IGNORED

FJer spots Duggars in Tokyo - Photos Added

bionicmlle

I am not in their inner circle at all- If I was I'd have been signed up and bringing y'all the juicy details much sooner! :lol:

I was new to the state and looking all around for a good car for a decent price and finally gave in and stopped by their lot. Didn't think and was hoping they wouldn't be there though. :shock:

John David seemed like a total sweetie. He reminded me so much of my cousin, Very shy but also very friendly.

Josh was....Very talkative. It was awhile ago so I don't really remember what he had to say though. Anna; I have to say she does look very homily in pictures and in videos but she was beautiful in person! Like I said she didn't say a word and just stood a step or two behind Josh. She just gave off the impression that she was judging you and everything you were saying. Mack (not even going to bother and try and spell her proper name) was a very happy baby.

I got a family protrait and a big "God bless you" as I left...I wonder how many of those pictures they print out every month? They seem to give them out to everyone .

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do they really have to wear matching shirts all the time? And orange? At least Michelle got something besides the blue, green, and pink ones. This one looks like an identical style but in an uglier color.

Joy looks like she's into that cute guy on the bike. I'm not sure how I feel about her side ponytail though.

Anna still looks pregnant, and not in a food baby way. If it really is just fat, it's the strangest distribution I have ever seen. I gain wait primarily in my stomach and even I could never end up with a shape like that. Maybe she was pregnant before and the third kid is hiding somewhere?

Do they really have to wear matching shirts all the time? And orange? At least Michelle got something besides the blue, green, and pink ones. This one looks like an identical style but in an uglier color.

Joy looks like she's into that cute guy on the bike. I'm not sure how I feel about her side ponytail though.

Anna still looks pregnant, and not in a food baby way. If it really is just fat, it's the strangest distribution I have ever seen. I gain wait primarily in my stomach and even I could never end up with a shape like that. Maybe she was pregnant before and the third kid is hiding somewhere?

Given how young Mack is, I'm assuming she was pregnant with Michael at the time.

I am not in their inner circle at all- If I was I'd have been signed up and bringing y'all the juicy details much sooner! :lol:

I was new to the state and looking all around for a good car for a decent price and finally gave in and stopped by their lot. Didn't think and was hoping they wouldn't be there though. :shock:

John David seemed like a total sweetie. He reminded me so much of my cousin, Very shy but also very friendly.

Josh was....Very talkative. It was awhile ago so I don't really remember what he had to say though. Anna; I have to say she does look very homily in pictures and in videos but she was beautiful in person! Like I said she didn't say a word and just stood a step or two behind Josh. She just gave off the impression that she was judging you and everything you were saying. Mack (not even going to bother and try and spell her proper name) was a very happy baby.

I got a family protrait and a big "God bless you" as I left...I wonder how many of those pictures they print out every month? They seem to give them out to everyone .

How long have you been betrothed to John David? I mean you touched him, that's like a step beyond courtship, more like engaged? :lol:

How long have you been betrothed to John David? I mean you touched him, that's like a step beyond courtship, more like engaged? :lol:

I was thinking the same thing! JD would be so lucky to have a lovely young lady like Arwen as his ladylove but sadly I doubt he'd even get the reference....

I was thinking the same thing! JD would be so lucky to have a lovely young lady like Arwen as his ladylove but sadly I doubt he'd even get the reference....

Arwen Duggar has such a nice ring to it, and it opens up some creativity when naming the future blessings :D

Hahaha! The moment the paint dries in our new home we'll be on the today show making the announcement with the whole fam. :dance:

Y'all ready for round two of 'duggar hand sex'?

;)

It's really so sad when you think of all the wonderful things those kids miss out on... :(

Would it be a stretch to hope that 'The chronicles of Narnia' may have been allowed in the TTH?

I feel like there is no non-weird way to ask, but what did they smell like? Have your sinuses been permanently burned from the mix of Aquanet and whatever is on the sale rack of psuedo-celebrity perfumes at Walmart?

I feel like there is no non-weird way to ask, but what did they smell like? Have your sinuses been permanently burned from the mix of Aquanet and whatever is on the sale rack of psuedo-celebrity perfumes at Walmart?

Ha! Only FreeJinger. I love it. I love that this is a perfectly relevant, pertinent question.

As for me -- I smelled nothing but my own ripe-ness. We'd been walking around all day through shrines and gardens and markets and I was so.fucking.hot and when I get tht way I obsess over how I smell. You can tell because I don't get too close to people. It would never have occurred to me to smell them UNLESS their scent overpowered my own concern about mine - like when we were in Vienna in July. Holy nostril burning, Batman!

(Mr. Bionic says I don't smell bad but we all have our own issues.... mine is cleanliness.)

As for me -- I smelled nothing but my own ripe-ness. We'd been walking around all day through shrines and gardens and markets and I was so.fucking.hot and when I get tht way I obsess over how I smell. You can tell because I don't get too close to people. It would never have occurred to me to smell them UNLESS their scent overpowered my own concern about mine - like when we were in Vienna in July. Holy nostril burning, Batman!

(Mr. Bionic says I don't smell bad but we all have our own issues.... mine is cleanliness.)

You are not alone. I swear to the goddess that since menopause what I eat comes out my pores. :oops:

I wonder if they saw any babies/toddlers with the "traditional" split pants, and if that is considered "immodest."

Holy SHIT. I thought you must have missed getting Josh in any of the pics, until I saw it mentioned in following posts. I had to scroll back up to double check. Fifteen pounds my ASS - in fact, that may be where he put on 15 lbs. He is unrecognizable from the engagement pictures. I also speak as a rather "fluffy" woman married to a definitely roly poly husband.

I have been a lurker on this forum for some time but this was the only time I felt I needed to post.

When I met Josh, Anna, John and Mack (Probably about 2 years ago) Anna did the exact same thing! She stood a step or two behind Josh the entire time and had a stink eye look going on at me.

The only time her expression changed was when we took a photo. It's gotta be weird having random people come up to you all the time but damn, Thought she'd be over that by now.

I have a photo if anyone wants to see. Got away with a defrauding arm around John David. :dance:

You should have grabbed his ass!

I wonder if they saw any babies/toddlers with the "traditional" split pants, and if that is considered "immodest."

I don't think you'd see any of those in Tokyo. Pull up disposable nappies are the in thing these days.

It's weird how everyone says Anna is unfriendly and judgmental. I wouldn't have expected that. Any theories, other than the obvious "we fundies are better than you"? Maybe she is sick of being recognised?

I thought John David seemed nice until I saw those pics of him posing with guns - that was him right? Too Beasley-like for me

I don't think you'd see any of those in Tokyo. Pull up disposable nappies are the in thing these days.

I thought someone said they were also going to china? Is that still in there? It's so cute/gross I've bad this fascination with it.

Question for the OP: I'd forgotten that the Duggars use the photoshoots to make new tracts. Did you get the updated one (in front of the dilapidated house) or the old one on the Back 40?

RE: Anna and her stinkeye. My impression of her from the show is that she is two-faced. She seems like she would be nice to your face, but talk about you behind your back and judge you. I get the impression that she is probably jealous and afraid Josh will be defrauded by a female approaching him.

P.S. Anna, if you're reading this: Josh is ALL yours! No need to be jealous of woman approaching him, he's no prize!

RE: Anna and her stinkeye. My impression of her from the show is that she is two-faced. She seems like she would be nice to your face, but talk about you behind your back and judge you. I get the impression that she is probably jealous and afraid Josh will be defrauded by a female approaching him.

P.S. Anna, if you're reading this: Josh is ALL yours! No need to be jealous of woman approaching him, he's no prize!

Well, when an impure thought is considered a sin or cheating...

ANNA: Please learn that your teenage husband is going to have impure thoughts about other women. It's okay. It's normal. He married you and will probably be faithful. If he's not, it's not your fault.

I thought someone said they were also going to china? Is that still in there? It's so cute/gross I've bad this fascination with it.

If the Duggars go to China and look at any babies closely enough, they'll see babies in split pants. One of my neighbors saw them on kids when she was in China and my granddaughter wears them.

Cultural norms of dress don't concern the Duggars. They'll feel free to judge anyway.

Question for the OP: I'd forgotten that the Duggars use the photoshoots to make new tracts. Did you get the updated one (in front of the dilapidated house) or the old one on the Back 40?

I got the one with a pic from 2010. I think I posted the info on it earlier in the thread. I took pictures of it but yuku keeps telling me the files are too big. I will get to it because I think I want to auction them off for the Holiday FJ Fundraiser. :)

Archived