IGNORED

Teen Mom + 16 and Pregnant

DamnPrecious

Heard 2nd hand tonight that Jenelle was caught shooting up heroin. Anyone else hear this?

*eta** NM, seems I'm tardy to the party on this.

Imbringingbloggingback is the best!

Apparently the examiner has a photo of Jenelle's involuntary psych hold. It's looking less and less likely that cysts were involved.

there's a video phone call on youtube of barbara (jenelle's mom) basically admitting to kieffer's mom that jenelle shot up heroin. if you search for "daniel jacob jenelle evans" on youtube, you'll find it.

what do you guys think actually happened with whitney's recent arrest? she posted on facebook something to the effect of, "who knew you could go to jail for breaking a phone." i just don't understand why they would arrest her if it were just that.

She smashed someone else's phone and laptop.... Possibly her baby-daddy's, and he smashed hers in retaliation (?) He was arrested for the same thing at the same time, so it stands to reason.

• 2 weeks later...

I think they got married to show that they could provide a stable life for their children, but when you're on drugs and constantly having public fights, that doesn't really scream stable. I'm honestly surprised (and thankful) Jenelle hasn't tried to have a baby with Courtland to "secure" the relationship. She keeps saying how much money it'd be to get Jace back, but with the boob job, Uggs, etc. she could've gotten him back long ago.

Kinda agree with that. But I think the two of the together makes them worse parents, not better. Jenelle is all about taking down the other woman already, not caring about hurting the kid.

I feel incredibly bad for that little girl and Jace

Apparently Jenelle and Courtland aren't getting divorced yet. She tweeted a pic of some fancy timberlands he bought her as an apology. Way to be a manipulative little immature twat.

there's a video phone call on youtube of barbara (jenelle's mom) basically admitting to kieffer's mom that jenelle shot up heroin. if you search for "daniel jacob jenelle evans" on youtube, you'll find it.

what do you guys think actually happened with whitney's recent arrest? she posted on facebook something to the effect of, "who knew you could go to jail for breaking a phone." i just don't understand why they would arrest her if it were just that.

Here was I thinking that someone just took the recent heroin hype around Wilmington a bit too far. :shock:

Here was I thinking that someone just took the recent heroin hype around Wilmington a bit too far. :shock:

Jenelle is in Wilmington? A friend of mine is in prison in Wilmington for heroin trafficking.... I guess it just never occurred to me that they could have been that close together. He did say that it is horrible where he lived tho.

Jenelle is never going to change. Courtland is going to knock her up, leave her, she'll g back to weed and lose custody of another kid. I hate being a pessimist, but I have no hope for her.

I just read this a week or so ago and thought "oh no, that cannot happen"

Lo and behold, guess what I saw this morning... http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/1 ... 87987.html :shock:

That's right, Jenelle's pregnant! I'm seriously hoping that this is a just a fake money making scam and that she'll report a "miscarriage" in a few weeks. Watching Teen Mom and following these young ladies has been a guilty pleasure for the last few years, and Jenelle's drama has always been entertaining, but I hope that MTV and others will realize that the show is just enabling her and fire her.

Ugh, I'm really hoping it's not true. Jenelle doesn't have the money to get Jace back, but she does have the money for a new baby? She said she wants a second chance, if she is pregnant, it seems like she got pregnant so that she'd be able to "do it over" or prove that she's a good mom to get custody of Jace. So sad for their estranged children if it's true, but it seems weird that a public figure would announce a pregnancy so early.

Ugh, I'm really hoping it's not true. Jenelle doesn't have the money to get Jace back, but she does have the money for a new baby? She said she wants a second chance, if she is pregnant, it seems like she got pregnant so that she'd be able to "do it over" or prove that she's a good mom to get custody of Jace. So sad for their estranged children if it's true, but it seems weird that a public figure would announce a pregnancy so early.

Well a public figure that's not Michelle Duggar, you mean.

On a serious note, poor Jace just makes me sad. I feel horrible for the kid.

I just read this a week or so ago and thought "oh no, that cannot happen"

Lo and behold, guess what I saw this morning... http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/1 ... 87987.html :shock:

That's right, Jenelle's pregnant! I'm seriously hoping that this is a just a fake money making scam and that she'll report a "miscarriage" in a few weeks. Watching Teen Mom and following these young ladies has been a guilty pleasure for the last few years, and Jenelle's drama has always been entertaining, but I hope that MTV and others will realize that the show is just enabling her and fire her.

Jesus fuck a duck Christ.... NEITHER OF THEM HAVE CUSTODY OF THEIR FIRST BORNS. Is Barb gonna take this one to?

Maybe Jenelle is looking to get her own reality show where she is the star? Her life certainly begs for it. She is amazingly good at acting open and heartfelt, especially in front of her mom and a camera. Then she just turns around and does whatever the hell she wants. She hits an epiphany and then does the opposite. Her life is a trainwreck. She is the only girl on that show who I don't think needs to be prompted to give them material. Her discussion with her lawyer over Ke$ha says it all. I don't think anyone was expecting that level of self absorbed slob.

Jesus fuck a duck Christ.... NEITHER OF THEM HAVE CUSTODY OF THEIR FIRST BORNS. Is Barb gonna take this one to?

Aaaaaaaand now Jenelle is having a miscarriage while Courtland has left town, and they're arguing over Twitter.

Jenelle is in Wilmington? A friend of mine is in prison in Wilmington for heroin trafficking.... I guess it just never occurred to me that they could have been that close together. He did say that it is horrible where he lived tho.

She's from that area; she did live there at one point (while I did!) but I'm not sure if she's moved to another nearby town or what now. She seems to be in and out. But anyway, apparently it has a huge heroin problem, bad enough where I know a UNCW student who got pulled over in a park last Halloween because her car matched the description of the car of someone suspected of selling heroin in that same park. :shock:

I went to UNCW as well; I knew a few people who had run into Jenelle at some point. But I never once heard of heroin problems there; this is pretty recent and I only moved out in May.

Jenelle miscarried (thank the powers that be), is getting divorced and hanging out with her old boyfriend; the one she claimed physically abused her. Oh, but wait, the husband abused her too and so did her famous Keiffer. Funny, every man she is ever with has abused her - but only after they break up.

She is beyond train wreck. She is so fucked up and so desperate, she is going to end up dead by her own hand. Drugs or stupidity; whatever it takes for attention.

Her Twitter is insane. I followed her a long time ago and I had to unfollow this week. I don't even know the chick but I can't even drama-watch anymore.

What's worse - and I'm going to sound like the masses, but I don't care - is that MTV is paying her to go off the fucking deep end.

I never really knew what to think of the whole 16 & pregnant/teen mom money machine for MTV, but I was morbidly curious so I followed some and got 'hooked' on watching. They're all pretty screwed up in their own ways and all...with the help of MTV and money. Dropping out of school, getting married, getting pregnant again, hanging with the famous folks...none is doing a damn thing with their lives and it's kind of sickening. For some, I guess it can be chalked up to being innocent and taking advantage of what they can get (who wouldn't?), but for too many of them, they take their money and go over the fucking top to keep attention on themselves.

They all need to go away, fade into obscurity, and learn to live real life without MTV's money or attention.

Jenelle especially. That girl was messed up to start with and her contract just gave her license to be the biggest drama queen with rewards. It's pathetic.

It amazes me the way Jenelle & Leah rush into serious relationships so quickly. I guess Leah seems to be good at picking these loyal men who adore her (while she walks all over them), but still its SO FAST.

Jenelle is so much worse than Amber. At least Amber knows she has done the wrong thing & shows remorse.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic