IGNORED

Brandy's back!

Sola

Brandy os twattering again. She's set to private but we know she'll open it up soon.

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From the so-called paper the editor's note:

Torah Observant (What again?) Yeshua Followers. church planters (with a black thumb) Husband/Wife, Father/Mother, Poet, Writer

"Everything old is new again...la lalalalalalalalala"

From the so-called paper the editor's note:

"Everything old is new again...la lalalalalalalalala"

You have GOT to be kidding me. Tell me that is old.

I did wonder if it was old, but thats the first time its turned up on a google search for me so who knows.

Shall we have a betting pool on how long before her twatter goes public?

Ooh, I like the papers site. I'm trying to fulfil my New Year's Resolutions and to blog was one. I have a Wordpress blog which I got in a fit of manic self-urging last year but I'm not sure about it (sorry, off-topic). Thanks Sola!

You have GOT to be kidding me. Tell me that is old.

My thoughts exactly. Would she really have spun that fast? And would they go torah observant/headcovering while living with the in-laws? Paper.li started up in Dec 2010, so at most this is 2 years old...but why hasn't it ever shown up before?

I did wonder if it was old, but thats the first time its turned up on a google search for me so who knows.

Shall we have a betting pool on how long before her twatter goes public?

By Jan 21.

I think this paper is old. That picture is from the head-covering days. I remember seeing that on her blog back in the Yeshua days. Also, I don't think she'd want to cover up her lovely dreads, would she?

I have been lurking here for a while and have seen this thread and periodically read it, but who is this chick? Would read the whole thread, but my kiddies r sleeping and this is the only uninterrupted peaceful me time I get.

I think this paper is old. That picture is from the head-covering days. I remember seeing that on her blog back in the Yeshua days. Also, I don't think she'd want to cover up her lovely dreads, would she?

Yea that whole paper is from the days that she was arguing that Tshirts were forbidden to women based on the bible. She's obviously forgotten about it. Chances are once she reads us talking about it she will scrub it.

I have been lurking here for a while and have seen this thread and periodically read it, but who is this chick? Would read the whole thread, but my kiddies r sleeping and this is the only uninterrupted peaceful me time I get.

Laura Oz, the only way to describe Brandy is "A big fucking mentalist".

She oscillates wildly between different worldviews at different times. Her only constant is that she doesn't like to do anything involving effort. So she's a "radical unschooler" because that means she's letting the weans run wild and that's OK cause it's RADICAL UNSCHOOLING. She won't do anything which would require her to get her arse off the sofa and, I dunno, do stuff which isn't bitching on the Internet because the Lord will provide. Yes he will! No he won't! Yes he will!

She has the misfortune to have a partner who's the male version of her except more wimpy. This has, I think it's fair to say, not been a positive.

Laura Oz, the only way to describe Brandy is "A big fucking mentalist".

She oscillates wildly between different worldviews at different times. Her only constant is that she doesn't like to do anything involving effort. So she's a "radical unschooler" because that means she's letting the weans run wild and that's OK cause it's RADICAL UNSCHOOLING. She won't do anything which would require her to get her arse off the sofa and, I dunno, do stuff which isn't bitching on the Internet because the Lord will provide. Yes he will! No he won't! Yes he will!

She has the misfortune to have a partner who's the male version of her except more wimpy. This has, I think it's fair to say, not been a positive.

OhhhKayyy. Thanks for that. I don't know if I want to follow her. The Arndt family has fucked with my head 2 much. ;) There JFC, I said it.

Hey, cool, I'm a tater tot!

• 2 months later...

Anyone heard from Brandy lately? I picked up this book at Barnes and Nobles tonight called "If You Find Me" and it kind of

reminded me of Brandy and her daughters. Not in a good way.....

According to the upcoming baby thread she's up the duff again. Heaven help us. (Heaven help her children, more like).

According to the upcoming baby thread she's up the duff again. Heaven help us. (Heaven help her children, more like).

Wow, really? Do we have a source for that? She's had difficulties getting pregnant (thank god, as she claims/ed to be quiverfull).

Saw this thread and was hoping this meant she had a new blog--she's never been "missing" this long. I enjoy her various incarnations, as she's one of my favourite sometimes-fundies (depending on what week it is and what her latest obsession is, of course). Anyone have a link for her?

Just in case she's lurking...Hi Brandy!

Wow, really? Do we have a source for that? She's had difficulties getting pregnant (thank god, as she claims/ed to be quiverfull).

Apparently someone saw it on her fb. Five weeks pregnant as of a few weeks ago so she's probably around two months now.

I wonder if they are still mooching of his parents, or have they got their own house now? Nothing like taking responsibility is there; less than a year after having to live in a tent she's pregnant again.

I just checked her Tumblr, (linked to by her from her Twitter) it only has one post that only says "freeinger.org". I don't get it..is she supporting us now or what?

I just checked her Tumblr, (linked to by her from her Twitter) it only has one post that only says "freeinger.org". I don't get it..is she supporting us now or what?

I saw that, too. I think it was a "this is the reason I've deleted my whole Tumblr because the people here are so mean" (whiny teenage voice not included) post.

Sorry to get everyone's hopes up by reactiving the thread, but I wondered if she's around on the 'net anymore.

In the book I mentioned, these two young feral girls are found living in the middle of the woods in a remote area of Tennessee in a broken down trailer. They had been kidnapped years earlier by their non-custodial, mentally ill and

meth addicted mother. I'm not saying that's Brandy exactly, but the book called that situation to mind. It's one thing

to live in a simple fashion because you are poor, but quite another to have children at the mercy of a mentally debilitated adult.

You have got to be kidding me. :doh: WHY? Why would a woman fresh from the tent want to have another baby?? Good god.

You have got to be kidding me. :doh: WHY? Why would a woman fresh from the tent want to have another baby?? Good god.

She didn't want a baby, God GAVE her the baby! :roll: Isn't that how Quiverfull works? You just lay back and let God decide that it's baby time?

Archived