that totally looks like the orangey effects of Sun-In on light brown hair.

I was a towhead, but now my hair is about medium brown. I say "about" because I've highlighted it so much over the years and now it's gotten pretty gray under the low-lights, that it's now more of an educated guess. :mrgreen:

My eyes also changed color from baby blue, to gray blue, to gray to now what can be pale green, gray, or gray-green based on clothing and mood. Today, my mood is fair, I'm wearing navy and my eyes are gray.

There will be a test later. :dance:

It could very well be hormonal. Both my mom and I grew darker hair after having a child.

Possibly, although I think based on pics like this, there was some coloring involved.

1994familyduggar.jpg

Thanks, breaker!

No worries! The links homeschoolmama1 gave to their old website is awesome.

Possibly, although I think based on pics like this, there was some coloring involved.

1994familyduggar.jpg

No worries! The links homeschoolmama1 gave to their old website is awesome.

Wow, Michelle's Mullet is amazing. It really is a work of art.

Could it be Josie?

No, it's not Mack. This was when Anna and Michelle were pregnant at the same time. I believe that is Jordyn in the crib. Ann was pregnant with Mack and J'Chelle was pregnant with Josie.

15mgxo1.jpg

Sidebar: Nice rack Michelle. I'm not even looking at your countenance!

Whats that? Engorged with milk? Inverted nipples?

Never mind. Right back to the face.

You know, it really bothers me for some stupid reason that Michelle looks like she got caught in a rain storm in this pic. I mean if you are going to go through all the trouble, $$$$ and effort of having a vow removal, getting a dress from say yes to the dress wouldn't you spend an extra 10 minutes to make sure your hair looks decent? I mean come on, I know it is hotter than hell there in August and most likely 100% humidity but couldn't J-Boob lend her a little bit of his aqua net?

No, it's not Mack. This was when Anna and Michelle were pregnant at the same time. I believe that is Jordyn in the crib. Ann was pregnant with Mack and J'Chelle was pregnant with Josie.

Nope, that poor baby is Mack and that sad photo was used in many magazines. :( poor Mack.

You know, it really bothers me for some stupid reason that Michelle looks like she got caught in a rain storm in this pic. I mean if you are going to go through all the trouble, $$$$ and effort of having a vow removal, getting a dress from say yes to the dress wouldn't you spend an extra 10 minutes to make sure your hair looks decent? I mean come on, I know it is hotter than hell there in August and most likely 100% humidity but couldn't J-Boob lend her a little bit of his aqua net?

Agreed. The style of that dress/veil is SCREAMING for an updo, and I'm sure she would have been more comfortable in the heat with her hair off her neck and back. There are ways she could style one that would still draw attention to the "countenance"...and not make her look like she's wearing a cheap weave.

I mean if you are going to go through all the trouble, $$$$ and effort of having a vow removal,

Typo or Freudian slip? :lol:

Typo or Freudian slip? :lol:

Jessa called it vow removal.

I'm looking for the clip and will post it here.

And here it is, it is at the 8 minute mark where Jessa calls it a vow removal.

GWQQCAzr55E

ETA, I'm going on only 2 hours of sleep and mixed up the girls. :doh:

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived