IGNORED

FJer spots Duggars in Tokyo - Photos Added

bionicmlle

So, my sisters and brothers, Mr. bionic and I visiting the Sensoji Temple today on our quick trip to Tokyo and I about gave our tour guide a heart attack when I jumped out of the car - Mr Bionic says "oh my god it's the Duggars, I got the camera, babe, I will take photos for the Jingers!!"

So, I made a beeline for JB, introduced myself and my companions and he said "hey!! Meet Michelle!" and we spoke briefly and took photos w her and the girls. Jana beautiful. Smuggar fatty. His wife stared at me like i had a penis growing out of my head and yes.. They ARE howlers, methinks.....

More deets to come including the little phot/tract they gave us when I am not tied to my iPad and a slow connection (and when I can figure out how to post photos).

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wonderful! Looking forward to the details. How are you enjoying Tokyo?

Is it bad that my first thought was, "See Steve Maxwell, FJers are everywhere."

Wonderful! Looking forward to the details. How are you enjoying Tokyo?

Is it bad that my first thought was, "See Steve Maxwell, FJers are everywhere."

Not at all, mine was the same, but substituting Josh for Stevie. Cause his instagram seems to be trying to hide the fact it's the whole family.

Were they filming? Will you get a cameo on 19 Kids?

"Jim Bob hi I am Bionic and I watch your show," I we t straight to him which required bypassing Jana, Jess and Jinger. I think maybe that helped. He and Michelle both wearing orange. She had on the regular button up starched shirt which must have been hot.as.hell because weather miserable here and they were all sort of standing around probably trying to get random shots of the kids in those penny cab things (not sure what they r called here) but sound guy and camera just sort of.... Filming. One howler taking photos, JB taking pics of girls holding little girls......

Not at all, mine was the same, but substituting Josh for Stevie. Cause his instagram seems to be trying to hide the fact it's the whole family.

Were they filming? Will you get a cameo on 19 Kids?

Haha!! I think I have a cameo in the family album while I was scooting behind girls.

I am actually on vacation and headed to Kabuki-cho - I highly doubt we will see any of them there....

Would be awesome to have an actual FJ'er shown on the show LOL.

I have a theory that when Smuggar sweats, his body odor smells of meat. Can you verify? :lol:

They seem to be in Chicago quite often and I never seem to see them. Would love to get a photo of Legohead and myself. He would probably assume I'm one of those homosexuals and would refuse.

Enjoy the rest of your trip!

I'm just hoping they finish their Asian jaunt with a quick trip down under.

If they appear anywhere in Sydney I promise I will do my best to be there, even if I have to drag partner and/ or children.

If they appear anywhere in Sydney I promise I will do my best to be there, even if I have to drag partner and/ or children.

Sweet merciful heavens I hope to Gawd they don't come down here! :shock: :pray:

Ditto Kansai!

But seriously, LOVE the idea of a fjer on the show!

Sweet merciful heavens I hope to Gawd they don't come down here! :shock: :pray:

If they do, I'm so camping outside the ATI outpost in Lilydale for a couple of days.

How exciting! And now they know that no matter where in the world they go, a Free Jingerian can appear to annoy them! We are everywhere!

If they do, I'm so camping outside the ATI outpost in Lilydale for a couple of days.

After reading the above, I feel compelled to de-lurk and ask: there's an ATI outpost in AUSTRALIA?? :shock:

I don't like the sound of that at all!

After reading the above, I feel compelled to de-lurk and ask: there's an ATI outpost in AUSTRALIA?? :shock:

I don't like the sound of that at all!

Yeah, it's in the outer suburbs of Melbourne. There's not too much information on their website but from what I can gather it's run by US missionaries who come over here on short stints. I've been meaning to check it out; find out just how big or small a deal it is, but I could NEVER pass as even fundie lite.

Are they supposed to be coming to China? Because I want to see the reaction the first time someone spits on the ground or starts yelling at them in Mandarin. Which isn't to say that there aren't great things about China, but of every Asian country I've been to (and that's a fair number now), it was probably the biggest culture shock in a lot of ways. And I'm pretty well traveled.

And I'm going to Melbourne in about a week! I had no idea there was a weird ATI outpost there. That just seems insane.

Yeah, it's in the outer suburbs of Melbourne. There's not too much information on their website but from what I can gather it's run by US missionaries who come over here on short stints. I've been meaning to check it out; find out just how big or small a deal it is, but I could NEVER pass as even fundie lite.

That's horribly close to where I live. I'd happily check it out if the Duggars were to grace us with their obnoxious presence, but I'd never pass either. I'm a mostly pants only woman. :D

As for the Duggars being in Japan? Jealousy doesn't even begin to convey my feelings; I adore Japan and everything about it! I would like to think they may be exposed to a different perspective and a different way of living while they're there, but I'm not going to hold my breath ...

Are they supposed to be coming to China? Because I want to see the reaction the first time someone spits on the ground or starts yelling at them in Mandarin. Which isn't to say that there aren't great things about China, but of every Asian country I've been to (and that's a fair number now), it was probably the biggest culture shock in a lot of ways. And I'm pretty well traveled.

And I'm going to Melbourne in about a week! I had no idea there was a weird ATI outpost there. That just seems insane.

Oh, doll, JB told me himself they r going to China "soon." I told him they would enjoy it, especially the food. DH and I were there 2010 and we r mostly vegetarian (we were in Xianxing - sp? Am now drunk) and we both lost weight....

Archived