IGNORED

The Walking Dead

Alecto

:pink-shock:

I don't believe for a second Judith is dead. The car seat was unbuckled. I think the two little blondes got her away safely.

Or Darryl has her.

Hershel dying was the absolute worst. I loved him. He didn't even flinch when that sword hit him. Back of steel.

I'm so damned glad the Governor got what was coming to him. Hated him.

I think it'll be neat to see where everybody ends up. I just hope it isn't all totally focused on Rick and Carl. I needs Darryl and Michonne

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What!? :o I needs Daryl and Carol, and I WILL NOT tolerate dissent!!! *shakes fist* :snooty: :hand: :angry-devil: :angry-tappingfoot: :violence-axechase: :violence-duel: What you said! :shock:

What do you mean, I don't get a say? Shut up I do too!!!! :P

I'm sorry, I can't help myself--I'm one of those crazy Caryl shippers. :embarrassed: What were we talking about?

Oh yeah. I think Tyreese has Judith. Hershel is was, indeed, a "tough sumbitch." I think episode 9 will be focused on Rick and Carl, just because it's supposed to be the closest episode to the comics that we've seen so far. But, I do think we'll get to see the others interact in the episodes after that. Beth is with Daryl, though, not Michonne. Michonne is on her own, I think. I don't know where she went after she saved Rick.

• 4 months later...

So...Season 4, eh? That was...ugh. I HATED the two episodes with Beth and Daryl. I hope they don't go there. The rest of the season was just...erm. I hope next season is better, I guess. I don't have a lot of faith in the writers anymore.

I can write about this now because I've finally calmed down. Why they gotta ruin my favourite show? Bastards.

I liked it...hoping for more stuff to happen next season, but great character development and where they are now, wtf!!! should be good. I still can't believe Rick and that dudes throat, damn!!

I also did not care for what appeared to be developing between Bethie and Daryl. Is Beth the only one unaccounted for at this point? I mean, we don't know for sure where Carol and Tyreese are - but I think they were going to head for Terminus.

The finale was brutal but it made sense to me. Rick has been conflicted all season long about how brutal this new world is, and how one has to react brutally sometimes to survive. I hated to see Herschel go, but symbolically it represented that (for now at least), there is no room for his view of the world. This is not the time to be peaceful farmers.

Loved the final line - "they picked the wrong people to screw with." Am having withdrawals til next season.

Holy crap. Now I find this thread?! Can't wait for the next season and to see what happens. My friend got me hooked on the comics and now the show. I stopped reading the comics after issue 100 though, about the time rick ripped that guys throat out. Now I might have to go back and catch up on the comic book arc so I can have an idea of where the show might go..

Nice to see other fans on here!!! :)

• 2 months later...

Anyone watch the Dead White and Blue marathon of the weekend of the 4th? I'm jonesing. Needs me some more Walkers....sigh...

Predictions anyone? Where the hell is Beth? I think Carol and Tyreese are gonna show up at Terminus.

And the Talking Dead they had on Sunday night...can. not. wait. for. October.

This TV show really has got me hooked. And I have to admit that I read badly written teenage fanfiction just to get my share of TWD while there is no new season yet.

(Although there is one really good fanfic out there from an english girl, can send you the link if you like and if you are not all that much into Carol/Daryl)

I am also a really bad Dary fangirl... it's like I'm turning into a 15yo girl again. But there is something about him that just gets me.

I really hope for a Daryl-Beth thing to happen and I can't wait for the season 5 trailer to be released on july 25th.

I'm with you!! I actually really want to see something between Beth and Daryl. I just started reading the comic books...and I know I"m bugging the crap out of my husband because he hasn't read them, but we're both big fans of the show.

They posted a teaser picture on Instragram yesterday of Daryl all tied up with a gag in his mouth. People keep speculating that the folks at Terminus beat him, but that black eye he had was a result of the fight with the dudes the night before the reached Terminus.

So. Excited!!

As much as I love, love, love summer....well, October cannot come quickly enough!

Look at the flowers, Lizzie.

Creepiest line ever.

OK, so Rick and Co. made it out of the boxcar and didn't end up in the What's For Dinner thread. It's a start.

OMFG!!!! Come on October 12!!! Where are our people???

Holy crap, I cannot wait. That trailer left me salivating for more!

Rick is my favorite. Always has been. Nothing had better happen to my precious Rick!

Ugh, and I don't have cable anymore. Where can a girl find her zombie apocalypse within a few days of broadcast?

I'm hoping that Bethy isn't in a really bad spot. I feel protective.

• 2 months later...

Anyone watch it? What did you think?!

I watched it, well as much as I could considering I look away at all gore. When I know its coming :o

It was great. I liked the flashback between the Terminus baddies now and then. I'm glad Tyrese survived and Rick and Carol are OK with each other. Carol, just.... wow! And Morgan?

Carol is a bad ass. There's just no two ways about that.

Loved, loved, loved the moment Daryl saw her.

Mildly loved when Rick saw her.

LOVED IT!!!

I watch the Talking Dead as well, and needed that to remind me that the first person at the slaughter bucket had been in the last season - the hippie guy who Rick saw in the house with the girl (Girl was killed, hippie guy disappeared). He also plays the Penguin on Gotham.

Carol rocked it. Loved the scene with Daryl and Carol. LOVED IT.

Glad also to see Tyrese get his mojo back.

AND MORGAN!!!!!!!!!

ikr! Morgan!!eleventy!!!!. OMG I love it when it arches back to him.

That was my first time to watch Talking Dead. Conan was cracking me up! I did not realize it was that hippie guy but I remember them.

I did catch the zombie that was the first guy Rick killed in the trough room. Didn't ever notice the second guy tho.

Do you think the guy they released from the train car was one of the guys that led to them becoming cannibals? He kept shouting we are no different, and I think the clothes were the same.

Do you think the guy they released from the train car was one of the guys that led to them becoming cannibals? He kept shouting we are no different, and I think the clothes were the same.

Yes. It was confirmed on the talking dead

Archived