IGNORED

The Walking Dead

Alecto

I'm thinking it was Morgan that Darryl told to "come on out" but now I'm not sure. And I don't think we'll see next week either- that episode will be all about the folks going to DC.

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm thinking it was Morgan that Darryl told to "come on out" but now I'm not sure. And I don't think we'll see next week either- that episode will be all about the folks going to DC.

Pretty sure Michonne had asked Darryl about Carol, as Darryl & Carol had disappeared the same night of the BobBQ.

You're right. I also don't know what the timeline of the new Beth story line was...I'm hoping Carol faked an injury, busts into this hospital, goes all RAMBO on their butts, she and Beth go buckwild and throw Dawn in the elevator shaft, and then bust out and make their way back to Darryl. But I'm also thinking they were only gone two nights, so, it makes the timeline tight.

I am thinking about this way too much.

Pretty sure Michonne had asked Darryl about Carol, as Darryl & Carol had disappeared the same night of the BobBQ.

But why wouldn't Carol just come walking out...she is a bad ass...why would she need to hide...seems weird for her. (if she is the one there) now Noah, makes more sense, cuz he's new to the scene.

If it IS Noah, he'll have a hell of a lot of 'splaining to do -- UNLESS his plan was to find help and bring them back to take down the Hospital of Suck.

Morgan would be better, imo.

I'm thinking its Noah with Daryl, they are now going to all go and dismantle the hospital and get Beth and carol. But Beth and carol will have their own plan in the works by then.

I get why they only focus on one story line per episode sometimes and I think it probably works better. But it's sooo frustrating.

After the previews last night it LOOKS like Carol and Daryl got her in on purpose...so we will see..

Interesting about Eugene's revelation though! my DH called it though.

I agree that D&C found Beth and got Carol in.

Was never a fan of the Eugene story line, that was quite an episode, now what?! Abraham has been so focused on going forward and not going back or sideways, how will he cope with this change?

I loved how they showed Abraham 'getting a piece of ass" then Glen and Maggie in a tender, intimate moment that didn't involve sex at all but was one of the sexiest scenes ever. Not sexiest - love. True love.

Darryl and Carol and Beth will all come out. I think next week's episode will back into that story line.

And I was so amused at the mullet discussion. Seriously.

Cannot wait for next week's episode!

I called that with Eugene too. I thought it was funny when they showed the flashback of when Abraham met Eugene, Eugene read him like a book!

I'm interested to see how Abrahams character evolves from here, but I've never been a huge fan of that group.

I love Maggie and Glenn.

I knew about Eugene because I read the comics, and that storyline is pretty dead on, right down to the scenes from last week. I'm not a fan of the story line though - wasn't a fan of it in the comics either.

It seemed obvious he was lying. I think I'm the only one who sympathizes with him. Abe was an idiot to believe him and get all those people to follow him blindly.

Abraham's a man who needs a mission. Protecting Eugene so the latter can save the world was a mission -- and what he needed to keep from breaking after his family left him (and died).

I'm amazed Eugene survived as long as he did on his own, really. Unless he'd been pulling a Father Gabriel and was in a fully-stocked (mostly, anyway) and very solid shelter, how the hell did he NOT get eaten?

Yes - exactly - Abraham needed a mission, and Eugene saw that and opportunized on it. Eugene was right - he is still smarter than Abraham.

Both Eugene and Abraham's actors were on Talking Dead and laughing about how in the flashback, Eugene was barely able to stay ahead of the staggering walkers, and he was supposedly running as fast as he could.

I loved the ep of talking dead after the latest episode. It's so much better when they have all people who are involved in the show instead of some random actors or whatever.

Although the episode of talking bad with samual l Jackson was awesome.

I don't normally watch Talking Dead, since I usually watch the episode online after it airs. I did see the one after The Grove, though, and Melissa McBride (Carol) was just amazing.

• 2 weeks later...

So that had lots of gross, and I'm calling it: Father Wibble is going to be Walker Wibble in the second half of the season.

I wonder how it is that Judy is ALWAYS clean and has brushed hair, when everyone else is covered in grime and gunk. Superpowers?

We already went thru the angst of a Christian man dealing with the apocalypse with Herschel. The good father needs to get interesting.

Except Hershel was willing to fight for others, if it was necessary to protect them. He just didn't want to if it wasn't necessary. Father Wibble won't even defend himself, and at least HAS left others to die for self-preservation.

And I suspect that he's connected (in some way) to someone at the hospital, as he was with the Termites. He's a coward with enough self-preservation instinct to let others die horribly if he can shut the door and pretend he doesn't hear anything.

Edited -- this season has a hospital, not a prison, though it seems prisony.

So that had lots of gross, and I'm calling it: Father Wibble is going to be Walker Wibble in the second half of the season.

I wonder how it is that Judy is ALWAYS clean and has brushed hair, when everyone else is covered in grime and gunk. Superpowers?

And cute clean outfits that magically fit a growing baby, when no one else (except Rick) has changed clothes in two years since the apocalypse?

And Gabriel...I'm not sure why he had to "escape" the church. Because it wasn't like Carl and Michonne were holding him prisoner. I'm sure if he had said, "Hey, you can stay here if you want to...but I'm all squicked out by you guys, so, I'm outtie. Good luck storming the castle!" that they would have said, "Deuces bro...hope you figure out that weapon."

I suspect that Gabriel aligns himself with whoever will let him whimper in his church without interference, and had a deal with the Termites (and possibly has one with the Hospital Cops). He's more like Eugene than Herschel -- he'd be just happy alone with a full pantry and a can opener if that means he doesn't have to fight or deal with anything ugly. Except he doesn't even have the cojones to lie about his usefulness.

And cute clean outfits that magically fit a growing baby, when no one else (except Rick) has changed clothes in two years since the apocalypse?

And Gabriel...I'm not sure why he had to "escape" the church. Because it wasn't like Carl and Michonne were holding him prisoner. I'm sure if he had said, "Hey, you can stay here if you want to...but I'm all squicked out by you guys, so, I'm outtie. Good luck storming the castle!" that they would have said, "Deuces bro...hope you figure out that weapon."

Maybe to show that dude is not playing with a full deck, that cards are slowly slipping away.

Archived