IGNORED

Teen Mom + 16 and Pregnant

DamnPrecious

Ugh.

On another note, I'm starting to like Kailyn a little more. I just never liked her much, dunno why. But I will agree that she's loads more responsible than the other Teen Moms, especially Chelsea and Jenelle.

I do not understand the Barb parenting love. Who do you think raised Jenelle in the first place? Barb is entertaining but she's not a good mother.

I don't get it either. Jenelle's siblings have pretty much the same relationship with her, and... Barb's not at fault at all?

Of all the parents on Teen Mom 2, Barbara was the one I liked least.

Am I the only one who thinks Kailyn needs to be adopted by Barbara? I love Babs, she's the best character on the show. She and Jenelle are oil and water, but Kailyn could benefit from a strong mother figure, especially one like Barbara. She's always there for Jace when Jenelle pulls her crap. She has a wicked sense of humor. She works a steady job to make it. The breakup with Mike, while unfortunate, he had a calming effect on Jenelle, shows Babs can-do attitude " he's livin' witha Hootah's waitress!"

Gotta love her!

Wow, this sounds like it came straight off of imbringingbloggingback.com.

Wow, this sounds like it came straight off of imbringingbloggingback.com.

Barbara is the best thing about Teen Mom 2. She's hilarious!

Barbara is the best thing about Teen Mom 2. She's hilarious!

They live on the island where my mom lived before she passed. I still visit my step-dad there and I've so thought about hopping over to Walmart in Southport to see if she really works there.

Lol thanks! I'm a huge IBBB fan!

Sprocket-if you do pop in and see Barb, tell her hi from Donks, her #1 fan! :)

Jenelle was recently spotted in a tanning salon very close to my college. And "Keefa" was waiting in the car, and apparently Jace was there too.

Jenelle was recently spotted in a tanning salon very close to my college. And "Keefa" was waiting in the car, and apparently Jace was there too.

She's still with that loser? Gross.

She's still with that loser? Gross.

Apparently. I could have sworn she was with someone else not too long ago, but it didn't last and she was single.

Actually, I just Googled the whole thing... she got back together with Keiffer VERY recently, and her fiance (who she'd only been engaged to for... less than 24 hours) broke it off because of him. Fucking skeez.

Apparently. I could have sworn she was with someone else not too long ago, but it didn't last and she was single.

Actually, I just Googled the whole thing... she got back together with Keiffer VERY recently, and her fiance (who she'd only been engaged to for... less than 24 hours) broke it off because of him. Fucking skeez.

I thought her fiancée and her borke up because he slept with her ex BFF before they were together?

I thought her fiancée and her borke up because he slept with her ex BFF before they were together?

Oh, fuck it, I have no idea. Tabloids are really bad sources of information (because they're mostly speculation), but the most recent story is what I posted earlier. I guess they got back together, got engaged, and then Jenelle had to go fuck it up by getting back together with Keiffer or however you spell his name.

I don't pay a whole lot of attention to Jenelle unless she does something really stupid/illegal and winds up in the local news.

I pay attention to Jenelle because I wish I could adopt her and help her get on her feet. I so easily could have been her if my parents had not been more of a support system. It's great that Barb watches Jace but she is the one who raised Jenelle and look how that turned out. I think that Jenelle could be successful if she weren't constantly told she's a screw-up, and she has said in past episodes that she feels as though no one loves her. No wonder she goes back to Keiffer. She has no idea how to love herself and at least she can feel superior to him.

Gah! She's back with Reefa? She's too young to realize it yet, but being with him makes her act like Babs (whom I love as a TV character on the show-she's the best part of TM2).

Jenelle takes on the Mom role with him, and he plays Jenelles part. Everyone involved needs some counseling-by a competent counselor-NOT Doctor Dipshit (Drew)

Oh, fuck it, I have no idea. Tabloids are really bad sources of information (because they're mostly speculation), but the most recent story is what I posted earlier. I guess they got back together, got engaged, and then Jenelle had to go fuck it up by getting back together with Keiffer or however you spell his name.

