IGNORED

FJer spots Duggars in Tokyo - Photos Added

bionicmlle

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So this is the photo in which Mr. Bionic said "Babe look at me right now in case we can't get a photo when we cross the street! We have to have proof [for the Jingers].

And she delivered them all!

For reference, I am 5'8" and in very low shoes here, and am hunched over because she speaks so softly I could barely hear her.

That's a great catch. Did you tell them they you were from Free Jinger? We are everywhere, after all. :lol:

There are more, somewhere, but we had about a million cameras and I'm dead to the world at this point.... Yes josh was a bit large. I never really expected Anna to just STARE. It was so odd. Actually the "children" (thanks Pastor Maxwell!) were a little cold but JB and Michelle were oddly delightful. They MUST have an "on" button under their collars.

There are more, somewhere, but we had about a million cameras and I'm dead to the world at this point.... Yes josh was a bit large. I never really expected Anna to just STARE. It was so odd. Actually the "children" (thanks Pastor Maxwell!) were a little cold but JB and Michelle were oddly delightful. They MUST have an "on" button under their collars.

It sounds like Anna was being rude? Did you think she was? Or just shy?

Good lord, Josh. :shock:

Thanks for posting, bionicmlle!

This and this. Boy needs some new shirts; he's popping out of that one! Between that and the receding hairline, I'd guess he was at LEAST 35 if I didn't know who or how old he is. :o It also looks like Jessa got some professional highlights done. Those look too good to be a home job.

That orange is eye-searing. Also interesting that Jana and Jessa are paired with their proper "buddies." I guess Jill is off somewhere consoling poor Jenny, who seems to hate large animals and crowds. By process ofJ'Slave/buddy elimination, I imagine Jinger is somewhere else ignoring Hannie. I don't think that girl has a maternal bone in her body; NOT born to be a helpmeet AT ALL.

Awesome!

WTF is with the matchy shirts on JB and Michelle? Did David and Priscilla inspire them?

Josh has looked better.

How bad is it though that my first thought was hoping that TLC chartered that travel? Can you imagine being trapped on a plane to Japan with the Duggar crowd?

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B007FGYZFI/ref ... wo=&hvqmt=

JB's camera is $3500, without lenses, memory, extra batteries, etc. So more like $5500 when all is said and done. For comparison, the complete tuition and books for one LPN program I'm looking at applying to is $5300.

Fuck the Duggars. Not because they're rich, but because Jill will be 'thinking about' nursing for the rest of her miserable life.

Bionic, I'm so pleased you got these up, and I do apologize for not being up to the challenge. You did score big time.

This is amazing personal contact with arch fundies in two different places in the world,cross international borders and date lines.

This has been a couptastic weekend for the Hive.

Take some bows. :clap: :clap:

ETA: because I really do know how to write a sentence.

Great pictures, Bionic!

Michelle seems tiny, both short and thin. Either she has lost lots of weight post pregnancies or the SAHDs are really, really tiny and she seems larger when filmed next to her daughters.

Fitted shirts aren't for fat people. Just saying.

In his case, it's a combo of the shirt being too tight and the jeans too small so his muffin top looks even worse. It's okay Josh. Go buy some new duds, but this time add a few inches. Stuff's really cheap in China and when he loses the weight, he can cosign the stuff in the US and possibly realize a profit!!!!

Frankly, I'd be miserable as hell in clothes that tight - plus the obligatory undershirt - in what was described as high heat/humid conditions.

Archived