IGNORED

Teen Mom + 16 and Pregnant

DamnPrecious

I'm pretty sure she didn't release those. I think Keiffer did. At least that's what I read somewhere.

Also, I didn't look at them because it's just so wrong if that's the case

no, I don't think she did either. However, Judge Judy taught me to NEVER EVER let someone take naked pictures of you. Especially if you're a B list celebrity and those photos are worth money. It's just another "not so smart" decision made by Jenelle.

Amber has VOLUNTEERED to go back to prison.

http://starcasm.net/archives/157808

Very troubled Teen Mom star Amber Portwood shocked an Indiana courtroom earlier today when she asked to serve out her five-year prison sentence instead of being sent back to a drug rehabilitation program. She admitted to the judge that she hasn’t been able to stay clean, even while in rehab, and that she will always be a “bad girl.â€

I always liked Amber the least, but I'm slowly starting to feel a little sorry for her. If she's so coked out on drugs that she can't face rehab, and is willing to leave her life and family for five years... well. Something is wrong there. Though my cynical side scoffed at that, and said prison is the one place where she's guaranteed to keep getting a fix.

I always thought Gary was a blathering idiot, but at least Leah has one parent.

I really, really can't stand Amber. IMO she's worse than Jenelle, because Jenelle doesn't abuse all of her SO's and then yell absolutely awful things about them to Jace... like Amber did. I don't think that even if Jenelle had any contact with BabyDaddy she would bitch about the drama to Jace. She at least cares about him, even if she's the least maternal person on the show.

Jenelle's a piece of work, but I at least have faith that she can change and turn her life around. Amber, not so much.

no, I don't think she did either. However, Judge Judy taught me to NEVER EVER let someone take naked pictures of you. Especially if you're a B list celebrity and those photos are worth money. It's just another "not so smart" decision made by Jenelle.

This. I think it's more likely that Kieffah(as Barbara says his name) was the one who posted those pictures.

Maybe we can hope for an Amber appearance via satellite during the reunion show that happens after the finale.

So what did y'all think of the premiere this week?

My thoughts:

1. I'm so tired of Cate and Ty. Just... so tired of them. They're good kids, but they never had anything new to say or do that isn't "Carly". Makes me think Brandon and Teresa may close the adoption, and that would be the best for all involved. She is still the center of their world.

2. I don't care much for Farrah, but her mom kind of infuriated me this week. Trying to guilt Sophia into upsetting Farrah. "You're going away foreverrrrrr, Grandma is SOOOOO saaaaad." But, I wanted to high-five that little girl when she just responded "NO!" when Debra asked if she would miss her. Then Debra sobbing for attention and trying to tell Farrah Sophia was heartbroken and so sad. Soph didn't give a hoot - she didn't even understand what was going on.

I still don't like the whole "OMG SHE WILL MISS US WAY MORE THAN YOU SO SHE SHOULD STAY HERE! I'VE NEVER BEEN AWAY FROM HER!" blather.

Okay, yeah, I just can't stand Debra. Farrah is a spoiled little snot, but I can see where she gets it from :roll:

3. I feel just plain bad for Leah. Not for Amber so much or Gary. Just Leah. Amber has issues, Gary is an enabler, but poor little Leah.

4. Maci was annoying as all get out. She needs to remove the stick from her behind. Kids thrive on schedules, and parents work around them. She didn't have a place to get all uppity with Ryan and demand he bend to her will the night before. Ryan doesn't owe her an explanation. Kyle was spot on for calling her an idiot, and I gave him props for insisting she just call him and confirm.

It also made me sick that she used Bentley to guilt Kyle into coming back. Kids are not pawns, you howler monkey.

/child of divorce bitterness

Thoughts?

So what did y'all think of the premiere this week?

My thoughts:

1. I'm so tired of Cate and Ty. Just... so tired of them. They're good kids, but they never had anything new to say or do that isn't "Carly". Makes me think Brandon and Teresa may close the adoption, and that would be the best for all involved. She is still the center of their world.

2. I don't care much for Farrah, but her mom kind of infuriated me this week. Trying to guilt Sophia into upsetting Farrah. "You're going away foreverrrrrr, Grandma is SOOOOO saaaaad." But, I wanted to high-five that little girl when she just responded "NO!" when Debra asked if she would miss her. Then Debra sobbing for attention and trying to tell Farrah Sophia was heartbroken and so sad. Soph didn't give a hoot - she didn't even understand what was going on.

I still don't like the whole "OMG SHE WILL MISS US WAY MORE THAN YOU SO SHE SHOULD STAY HERE! I'VE NEVER BEEN AWAY FROM HER!" blather.

Okay, yeah, I just can't stand Debra. Farrah is a spoiled little snot, but I can see where she gets it from :roll:

3. I feel just plain bad for Leah. Not for Amber so much or Gary. Just Leah. Amber has issues, Gary is an enabler, but poor little Leah.