I don't pay a whole lot of attention to Jenelle unless she does something really stupid/illegal and winds up in the local news.

although TBH the answer to, why did you sleep with my ex-bff and never thought to mention it, is not "will you marry me?" lol

I think Jenelle is an abusive relationship with keifer, and can't get out of it

Here are my thoughts on Jenelle:

I truly think she is a sociopath. I don't think she truly loves Jace nor do I think she is interested in his well-being. He is merely a prop to her. She once said that she only thought motherhood would be "the fun stuff" i.e. taking him to the beach. That is as far as her view of motherhood goes. She also reminds me of Diane Downs, both in looks and lack of personal affect. I think that if Jace and Kieffer were both drowning in a flood, she would probably jump in and save Kieffer first- only because he probably has some oh-so valuable drugs on him.

I also think she is addicted to her personal drama. Part of this is due to her immaturity. She surrounds herself with negative influences, mostly her friends. None of her friends seem to be too keen on being upstanding citizens. They all look like strung out losers (Kieffer anyone? Tori?). I guarantee that if you got rid of Jenelle's social circle, her facebook/twitter/myspace accounts and the drugs and partying, her life would be a lot more drama-free. She could mature and develop real hobbies that don't center around getting into fights with her ex-friends and talking shit on twitter.

Sorry, had to play arm-chair psychologist. I watch this show way too much. :dance: I will save my thoughts on Chelsea and Amber for another day.

Here are my thoughts on Jenelle:

I truly think she is a sociopath. I don't think she truly loves Jace nor do I think she is interested in his well-being. He is merely a prop to her. She once said that she only thought motherhood would be "the fun stuff" i.e. taking him to the beach. That is as far as her view of motherhood goes. She also reminds me of Diane Downs, both in looks and lack of personal affect. I think that if Jace and Kieffer were both drowning in a flood, she would probably jump in and save Kieffer first- only because he probably has some oh-so valuable drugs on him.

I also think she is addicted to her personal drama. Part of this is due to her immaturity. She surrounds herself with negative influences, mostly her friends. None of her friends seem to be too keen on being upstanding citizens. They all look like strung out losers (Kieffer anyone? Tori?). I guarantee that if you got rid of Jenelle's social circle, her facebook/twitter/myspace accounts and the drugs and partying, her life would be a lot more drama-free. She could mature and develop real hobbies that don't center around getting into fights with her ex-friends and talking shit on twitter.

Sorry, had to play arm-chair psychologist. I watch this show way too much. :dance: I will save my thoughts on Chelsea and Amber for another day.

that's true for most people who do stupid shinding!

A friend of mine ran into Jenelle at the nearby Petsmart.

In other news, Jenelle is now responsible for the care of a real, living, breathing fellow member of Kingdom Animalia. Anyone know anything about this?

A friend of mine ran into Jenelle at the nearby Petsmart.

In other news, Jenelle is now responsible for the care of a real, living, breathing fellow member of Kingdom Animalia. Anyone know anything about this?

Animals are great practice for having a bab...oh wait.

(I say this as someone who will probably buck the trend and procreate before acquiring a cat or dog friend.)

Animals are great practice for having a bab...oh wait.

(I say this as someone who will probably buck the trend and procreate before acquiring a cat or dog friend.)

Something seems to be out of order there... :confusion-scratchheadyellow:

I just hope she's better with cats or dogs than babies...

Any chance she could have a fish that would be easy...er probably still requires too much care for Janelle to do it propperly. :(

• 2 weeks later...

Ugggh. On 16 and PG tonight the girl's from Georgia. Deadbeat Babydaddy wants to be a shrimp boat captain ala Forrest Gump. I am not kidding.

Why do people feel compelled to go on TV like this? *stabby*

Why do I watch this shit, too... It makes me so angry to see them make these stupid mistakes. Like I know they're young, but it still drives me INSANE!

• Upvote 1

Ugggh. On 16 and PG tonight the girl's from Georgia. Deadbeat Babydaddy wants to be a shrimp boat captain ala Forrest Gump. I am not kidding.

Why do people feel compelled to go on TV like this? *stabby*

Why do I watch this shit, too... It makes me so angry to see them make these stupid mistakes. Like I know they're young, but it still drives me INSANE!

I also couldn't stand the fact that he thought it was more important to be around before the baby is born. WTF? There's a whole lot more work after baby arrives than there is before. And with a baby, that work is 24/7.

Edited because there's more work, not more week.

She also recently got breast implants. That's where Gary's "support" came from, in case you were wondering.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic