IGNORED

Brandy's back!

Sola

brandychasingdreams.blogspot.com/

For invited readers only though. Knew she couldn't stop blogging.

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In the past she only had two or three followers and one was Jason :lol:

I'm ready to hang out the help wanted sign: Mole needed to infiltrate blog. Reply to the secret PM Army.

Guest Anonymous

I bet she opens it up eventually. There's not enough attention and drama to fuel her persecuation complex if it's private, and I think she needs that payoff.

OOOOOHHHHHHH, I'm so disappointed I can't read it :violence-shootself:

How did you find it ?

I googled her and her new twitter came up. That's also set to friends only but in her bio she links to the new blog.

I googled her and her new twitter came up. That's also set to friends only but in her bio she links to the new blog.

Good job :handgestures-thumbupleft:

She'll end up with very few views if she keeps it closed like this. And maybe I don't know her very well, but she sounds like someone who would be upset by very few views.

So Brandy is punishing FJ by locking down the details of her latest flip? Funny, I don't FEEL punished. I feel amused.

Hi Brandy! Congratulations on the completion of your latest flounce. It's still a Flip, though. You still need help, and your children still deserve better.

I bet she opens it up eventually. There's not enough attention and drama to fuel her persecuation complex if it's private, and I think she needs that payoff.

That's what I'm thinking. Maybe she'll come by to drum up some views, then flounce after a strongly worded blog post riddled with profanity just to show us how "eclectic" she is.

I'll wait here.

That's what I'm thinking. Maybe she'll come by to drum up some views, then flounce after a strongly worded blog post riddled with profanity just to show us how "eclectic" she is.

I'll wait here.

She's an idiot. She should just open it up and monetize it.

Wow, her last blog/flip was so short lived, even for Brandy. Any clues on what her dream is?

For the sake of her daughters I hope her inlaws didn't kick them out.

Seriously, if she'd make it public, put some advertising on it, and blog about her crazy shit daily, and allow anonymous comments...the drama would FLY and the money would come rolling in.

However she would probably have a nervous breakdown, as would I in that situation. Too much drama.

Note to Brandy: Don't Actually Do This

I have to ask, who is Brandy? The name doesn't seem familiar.

NM, I searched her name and will probably be up half the night reading about this one.

She needs to quit chasing dreams and start chasing a damn job.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Now I'm singing:

Brandy, you're a fine girl. (such a fine girl)

What a good eclectic wife you would be!

Your self-piercings and weird dreads

would steal a sailor from the sea......

My apologies to "Looking Glass"

Jason and I are both 100% pro Obama but we will not be voting due to his track record on homeschooling legislation and beer brewing (yuck.) We don’t give a damn what anyone thinks, we will be voting with our DOLLARS from now on and only buy nationally brewed beers.

She left that comment on Stephanie (mountain mama)'s blog...

She is the only pro-Obama fundie isn't she ??? It must be part of the eclectic lifestyle :think: :lol:

I have no clue about the beer thing since I'm not in the US...

Guest Anonymous

She is the only pro-Obama fundie isn't she ??? It must be part of the eclectic lifestyle :think: :lol:

Oh, Brandy. You're 100% for something unless it involves you getting off your ass and leaving the damn house.

Huh? HIs track record on beer? WTF? She's gonna support him but punish him by not voting? Again Brandy has stopped making sense.

Okay so she loves Obama but won't vote for him because he's homebrewing in the White House and she prefers nationally bottled beer? WFT?

To the person who asked about brewing in the US above, there are many small, local brewerys that "microbrew" in small batches and sell only locally or regionally. Brewing beer at home as a hobby is also big in the US. President Obama homebrews and has been doing so at the White House.

I have personally observed Craig Robinson, the BIL of our POTUS, frequently supporting a local Micro Pub. Support for local business and micro breweries is a buy local option in my town.

Fuck you Brandy keep drinking your Coors. :twisted:

I am so fucking confused. What does beer have to do with how the POTUS runs the country? And even if there is something relevant that I am missing, aren't there more important positions the man may take that would hold more sway in your vote? Like, the economy, jobs, foreign relations, health care...

Beer? I love the stuff, I really do. But there is nothing about it (other than an attempt at prohibiting it) that would determine who I would or would not vote for.

Guest Anonymous

I love the way she talks about his 'track record' on brewing beer, like it's the same as a track record on human rights or relations with Iran (or anything even vaguely important).

I can see why she would claim to support Obama: Clearly, she never intended to vote. This way she can make herself feel like a special little snowflake amongst fundies while not having to commit herself in any meaningful way.

Edit: wording

Okay so she loves Obama but won't vote for him because he's homebrewing in the White House and she prefers nationally bottled beer? WFT?

To the person who asked about brewing in the US above, there are many small, local brewerys that "microbrew" in small batches and sell only locally or regionally. Brewing beer at home as a hobby is also big in the US. President Obama homebrews and has been doing so at the White House.

OK, thank you for the clarification about the home-brew beers, I still don't understand what Brandy's means about that, but I mustn't be eclectic enough ;)

Archived