IGNORED

Brandy's back!

Sola

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well hell, it's not showing up for me.

I was able to view it. But shit Tumblr is such derivative crap. No one owns an idea, Brandy's appears to be her happy place, far removed from the reality of her existence.

According to her twatter Jason's sister, the one in college, is knocked up.

Guest Anonymous

This is from Brandy's Tumblr thing-a-me:

SUPER excited to announce that I’m an aunt again! Jason’s sister, Connie {the oldest of the girls}, and her boyfriend told the family yesterday that they’re pregnant! Lil’ Haley Rose is due to make her appearance at the end of March!!!!

In other Brandy Tumblr news: John Lennon, Jimi Hendrix, Kurt Cobain and pot are cool. Who knew?!

She left that comment on Stephanie (mountain mama)'s blog...

She is the only pro-Obama fundie isn't she ??? It must be part of the eclectic lifestyle :think: :lol:

I have no clue about the beer thing since I'm not in the US...

I think that it is because he often drinks Guinness.

Obama brews his own beer. I'm not sure why that would upset anyone without a moral objection to alcohol enough not to vote for him. But Brandy is eclectic...

I think that it is because he often drinks Guinness.

Obama is a micro brew guy. The WH has it's own micro brew. Michelle's brother Craig is also a micro brew guy. I have no idea why Brandy wants to drink commercially brewed swill that contains plain wrap ingredients, but she is most welcome to put that crap into her body. And as to her attitude about not voting I've expressed how shitworthy that concept is many times before.

It was interesting reading her old blog - I never knew the fundie Brandy, just eclectic wannabe chrispster Brandy.

This in particular made me laugh :

"I don't care if this blog is easy to track down ... I don't care if readers think they know who I am. Those who I want to know who I am know. And those who I don't want to know my true identity won't. They can guess all they want to, but it just won't happen.

Why go anonymous? Because I cherish my privacy and the privacy of my family. I can be open and transparent and real, yet keep my privacy. Anyone who doesn't like it? There's this cool little 'X' in the upper right hand corner of your screen ... go ahead and click on it. Make sure to clear your history too, so you're not tempted to return."

Brandy has never wanted to be anonymous, and has overshared all over the Internet for years.

And her hubby as her only regular commenter is beyond weird.

Does anyone have more links to retro Brandy? She's way more interesting than the pothead cliche living in her in laws basement and neglecting her kids.

This is from Brandy's Tumblr thing-a-me:

In other Brandy Tumblr news: John Lennon, Jimi Hendrix, Kurt Cobain and pot are cool. Who knew?!

They didn't tell the family until they were around 7 months? That's kind of odd... Might be nothing, just seems weird.

It was interesting reading her old blog - I never knew the fundie Brandy, just eclectic wannabe chrispster Brandy.

This in particular made me laugh :

"I don't care if this blog is easy to track down ... I don't care if readers think they know who I am. Those who I want to know who I am know. And those who I don't want to know my true identity won't. They can guess all they want to, but it just won't happen.

Why go anonymous? Because I cherish my privacy and the privacy of my family. I can be open and transparent and real, yet keep my privacy. Anyone who doesn't like it? There's this cool little 'X' in the upper right hand corner of your screen ... go ahead and click on it. Make sure to clear your history too, so you're not tempted to return."

Brandy has never wanted to be anonymous, and has overshared all over the Internet for years.

And her hubby as her only regular commenter is beyond weird.

Does anyone have more links to retro Brandy? She's way more interesting than the pothead cliche living in her in laws basement and neglecting her kids.

There's lot's of Brandy links here in the Hive. Try a search on her. She's deleted lots of blogs but the threads often have stuff pulled from the Wayback Machine.

I'm not that familiar with Brandy (yet) but what you guys are saying about her various incarnations as X and Y and whatever... reminds me of myself years back. I did something similar - couldn't figure out who I wanted to be, so I tried on different "identities". I wasn't a kid or a teenager, I was in my twenties (I'm 35 now) ~ I just had no idea who I was. I'd swing from one extreme to another - a previous poster mentioned that Brandy had gone from head covering dress wearing Christian to [wild child?] - I get that, I did it.. and others in between. I kinda feel bad for her, because I know how confusing it is when you just don't know who you are.

I'm not that familiar with Brandy (yet) but what you guys are saying about her various incarnations as X and Y and whatever... reminds me of myself years back. I did something similar - couldn't figure out who I wanted to be, so I tried on different "identities". I wasn't a kid or a teenager, I was in my twenties (I'm 35 now) ~ I just had no idea who I was. I'd swing from one extreme to another - a previous poster mentioned that Brandy had gone from head covering dress wearing Christian to [wild child?] - I get that, I did it.. and others in between. I kinda feel bad for her, because I know how confusing it is when you just don't know who you are.

I sympathize, but did you a) drag your innocent children through that with you, b) plaster it all over the internet for everyone to see, acting as though each phase was the most righteous way to live, and/or c) get defensive when anyone criticized you for it? Therein lies the difference.

I sympathize, but did you a) drag your innocent children through that with you, b) plaster it all over the internet for everyone to see, acting as though each phase was the most righteous way to live, and/or c) get defensive when anyone criticized you for it? Therein lies the difference.

I have to admit that yes, I did have my kids dragged into it a bit ~ my oldest is almost sixteen and she was around for some of it .. I can answer "no" to your other questions though LOL

I have to admit that yes, I did have my kids dragged into it a bit ~ my oldest is almost sixteen and she was around for some of it .. I can answer "no" to your other questions though LOL

We all do the best we can, and when we know better, we do better. That is what counts in the long run.

She'll be back. Brandy can't stay away.

Like self-piercing kits and wheat berries...?

Ok...I have to ask: What's with the wheat berry hate? :) I think they are quite delicious and very versatile.

I've been keeping up with this thread, but haven't had time to read old threads on Brandy. Can someone give just a brief re-cap on the wheat berry situation? Thanks!

Edited for spelling.

Ok...I have to ask: What's with the wheat berry hate? :) I think they are quite delicious and very versatile.

I've been keeping up with this thread, but haven't had time to read old threads on Brandy. Can someone guve just a brief re-cap on the wheat berry situation? Thanks!

The problem isn't with wheat berries. The problem is with spending money irresponsibly.

The problem isn't with wheat berries. The problem is with spending money irresponsibly.

Agreeing with EyeQueue on wheat berries (I'm a fan)--but I think people like Brandy buy them in bulk and grid them up for flour, just because.

Agreeing with EyeQueue on wheat berries (I'm a fan)--but I think people like Brandy buy them in bulk and grid them up for flour, just because.

I didn't even get the impression that she ever used them. Just bought a shit load of them and then decided never mind. If I read Brandy correctly, she was probably done with the wheat berry stage before the UPS truck ever delivered them.

I didn't even get the impression that she ever used them. Just bought a shit load of them and then decided never mind. If I read Brandy correctly, she was probably done with the wheat berry stage before the UPS truck ever delivered them.

Ok...this makes sense now. When you first brought it up in the context of irresponsible spending, I was thinking, "But wouldn't that be just part of the groceries?"

I was thinking a couple of pounds to use as cereal or in salads, but buying a shit ton and having no plan to use them is really damned stupid.

Thanks, Koala and Hane!

Archived