IGNORED

FJer spots Duggars in Tokyo - Photos Added

bionicmlle

JB's camera is $3500, without lenses, memory, extra batteries, etc. So more like $5500 when all is said and done. For comparison, the complete tuition and books for one LPN program I'm looking at applying to is $5300.

Fuck the Duggars. Not because they're rich, but because Jill will be 'thinking about' nursing for the rest of her miserable life.

Yes, I left my camera envy out of my post but damn...

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B007FGYZFI/ref=asc_df_B007FGYZFI2185486?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=asn&creative=395093&creativeASIN=B007FGYZFI&hvpos=1o2&hvexid=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=13964710101233860806&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=

JB's camera is $3500, without lenses, memory, extra batteries, etc. So more like $5500 when all is said and done. For comparison, the complete tuition and books for one LPN program I'm looking at applying to is $5300.

Fuck the Duggars. Not because they're rich, but because Jill will be 'thinking about' nursing for the rest of her miserable life.

Yes well... the little one who apparently likes photography now had a Canon 40D around his neck taking sideways pictures of bike stands and things.... about 20 feet away from nearest adult (not even RELATED adult ... far away, IMHO, from producer, handler, cameraman, parent, buddy.....)

Bionic, I'm so pleased you got these up, and I do apologize for not being up to the challenge. You did score big time.

This is amazing personal contact with arch fundies in two different places in the world,cross international borders and date lines.

This has been a couptastic weekend for the Hive.

Take some bows. :clap: :clap:

ETA: because I really do know how to write a sentence.

No problem, my love. The contact with someone at home was welcome. And needed! :romance-kisscheek:

Wow! What an epic weekend at the hive vagina!! First the fiercesome threesome have their way with Uriah, infiltrate a Maxwell conference and get all gangsta on Steve!!! Now these awesome pics from halfway around the world! It's true! FJ is EVERYWHERE!!!

Ok, Ok. I GET IT. I'll go back on my Xyng.

Vision wasn't talking about YOU! You're HAWT!!!!! :mrgreen:

He was referring to the balding dude in a too-tight, white collared shirt who looks like he's about ready to give birth to a bowling ball.

Vision wasn't talking about YOU! You're HAWT!!!!! :mrgreen:

He was referring to the balding dude in a too-tight, white collared shirt who looks like he's about ready to give birth to a bowling ball.

Oh, I know, I know! Was just teasing... and offering MckM some business. :) haha!!!!

Bionic, these are awesome photos!

It has been an amazing week for the hive! High fives and polygamous gay marriages for all!!!

Oh, I know, I know! Was just teasing... and offering MckM some business. :) haha!!!!

Eeeeewwww!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'd rather have gay, flying unicorn cake and polygomus gay marriages to celebrate this awesome weekend (of which you were a huge part), thank you very much. :dance: :dance: :dance:

Bionic, these are awesome photos!

It has been an amazing week for the hive! High fives and polygamous gay marriages for all!!!

I think you mean hive fives!

Wow. I AM a ninja.

Is that Josh in the white shirt in the second picture?

OMG!

Happy to join the Sydney ambush!!!!

Absolutely, if it happens I can drive like the wind, even parachute if necessary.

Bionic, I'm so pleased you got these up, and I do apologize for not being up to the challenge. You did score big time.

This is amazing personal contact with arch fundies in two different places in the world,cross international borders and date lines.

This has been a couptastic weekend for the Hive.

Take some bows. :clap: :clap:

ETA: because I really do know how to write a sentence.

Indeed. We are FJ. We are legion. We are EVERYWHERE.

I just noticed that the Jgirl (Jill?) leaning against the post with her back to the camera appears to be wearing actual SHOES! Also, is it just me or do the two girls in the first picture look like they've taken a few beauty tips from the Botkinettes?

Why is Josh wearing long sleeves? Wasn't it hot there? And it looks like one of the little girls is wearing either tights or leggings. Why not just stick them in a summer dress and call it a day?

Why is Josh wearing long sleeves? Wasn't it hot there? And it looks like one of the little girls is wearing either tights or leggings. Why not just stick them in a summer dress and call it a day?

It's still really hot, but since it's officially autumn, it's pretty common to see men in long sleeves.

No, not the summer dress! They might defraud someone with ANKLES!

Wow, I was shocked at the Josh pic. He really has gained a lot of weight.

I haven't watched their show in a long time, but I recall an episode from about a year after Josh and Anna got married. A pop-up appeared that read "Josh has gained 15 pounds since getting married" and one of the girls (Jessa?) joked about his weight gain. Now it looks more like 50 pounds at least.

I went to their site ja20.com and followed links to some photos taken during their engagement. Here's a few good ones that show how much thinner he used to be.

https://picasaweb.google.com/1030626935 ... 3691633842

https://picasaweb.google.com/1030626935 ... 8727870754

https://picasaweb.google.com/1030626935 ... 6811656722

Archived