4. Maci was annoying as all get out. She needs to remove the stick from her behind. Kids thrive on schedules, and parents work around them. She didn't have a place to get all uppity with Ryan and demand he bend to her will the night before. Ryan doesn't owe her an explanation. Kyle was spot on for calling her an idiot, and I gave him props for insisting she just call him and confirm.

It also made me sick that she used Bentley to guilt Kyle into coming back. Kids are not pawns, you howler monkey.

/child of divorce bitterness

Thoughts?

One of the tabloids is saying that Catelynn and Tyler are pregnant. Who knows if it is true, but as I was watching their segment in NYC, I was thinking, "Yeah, she'll be knocked up again soon."

Sophia telling Debra, "No!" when she asked if Sophia would miss her is hilarious. I felt bad for Debra and Michael (I had to do that to my parents when my daughter was a baby, we moved half way across the country) but it was horrible of Debra to try to make Sophia sad about it.

I agree, poor Leah :(

As the show goes on, I'm beginning to feel like Maci has always been this shallow and childish and she just got a good edit on 16&P and season 1 of TM. She was so rude to Ryan, not giving him any notice that she wanted to him to pick up Bentley early. What the hell business is it of hers what he does when Bentley is not around?

1. I'm also over Catelynn and Tyler. I'm wondering if Brandon and Teresa aren't rethinking the openness of the adoption. Cameras didn't seem to be allowed at the meeting, they just used a photo montage. I can't say that I'd blame them. It seems like Cate and Tyler are still too invested.

2. This was one of the very few times I actually like Farrah; Debra, though, is another story. Using the poor baby as a pawn is just nastiness. I feel sorry for Michael. If I were him I'd pack up my shit and sneak away from Deb in the middle of the night.

3. Ah! Amber, grow the hell up already. she doesn't seem to want to work at being sober and being a good mom so I have basically zero sympathy for her at this point. Gary isn't much better. I'm glad his mom is around to help with Leah though. God knows she needs at least one stable adult in her life.

4. I used to really like Macy, but she rubbed me the wrong way this week. She refuses to listen to anyone and thinks she is always right. That's not a good way to co-parent with someone. I agree that she got good edits. She was totally the sweetheart of the show in the beginning. Now that it's all ending though, maybe they're just going to show they are just going to show her like she really is.

Guest Anonymous

All the girls except for Catelynn look really orange this season. Step away from the spray tan girls. I really worry about Amber and little Leah especially. I wonder why she is a ward of the state when she has a parent (gary) who is able to care for her and seems to be doing an ok job?

Leah is really disturbed. I'm so sorry for Leah. I hope she'll grow up sane and happy.

I don't agree with you guys about catelynn and tyler. Yes they might need to move on a little bit quicker than what they are doing right now, but I hope the adoptive parents never close the adoption. I agree with the UN principle that every child has a right to know their parents, and interact with them o a certain extent. I think it's really really hard to give children for adoption whether you're 16 or 40. They have to grow on their own and be at peace with the decision, and I think that as they are getting their life in order, go to college or formation in whatever they want to do, they will be more at ease. But at that point they are barely out of high school living in the same town they've always lived in, with their parents' crappy situations there...

Macy has those shades of abuse in the way she talks to Kyle IMO. This guy is one in a thousand, ready to be a step dad, good at it, and caring (from what we see), and she still thinks she's much better than him, that she knows better than him to raise her kid, etc...

It could be that the adoptive parents are uncomfortable with being filmed. They probably didn't know that Teen Mom would last a couple of years, they may have just thought they could be a part of 16 and Pregnant and fade back into oblivion. They could still be interested in a relationship with C&T but are uninterested in media attention.

It could be that the adoptive parents are uncomfortable with being filmed. They probably didn't know that Teen Mom would last a couple of years, they may have just thought they could be a part of 16 and Pregnant and fade back into oblivion. They could still be interested in a relationship with C&T but are uninterested in media attention.

I think you're right. Also exposing the kid like that may not be what they want.

hey! I'm new here and all but this post... "spoke to me"! Seriously, this show tests my bf's ability to cope with my reality show addiction!! I am in love with it o.o

Here's a little run down of how I feel about the girls:

Amber: is in jail where she belongs o.o I cannot stand her and I am glad she's away from her daughter, that kid deserves a chance in life!

Maci: used to be my hero, now she's not any better than any of them. I really hated how she repeatedly tried to push Ryan out of the picture... This is a real sore spot for me because even if she doesn't like the way he takes care of him he is the child's father and at least he even showed an interest in him. If you didn't think he'd be a good father maybe protection was in order no?

Farrah: is a brat. I think she dumps the baby on her mother and then expects the mother not to be upset by it. She treats her family like shit too. Though I have to admit that she doesn't seem like a bad mother to me most of the times. She just seems to have a hard time realizing that once you have a kid you have to focus on the kid, not the life you lost.

Catelynn: I seem to be the only one that cannot stand her anymore. What she did was a good thing yes but sometimes it bugs me the reasons she gives. i don't know... i am just not into her too much.

Janelle: is a hot mess... But Barbara is not a lot of help either. She doesn't seem to let janelle mother Jace and that is sad but then again I probably wouldn't let Janelle mother a dog... much less a child.

Chelsea: I think she's a good mom! I just feel so horrible for her because she is a teenager thinking she can turn this idiot around and she can't. I think she's a lot sadder than she lets on in the show.

Kailynn: I think I am the only person in the world who liked her. I admire how she keeps two jobs, goes to school and takes care of Isaac. I was always on her side in the arguments with Jo's mom. I think Jo was an abusive little shit and I cannot stand when one of the parents call the other names in front of the children and Jo was all into that. He may be a good father but he is definitely a little shit to Kai.

Leah: I am over her too... The cheating back and forth just turned me off to her whole story and it kind of pains me to watch because of Ali's health issues =( it makes me so sad.

I feel sorry for Michael. If I were him I'd pack up my shit and sneak away from Deb in the middle of the night.

I thought Michael and Deb got a divorce, or were in the process of getting one?

okay last post on this thread, i promise but what is up with all the hate i see on here for the mom's having nice purses or boob jobs? Why all the hate? I get you're SUPPOSED to think of your children but FYI... it doesn't mean you no longer exist once you have a child and you should be able to still think about yourselves sometimes. i don't see any of these babies living in dumpsters and not being fed 3 meals a day so... why can't the mothers pamper themselves?

okay last post on this thread, i promise but what is up with all the hate i see on here for the mom's having nice purses or boob jobs? Why all the hate? I get you're SUPPOSED to think of your children but FYI... it doesn't mean you no longer exist once you have a child and you should be able to still think about yourselves sometimes. i don't see any of these babies living in dumpsters and not being fed 3 meals a day so... why can't the mothers pamper themselves?

I would totally agree with you if they didn't complain about how broke they were. Also, I think everyone deserves a nice purse or having their nails done once in a while but the boob jobs are a bit extreme (except maybe Farrrah because they were an occupational necessity :roll: ). That being said, I can't say that I wouldn't have blown money on stupid things if I were that age, kid or no kid.

I would totally agree with you if they didn't complain about how broke they were. Also, I think everyone deserves a nice purse or having their nails done once in a while but the boob jobs are a bit extreme (except maybe Farrrah because they were an occupational necessity :roll: ). That being said, I can't say that I wouldn't have blown money on stupid things if I were that age, kid or no kid.

I agree wholeheartedly with the constant 'I'm broke' complaining and then I see them getting boob jobs. I guess I am biased with the whole boob job thing because I got mine done... though I am not a teenager, don't have a toddler and even if I do complain now about being broke at the time I got them done I was not in the same financial situation I am now (I was employed in a really nice job then and making TONS of money but then had to leave that job) and I was never in debt for the boob job. So yeah... I guess it always bugs me a little when I see people going all 'A BOOB JOB!? YOU HAVE NO HEART!'

I agree wholeheartedly with the constant 'I'm broke' complaining and then I see them getting boob jobs. I guess I am biased with the whole boob job thing because I got mine done... though I am not a teenager, don't have a toddler and even if I do complain now about being broke at the time I got them done I was not in the same financial situation I am now (I was employed in a really nice job then and making TONS of money but then had to leave that job) and I was never in debt for the boob job. So yeah... I guess it always bugs me a little when I see people going all 'A BOOB JOB!? YOU HAVE NO HEART!'

I know if I ever come into an unexpected large amount of money, I'm getting a nose job. I've wanted one since I was 12...

I know if I ever come into an unexpected large amount of money, I'm getting a nose job. I've wanted one since I was 12...

I never wanted a boob job but then I got sick and the illness had me on several different meds and the meds helped me put on looots of weight and I was on something to stimulate my appetite too so... I gained almost double my original body weight and then I got better (yay!) and lost ALL the weight and well... things didn't look right no more so... boobs got fixed!

I never wanted a boob job but then I got sick and the illness had me on several different meds and the meds helped me put on looots of weight and I was on something to stimulate my appetite too so... I gained almost double my original body weight and then I got better (yay!) and lost ALL the weight and well... things didn't look right no more so... boobs got fixed!

Now that I think about it, I probably could use a boob job, too.

Society holds the view that teen mom's aren't supposed to pamper themselves. They aren't allowed to do anything without being stigmatized for it. Where an older mother, single or otherwise, can have child free time with friends, work, go to school or stay home, if a teen mom does any of those things she is "not really caring for their child". Teen mom stays home with her kid and she's not being responsible because she's not working to pay for her child, she works or goes to school and leaves her child with family or a sitter and she's letting someone else raise her kid and not being responsible, she decides to do something for herself, without her child, and she's being selfish and immature. Frankly it pisses me off. We hold teen moms to standard that no mother can reach and then call them all sorts of nasty things for failing to meet it.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic