IGNORED

Lori Alexander 26: Fermented Pizza Crust Is More Important than Filling Her Empty Soul

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lori:

A godly wife lives within her husband’s income whether her husband is wealthy or poor. She never puts him into debt or buys things on credit with high interest. She is a good steward of his money and isn’t wasteful, extravagant, or frivolous. She knows that everything belongs to the Lord and takes good care of their possessions. She understands that a penny saved is a penny earned, therefore, she doesn’t look for ways to save money while spending but for ways to not spend at all, if possible. She is content with what she owns and is thankful for it.

:pb_lol: No, really :pb_lol: On which WEEK of vacation did Lori write this rant on not being frivolous?  Week 1?  Or maybe week 4?  How about week 7?

@feministxtian,  YAY!  Being told that they want to hire you for a management position is HUGE!   Fingers crossed and good thoughts sent that you absolutely NAIL that interview!

Way to go, @feministxtian! We're all rooting for you!

41 minutes ago, delphinium65 said:

I thought Aunt Lori doesn't teach men?  

On his FB page, this guy says that he doesn't back up his teaching with scripture, because his writings ARE scripture, just as much as Paul's, Peter's, etc.  He also warns women that if they physically or even VERBALLY attack a man, they should expect to be hit and accept that they caused it to happen. So, basically he is a heresy-speaking defender of domestic violence. Who apparently enjoys Lori's blog.  

I just can't wrap my mind around the fact that she will delete a Bible verse but welcome comments from people like this.

6 minutes ago, Emilycharlotte said:

On his FB page, this guy says that he doesn't back up his teaching with scripture, because his writings ARE scripture, just as much as Paul's, Peter's, etc.  He also warns women that if they physically or even VERBALLY attack a man, they should expect to be hit and accept that they caused it to happen. So, basically he is a heresy-speaking defender of domestic violence. Who apparently enjoys Lori's blog.  

I just can't wrap my mind around the fact that she will delete a Bible verse but welcome comments from people like this.

Holy sh...ugarballs, I looked further down his page, and found his comment on domestic violence.  He throws in that 'NO ONE should hit anyone' bit, like that makes it just fine and dandy that he just said to expect him to 'return the favour with his fists.'  And Lori is OK with guys like this commenting?

176947.jpg

1 hour ago, Koala said:

Lori:

:pb_lol: No, really :pb_lol: On which WEEK of vacation did Lori write this rant on not being frivolous?  Week 1?  Or maybe week 4?  How about week 7?

If she rages about people being "frivolous" per chance she should cut off her internet and sell her computers.

Mr. K.B. Davies seems to know a great deal about "returning the favour" with his fists as well as 'official definitions' of DV.  Given his spelling of the word favor, Does he live in Canada or the UK?  Doesn't matter, there are still laws about spousal abuse. 

My second question:  I wonder what kind of police record K.B has amassed with regards to DV and other charges relating to aggression, poor self control, etc.  Perhaps he may wish to move to a country where spouse-beating is legal - I can think of several.

17 hours ago, Mellowing With Age said:

Our food pantry would have some people come in NICE vehicles and on occasion I would hear volunteers mumbling about how they wish they could have a nice car and get free food. What I would try and remind them that you never know what you might be asking for. Loss of a job, a medical diagnoses that prevents you from working (temporarily or permanent ) the list is numerous. Never judge a book by its cover. 

Or even if someone loaned them the car. . .  

12 minutes ago, AuntKrazy said:

Or even if someone loaned them the car. . .  

What people forget is also that one-time gifts, even of large items, are easier for people to offer as opposed to long term assistance.

If I have something I am going to get rid of, it's perfectly easy for me to do the math and calculate whether it's something I can afford to give away as opposed to sell. I would feel more comfortable giving someone a car than I would committing to ongoing help with their bills. Because I can be reasonably sure whether I need the car money or not, but I have no idea what the future holds. 

My motto is "Always be in a position to say "No"". One time gifts keep you in a strong No position, whereas ongoing help weakens that and makes it harder to say no, even when circumstances change. So while I might give someone something expensive I don't need without a thought, I will likely balk at footing the bills. 

Comfort zones.

Ok all...I took everybody's vibes and love with me to the interview. I think it went well. I will know something by Friday. 

43 minutes ago, Georgiana said:

What people forget is also that one-time gifts, even of large items, are easier for people to offer as opposed to long term assistance.

If I have something I am going to get rid of, it's perfectly easy for me to do the math and calculate whether it's something I can afford to give away as opposed to sell. I would feel more comfortable giving someone a car than I would committing to ongoing help with their bills. Because I can be reasonably sure whether I need the car money or not, but I have no idea what the future holds. 

My motto is "Always be in a position to say "No"". One time gifts keep you in a strong No position, whereas ongoing help weakens that and makes it harder to say no, even when circumstances change. So while I might give someone something expensive I don't need without a thought, I will likely balk at footing the bills. 

Comfort zones.

Absolutely.  Or tax write offs/deductions (if one is concerned with itemization).  For example, someone inherits a car as part of an estate.  They may choose to both help someone with need and offset some estate taxes by donating a barely used vehicle that did not hold the sentimental value that other items may have had.

Jesus said about his own "For I was hungry, and you gave me something to eat". (Matt 25:35a)  Not investigated me to see if I deserved to be given something to eat.

5 minutes ago, AuntKrazy said:

Absolutely.  Or tax write offs/deductions (if one is concerned with itemization).  For example, someone inherits a car as part of an estate.  They may choose to both help someone with need and offset some estate taxes by donating a barely used vehicle that did not hold the sentimental value that other items may have had.

Jesus said about his own "For I was hungry, and you gave me something to eat". (Matt 25:35a)  Not investigated me to see if I deserved to be given something to eat.

And a few verses later:  Matthew 25:45  'Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.'  Something Aunt Lori should take to heart, but won't. 

Oh, Lori, Lori, Lori....Does your husband safely trust in you? You tricked him into having a baby, you wrecked your kitchen counters in order to get a whole kitchen renovation.

The most charitable thing that can be said about you is that you are impatient. "Well, we were planning for another baby anyway, so let's just push up the timeline on it. Well, we were going to renovate the kitchen anyway, so let's just push up the timeline on it."

From today's post:

She is a good steward of his money and isn’t wasteful, extravagant, or frivolous. She knows that everything belongs to the Lord and takes good care of their possessions. She understands that a penny saved is a penny earned, therefore, she doesn’t look for ways to save money while spending but for ways to not spend at all, if possible.

:irony: Please, tell me which of those traits you possess. I'll be right here. Waiting. Until the cows come home.

42 minutes ago, TeddyBonkers said:

Oh, Lori, Lori, Lori....Does your husband safely trust in you? You tricked him into having a baby, you wrecked your kitchen counters in order to get a whole kitchen renovation.

The most charitable thing that can be said about you is that you ar

From today's post:

:irony: Please, tell me which of those traits you possess. I'll be right here. Waiting. Until the cows come home.

I hear crickets...

Ive just been catching up on the Lori thread. Oh geez, she doesnt take a day off, does she? 

My thoughts on food insecurity and the infamous house: Lori has the ability to piss me off, and many others, like no one else. In my teenage years i was homeless with a three year old sleeping in my car. I didnt have a job and relied on the kindness of others to fill my baby's tummy. Im getting emotional just remembering the intensity of that situation. It was a short lived time that shaped my feelings about food forever. I hate an empty freezer. I still feel nervous when we are low on canned goods and it was more than 15 years ago. There is no shame getting help if you need it. A full stomach can change your outlook when your starving.

Mr Nova and I just moved to a new house. New to us anyway. Im sure Lori would look with disdain at what we worked so hard for. The old owners let the lawn die and the trees and bushes are all overgrown. The windows are dirty and full of cobwebs and the whole house could use a pressure wash. Lori has no clue what real life is like. I can only do small amounts at a time because health issues. It will get done but it will take me a long time. The joy and the happiness that we feel is beyond Lori's comprehension and that is her punishment.

@feministxtian im a little late for good vibes but ill send 'em anyway. Good luck!

Oh, interesting logic, K.B.

Hunger is part of the flesh. The flesh is contaminated by sin. Therefore, hunger is SIN. 

Vision is part of the flesh. The flesh is contaminated by sin. Therefore, vision is SIN. 

Ticklishness is part of the flesh. The flesh is contaminated by sin. Therefore, ticklishness is SIN.

(This one is JUST for KEN!) The penis is part of the flesh. The penis is contaminated by sin. Therefore, the penis is SIN.

I could do this all day.

5 hours ago, feministxtian said:

Ok all...I took everybody's vibes and love with me to the interview. I think it went well. I will know something by Friday. 

I'm sure you did great in the interview. Fingers crossed that you get the job!!

It's kind of weird how Lori's been posting pictures of her Bible on Instagram.  How does she decide which verses should be deleted, and which verses are picture worthy?  Just curious...

Ken is still a Free Jinger member...maybe he can tell us.

Are the verses she deletes, deleted because Jesus was wrong?

I know she's said she won't allow anyone to contradict her teachings.  Maybe the Bible verses contradicted Lori's message.

Lori:

A woman’s natural use for her body is to have intercourse with her husband and from this have children and nurse them at her breast. 

We aren’t supposed to know what the depraved do behind closed doors.

Lori is the most depraved person I've encountered, and she's told us more about what goes on behind her closed doors, than any decent person would ever dream of telling.

She has gone into embarrassing detail about her and Ken's private life.  

I believe it is more egregious for women to leave their natural function than it is for men since women don’t have the strong and powerful sex drive that men have. Men have ten times the testosterone and just their anatomy and the fact that they are visually stimulated makes it more difficult for them to remain morally pure. 

What Lori believes doesn't matter.  She's simple minded, and has admitted to being easily deceived.   Why would anyone care what she believes...Where is the scripture to go with her belief?

Let’s use our bodies for the natural functions in which the Lord created them to be used by getting married when a godly man wants to marry us, bearing children if we are blessed, and guiding the home.

Kinda hard to "guide the home" from Door County, isn't it?  

10 hours ago, SusanDelgado said:

I thought seven week vacations were fairy tales from novels. We feel bad if we take four days. 

The last time that I had an extended vacation was when I was in grade school, and we were out for summertime.

One of our neighbors is a teacher, and she's off all summer, every summer. She works hard around the house when she's off, including mowing the lawn. She's no Lori.

15 hours ago, SuperNova said:

The joy and the happiness that we feel is beyond Lori's comprehension and that is her punishment.

@SuperNova, that's got to be the quote of the day, if not month. 

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived