IGNORED

Brandy's back!

Sola

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll message them to you when I get a chance to sit at my laptop.

Thanks, Fundiefan! I know how to do a screenshot, but sharing it with someone is apparently beyond my capabilities.... :embarrassed:

HOW DID I MISS THIS

Please tell me someone had the good sense to take a screenshot? A cut-and-paste? Anything?

ETA: Oh I see fundiefan may have saved the day! Yesss.

And for the record, I root for Brandy. I want her to do well. But these shenanigans, no matter how "sane" a face she manages to put on for the world, are usually signs of instability for her. Same old, same old.

Last thread we were talking about her in, is here - viewtopic.php?p=691866#p691866

If Brandy has mental issues and can't work, she needs to apply for SSI.

Brandy, if you read this and you don't mind

accepting help from the government , get down to a social security office and apply for disability. It will take a while for it to come through (and it's not a sure thing) but you should try to apply for it. It doesn't cost anything to apply and you can qualify for it on mental issues.

If there's a lawyer in town that does social security

go see them so they can help you set up your case. Just think about it.

You do need to be able to prove that you have a significant enough problem to keep you from working, though. In the case of mental health disabilities, this usually means being under the regular care of a psychiatric professional, and that caregiver being willing to attest to the fact that your problems are significant enough to qualify. So she should seek care not only for her own and her children's sakes, but also if she wishes to qualify for disability.

(*My dad's been a social security attorney for over 30 years)

• 4 months later...

It's not that she is "really" back :? but she have updated her facebook account and twitter... She is wearing a head-covering (tishel style) on her profile picture and her new fad seems to be vegan... I don't remember her trying this yet :lol:

She has also let a few comment on Stephanie's (mountain mama) public facebook page saying that she can't wait to be pregnant again... Her youngest was born last November IIRC :o

It's not that she is "really" back :? but she have updated her facebook account and twitter... She is wearing a head-covering (tishel style) on her profile picture and her new fad seems to be vegan... I don't remember her trying this yet :lol:

She has also let a few comment on Stephanie's (mountain mama) public facebook page saying that she can't wait to be pregnant again... Her youngest was born last November IIRC :o

I remember another fundie going vegan. Her name is Dawn and her husband was Robert. He was military. I can't remember exactly her blog, it might be gone by now. It is definitely not the norm for fundies though.

I'm a (life long) vegetarian. In some ways it is cheaper. Or it could be. But you would probably get bored with the same old foods.

Is she the one that had drama with Candy from Joyful Christian Homemaking?

Oh yes Dawn ! She is still around but doesn't post much

Here is her blog: biblegirl1999.blogspot.fr/

She used to eat a raw diet too and she lost a lot of weight with it (she was very obese)

Dawn have had a lot of money related issues during the last few years and she is now working at Mc Donalds, she isn't fundy anymore and goes back to her former Catholic Church...

Oh yes Dawn ! She is still around but doesn't post much

Here is her blog: biblegirl1999.blogspot.fr/

She used to eat a raw diet too and she lost a lot of weight with it (she was very obese)

Dawn have had a lot of money related issues during the last few years and she is now working at Mc Donalds, she isn't fundy anymore and goes back to her former Catholic Church...

I went to her blog. My heart is breaking for her. I'm gonna try to leave a comment and hope it reaches her.

Yeah, I use to also read Brandy's posts, but I finally gave up because they were just so SAD. I would just get so mad about how they lived and how they wouldn't listen to anyone trying to help, they were always right. I feel so sorry for their children....

I've also read Dawn's blog in the past and I remember when she was all about eating raw and lost all the weight. She is another one that has bounced around a bit in here beliefs. Her current situations is really awful and I truly feel sorry for her.

Another one that use to be friends with Brandy and Candy is also having a lot of problems of late. Seems to be going around in fundy circles right now, people having all sorts of serious issues with money or health. Anyone remember a fundy named Susan? I think she use to blog as Homestead Mom or something like that? .I use to read her blog occasionally, I guess she might have been fundy-lite? Lots of homesteading/homemaking kind of posts, with an occasional dresses only post and the like. Anyway, a mutual friend of mine shared one of her facebook posts asking for prayers. The had a house fire or something and then her husband was diagnosed with cancer of some kind and he lost his job and getting treatment at that big cancer hospital in Texas, but they have no insurance or something. I felt sorry for them, sounds like a really bad situation.

But as for Brandy, she is simply a nut job. There's no other excuse, and her husband is as bad if not worse. I have no sympathy for them, but I sure do for their children. They are screwing them up royaly.

In the FB exchange with Stephanie, they talk about Brandy living in a 2000 square foot house. Guess they are out of the homeless shelter, but where in the world are they?

I'll have to read up on Stephanie. She's encouraging Brandy in all the wrong ways.

Yeah, I use to also read Brandy's posts, but I finally gave up because they were just so SAD. I would just get so mad about how they lived and how they wouldn't listen to anyone trying to help, they were always right. I feel so sorry for their children....

I've also read Dawn's blog in the past and I remember when she was all about eating raw and lost all the weight. She is another one that has bounced around a bit in here beliefs. Her current situations is really awful and I truly feel sorry for her.

Another one that use to be friends with Brandy and Candy is also having a lot of problems of late. Seems to be going around in fundy circles right now, people having all sorts of serious issues with money or health. Anyone remember a fundy named Susan? I think she use to blog as Homestead Mom or something like that? .I use to read her blog occasionally, I guess she might have been fundy-lite? Lots of homesteading/homemaking kind of posts, with an occasional dresses only post and the like. Anyway, a mutual friend of mine shared one of her facebook posts asking for prayers. The had a house fire or something and then her husband was diagnosed with cancer of some kind and he lost his job and getting treatment at that big cancer hospital in Texas, but they have no insurance or something. I felt sorry for them, sounds like a really bad situation.

But as for Brandy, she is simply a nut job. There's no other excuse, and her husband is as bad if not worse. I have no sympathy for them, but I sure do for their children. They are screwing them up royaly.

You're talking about Susan Godfrey, right ?

I used to read her blog too, several years ago, I think she doesn't blog anymore, I went to her public facebook page and yes her husband has leukemia, so sad :cry:

Is Brandy the one who used to have the 'lil peas in my pod from God' blog? I can't remember the blogger's name, but the whole changing-her-religion-as-often-as-most-people-change-their-underwear thing is definitely ringing bells.

Yes, Susan Godfrey, that's her name. Sad that her husband has leukemia. For the most part I liked reading her blog. I use to like all her frugal living posts and was always amazed at the deals she found at garage sales. I was curious to see if she was still blogging and all I found was this site, it use to be one of the places she blogged at I think: susangodfrey.com If this the same person, she sort of looks different, I remember that she headcovered and didn't really remember her wearing makeup? If so, it looks like she's on the essential oil kick. Although the blog hasn't been updated since April 29th.

Updated:

I found this blog as well, the photo is the same as the one above: homesteadmom.com/, this one hasn't been updated since May 16th.

Jason's Twitter handle is carnovoredad or some such thing. They've gone vegetarian before, they'll go vegetarian again; it's another flop (or flip), just as every other aspect of their existence. They have clearly learned absolutely nothing in the last two years of being homeless, living off family, etc.

I fee awful for their children but not them. There are clearly mental health issues at play but even that doesn't give them a pass for being idiots.

Archived