IGNORED

Teen Mom + 16 and Pregnant

DamnPrecious

I'm newly hooked on Teen Mom. I've finished the original series and am nearly finished Teen Mom 2 series one. Are you telling me that Leah and Corey break up? I really thought they'd make it.

I'm also a closet TM fan and yeah Lillith they did. She's remarried and is currently pregnant with #3. Corey and Leah seem to be on good terms though and both now seem to be much happier in their new relationships. I say "seem" as you never really know what's going on in other people's relationships but either way I wish them all the best.

I'm newly hooked on Teen Mom. I've finished the original series and am nearly finished Teen Mom 2 series one. Are you telling me that Leah and Corey break up? I really thought they'd make it.

Yes, they do break up. I think they would have made it if they hadn't tried to rush everything so fast.

I strongly suggest you go to mtv.com and watch jenelle's 16 and pregnant. The amount of foreshadowing shown ishorrifying. Especially since you will be watching it all unfold quickly.

And it's official. Jenelle miscarried.

Wait I saw on her fan page on fb that she did NOT miscarry, seems like Courtland possibly did something to hurt her and she was in the hospital but released baby was ok for now. Maybe I missed a update? Leah is due with baby number 3 I think in March.

Watching E and across the bottom "news" it says Janelle IS suffering a miscarriage. Pressed charges against her husband.

That sounds like she is blaming him for the miscarriage.

That sounds like she is blaming him for the miscarriage.

Do you expect anything less from Jenelle? She is also back with her ex, Gary Head.

I honestly don't know what to think regarding Jenelle and her pregnancy. It seems weird that she would announce her pregnancy at 6 weeks, have a miscarriage as soon as she and Courtland break up, and go out drinking immediately afterwards. It just doesn't add up. Courtland has admitted that they received $20k for the story about her pregnancy.

I have seen reports that say she has pressed "abuse against a woman and an unborn child." I would think she would have to have some proof of actually being pregnant to press those charges, but I could be wrong.

Any word on baby Ali's medical issues? I do think that Leah and Corey seemed to be pretty good at being on top of things with her- at least in front of the cameras.

Speaking of medical issues, I believe it was revealed that Whitney's son had a chronic medical condition and that was why she declined participating in Teen Mom.

oh my god. Jenelle, why?

http://www.mtv.com/videos/teen-mom-2-se ... list.jhtml

Yes, teen moms don't have money to throw around. Fortunately, YOU ARE NOT A TEEN MOM. Your mother fully supports and has custody of your son. So your room mate left with the lysol? You poor thing! No more Ke$ha concerts or boob jobs for you! That's gonna need to go in the kitty for cleaning supplies!

Do you expect anything less from Jenelle? She is also back with her ex, Gary Head.

No, I really don't. Just the way it worded, I guess was left open to interpretation.

Any word on baby Ali's medical issues? I do think that Leah and Corey seemed to be pretty good at being on top of things with her- at least in front of the cameras.

Speaking of medical issues, I believe it was revealed that Whitney's son had a chronic medical condition and that was why she declined participating in Teen Mom.

I don't think Leah and Corey have ever said exactly what's going on with Ali. I know dwarfism was a possibility, as well as some sort of nerve injury.

Whitney's son had some sort of genetic illness affecting his liver, she said that he can't play contact sports when he's older. She's gone through her own legal troubles much like a lot of these girls :? .

I don't think Leah and Corey got an answer (at least on camera) as to what Ali's condition was. Has there been any update about the other girls from 16 and Pregnant since the one that was last year or the year before?

• 2 weeks later...

(First time posting, long time lurking, etc. Hello.)

http://www.mtv.com/videos/misc/873264/deleted-scene-overloaded.jhtml#series=2215&seriesId=34714&channelId=1&id=1700436

Did anyone else want to strangle her? No? Just me? 'Kay.

I totally understand needing to spend more time dealing with your child's therapy, but ... I felt bad for the lady she was dealing with.

I wanted to strangle her too.

The college let her come and take classes even though she really didn't have the grades to get through admissions. The least she can do is try. All of her grades were Fs. It took her till after midterms to figure out she had too big of a courseload? A normal person would have realized this after they failed all their first tests. If she thinks school is hard to pull with 2 kids, how much easier will it be with 3? I really don't see Leah ever finishing college. Pushing her through admissions and then her failing everything makes the college look really bad.

I don't buy the excuse that college was getting in the way of therapy time. I think college was getting in the way of Jeremy and Creating Babies time. I hardly see her doing any kind of therapy with Alli. I don't think we will hear about Alli's therapy ever again after the baby is born. Hopefully Corey will stay on top of things.

Did you notice when Jeremy, Leah, and Corey were all sitting on the couch, both guys were leaning away from her as she sat in the middle? So telling...

Yeah, it was rather awkward. Honestly though, I have to hand it to them for all being so honest about their feelings on camera and mutiny not breaking out, also Jeremy for not walking off the stage. I still have a soft spot for these girls though, they do seem to have matured this season, even Jenelle (I really hope she gets her life sorted out!) It was filmed about a year ago apparently, and Leah's since married Jeremy and is pregnant with/has given birth to their child.

I really feel like Kailyn is mature about *most* things. She really seems to have a good head on her shoulders except when it comes to Joe.

I really feel like Kailyn is mature about *most* things. She really seems to have a good head on her shoulders except when it comes to Joe.

I agree wholeheartedly with everyone who thinks that she's the one with the most promising future. She and Catelynn do seem like the smartest of the teen moms.

(Also, I love your avatar so, so much.)

I wanted to strangle her too.

The college let her come and take classes even though she really didn't have the grades to get through admissions. The least she can do is try. All of her grades were Fs. It took her till after midterms to figure out she had too big of a courseload? A normal person would have realized this after they failed all their first tests. If she thinks school is hard to pull with 2 kids, how much easier will it be with 3? I really don't see Leah ever finishing college. Pushing her through admissions and then her failing everything makes the college look really bad.

I don't buy the excuse that college was getting in the way of therapy time. I think college was getting in the way of Jeremy and Creating Babies time. I hardly see her doing any kind of therapy with Alli. I don't think we will hear about Alli's therapy ever again after the baby is born. Hopefully Corey will stay on top of things.

Yes to all of this!

It's just... how the hell can you skip that many classes and show NO remorse for it? And I applaud the college for trying to help her, but seriously, it's almost a lost cause.

Ali's so adorable, too! How is it possible to have such beautiful daughters, and completely disregard so much about them? I'm just so glad Corey, at least, seems to be a good parent, and is there for them.

She is so selfish, and uses Ali's condition as a battle shield. It disgusts me. Having a child who needs help is no excuse for your own backpedaling as a mom. She says she wants what is best for the girls, but all I hear when she pontificates is ME ME ME!!!!!!!!!! You chose to be a teen mom. This world has options and if you can't put your children first, then you made a poor choice.

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like she's following the "A" trend with these girls...At least it wasn't Alileahana or something ridiculous like that. I was really disappointed when I saw that she dropped out of school and blamed it on Ali's therapy. I know having a kid with special needs really does eat up a bunch of your time, but honestly she probably shouldn't have committed to full-time courses to start with. It really seems like she has this fantasy of how things are supposed to be and then she makes all kinds of weird unrealistic decisions (getting married to Jeremy right after being divorced, getting pregnant again right after being divorced...etc) because they fit in with that fantasy.

Also has anyone complained about Chelsea's voice yet? Her voice is higher than Aubree's sometimes, particularly when she's talking to Adam and it grates sooo badly on my ears.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic