IGNORED

Brandy's back!

Sola

Was this the same woman who's family became homeless so they started living in the wilderness and told the kids they were just going to be camping for a really long time? Or am I thinking of someone else.

You are right, it's the same person :)

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply
When I see her Tumblr's photos, I think that she is dreaming her life, not living it...

Those pictures are so far from her life, she so doesn't look like those beautiful girls... I remember from her previous pictures that she looks very frumpy and unkept :roll:

Exactly. Brandy's Dumbler has no relation to the reality she currently lives. Her Pinterrest is the same way.

Everyone should be given the freedom to be who they want to be with no judgements and no forcing to conform
from her twitter

Of course Brandy, you're right... But, since you have proved multiple times that you are not at all able to support those eclectic lifestyles, you don't have this freedom... Freedom come with self reliance :roll:

I have been reading your multiples incarnations since 2005 (yeah, that's a long time), you provide me with a lot of entertainment :lol:

I don't have neither the time nor good enough English skills to do it, but I could tell a lot of stories I remember from past years: The Herbalife fail when you lived in Florida, the fights with your father when you shared an apartment with him in Chattanooga... you weren't a pot lover in those days :lol:

Watching your life is like watching a train wreck, I know I shouldn't but I have a strange fascination with you :oops:

from her twitter

Of course Brandy, you're right... But, since you have proved multiple times that you are not at all able to support those eclectic lifestyles, you don't have this freedom... Freedom come with self reliance :roll:

I have been reading your multiples incarnations since 2005 (yeah, that's a long time), you provide me with a lot of entertainment :lol:

I don't have neither the time nor good enough English skills to do it, but I could tell a lot of stories I remember from past years: The Herbalife fail when you lived in Florida, the fights with your father when you shared an apartment with him in Chattanooga... you weren't a pot lover in those days :lol:

Watching your life is like watching a train wreck, I know I shouldn't but I have a strange fascination with you :oops:

Furthermore about that quote...didn't she come here and talk about how gay people shouldn't have the right to get married? Yeah, okay.

She cares a lot about pot for someone who isn't doing it. I support legalization but I don't do pot so I just don't seek out pictures of it to reblog. Either she's trying to be like someone who really likes pot (maybe trying to impress Jason's kid sister?) or she's doing pot.

If Lauren is her current internet obsession, then she might be trying to impress Lauren. Lauren's husband had pot on him when he killed their son and I suspect she does pot on a regular basis to check out of the life with her girls that she hates.

If Lauren is her current internet obsession, then she might be trying to impress Lauren. Lauren's husband had pot on him when he killed their son and I suspect she does pot on a regular basis to check out of the life with her girls that she hates.

Who is this Lauren ??? :shock:

from her twitter

Spill? I was only vaguely familiar with Brandy before I joined the old Yuku board. What happened in the early days?

Who is this Lauren ??? :shock:

Sparkling Rainbow Lauren. viewtopic.php?f=8&t=11137

Lauren is a great sparkly rainbow of WTFery. She's friends with Helena and StinkyDong viewtopic.php?f=8&t=12399 Who are so much up their own arses that they make Lauren look sane.

Spill? I was only vaguely familiar with Brandy before I joined the old Yuku board. What happened in the early days?

It takes me a lot of effort to write long stories in English, I have to proof read everything I write several times, so I won't go in great details, sorry :oops:

Basically, I found Brandy, who was known under the name "lady4jesus" through Candy's blog in 2005. She had one of those "Christian SAHM blog", she was dresses only... a nice little "Candy clone"

Her oldest daughter was a baby and they were living in South Carolina iirc...

I remember her weirdness though, since Jason was working night shift, Gabriella (who was a baby then) and her used to follow is work pattern and used to sleep at very strange hours.

She used to be very vehement about putting her 1yo to bed at night at 2 or 3 in the morning, because that was her way of living :roll:

In fact, she hasn't change during all those years, they have moved multiple times, but not because they have to, due to Jason's job for example, but because each time it was a big, epic fail ;)

Sparkling Rainbow Lauren. http://freejinger.org/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=11137

Lauren is a great sparkly rainbow of WTFery. She's friends with Helena and StinkyDong http://freejinger.org/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=12399 Who are so much up their own arses that they make Lauren look sane.

Thanks, I'll check those threads !

I completely agree with everyone who said that those little girls need to get in school, stat. These freaking losers need to get jobs, FFS!!!! All is appears that they do during the day is talk to each other on twitter. If I were Jason's parents I would be fuming. And her little passive aggressive digs on twitter - she would be out on her ass in 30 seconds flat. I think Jason and Brandy use the fact that they would never kick them out because of the girls. I like what someone said about the parents should have set ground rules before letting them move in - both Brandy and Jason have to get jobs, girls in school, etc.

There are lots of things they could be doing. They could team up and do housekeeping for people (especially this time of year) or get work through a temp agency. When I didn't have a lot of skills, I went to a temp agency and they found me work everyday!

At this point, it wouldn't even matter if working didn't do much for their finances. It would get them out of the house and interacting with real people and real life. They might even learn some real life skills like being reliable and punctual. Never mind It would allow their poor kids to get away from their unhealthy influence for a few hours a day. Any pay would be purely a bonus.

http://compassionatelady.blogspot.com/

interesting!!!

that and i love her nickname for her husband..the "novelist"

i guess he sucked at that as well, since hes the poet now :lol:

Yes, it was almost 3 years ago, and no changes, the same old Brandy and Jason... When you read the few posts on this blog, it's quite amazing :shock: :lol:

Brandy, sweetie, you're too old for Tumblr. It's for teenagers and twenty-somethings.

(I mean, I have a Tumblr and I'm 40, but I reblog political shit like "STFU Conservatives.")

I'm in my last year of my 20's. I reblog and post nail art. LOL! Maybe a lil lame, but still more mature than this... "woman". (She acts like a GIRL, not a grown WOMAN.)

He is not a novelist. Or a poet. He is a SLACKER, wanna-be hipster loser living off his mama and daddy while he and his wife Twitter passive-aggressive comments about the people living in HIS PARENTS' HOUSE and ignore their kids, trusting that life will somehow educate them without any intervention.

I KNOW unschoolers, and they work hard. They spend a lot of time creating learning opportunities for their kids, they don't just sit around and twiddle their thumbs and figure that the kids will just absorb knowledge.

Gah. I thought Brandy was a twit, previously. Now I think she needs medication and someone other than her and Vorgon Jason need to be raising those little girls.

Only thing I agree with? I love me some Johnny Cash! Love his early stuff, love the stuff he did before he died. Just love his music period. :)

I didn't need to see the cooch. Idgaf if she shaves her body or not, I really don't care WHO shaves/doesn't shave. I really just don't want to see all that. I know it's not hers, but still. Actually, I'm rather glad it isn't. Ew.

I'm in my last year of my 20's. I reblog and post nail art. LOL! Maybe a lil lame, but still more mature than this... "woman". (She acts like a GIRL, not a grown WOMAN.)

Spot on. She acts like she's 15 or 16, reblogging pictures of pot and people with dreads hooping (Brandy, you are not Sara Janssen and you NEVER WILL BE, so cut it out). But isn't this the case with Brandy? She's a head-covering skirts-only submissive wife one day, rebellious teenager the next.

He is not a novelist. Or a poet. He is a SLACKER, wanna-be hipster loser living off his mama and daddy while he and his wife Twitter passive-aggressive comments about the people living in HIS PARENTS' HOUSE and ignore their kids, trusting that life will somehow educate them without any intervention.

I KNOW unschoolers, and they work hard. They spend a lot of time creating learning opportunities for their kids, they don't just sit around and twiddle their thumbs and figure that the kids will just absorb knowledge.

Gah. I thought Brandy was a twit, previously. Now I think she needs medication and someone other than her and Vorgon Jason need to be raising those little girls.

Darn right they do! Homeschoolers period, the ones who do it RIGHT, work VERY hard! They do right by their child, go by their interests, and really work at giving their child(ren) great educations. I know people who have been homeschooled that are VERY smart, VERY social too... not the odd stereotype. KWIM? This woman? No, if she were homeschooling she would not be on the internet 24 and 7.

Spot on. She acts like she's 15 or 16, reblogging pictures of pot and people with dreads hooping (Brandy, you are not Sara Janssen and you NEVER WILL BE, so cut it out). But isn't this the case with Brandy? She's a head-covering skirts-only submissive wife one day, rebellious teenager the next.

I know. She needs to figure out who she is... and stop this CRAP. The kids are suffering for it. Now, granted... there are days that I would LOVE to be someone else. To have a new, exciting life. But I'm not going to do anything to sacrifice the well being of my little girl. Poor babies.

Guest Anonymous

The perfect Xmas gift. :lol:

I can still see Brandy's freespiritchristian Tumblr stuff. What's more, poor Brandy has somehow managed to find some pictures of non-white people with dreadlocks. (Call me smug, but I think that's my influence).

Archived