IGNORED

JinJer: Now with Social Media

Destiny

On 19/05/2017 at 8:56 PM, PumaLover said:

I was curious what you meant so I went down the rabbit hole reading about this book. Wow.

I also just encountered my first bit of Pearls teaching while watching an 'escaped from quiverfull' YT video, i feel physically sick. They are so twisted! 'if they still look like they got attitude beat them again'. 'if your husband is an angry man make love to him, make him happy'. Just wow.

I love Jesus and it makes me so sad and mad that people twist the Bible and then use it to abuse and confuse others.

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate that my first thought went to : "Those leggings with that dress?"

BEC.

Yeah, I think Jinger looks a lot like Jessa there. Jinger is wearing her hair up a lot lately. 

14 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

Yeah, I think Jinger looks a lot like Jessa there. Jinger is wearing her hair up a lot lately. 

I agree, she does look a lot like Jessa there! In profile her lips look fuller, really her whole figure does....plus she's doing the crazy eyebrows lol. 

Her hair's up because she lives in Laredo and we're approaching June :my_cry: it's probably 90+ outside, if not 100 already in the afternoons lol

I know we are all tired of talking about this but I'm just pretty excited she doesn't look pregnant. I'm hoping that what she wants, but I think it's really good her and Jeremy are getting some couple time. :) (If I'm right)

37 minutes ago, Daisy0322 said:

I know we are all tired of talking about this but I'm just pretty excited she doesn't look pregnant. I'm hoping that what she wants, but I think it's really good her and Jeremy are getting some couple time. :) (If I'm right)

I was going to say she looks bustier so maybe she is pregnant? :pb_lol: 

@HarleyQuinn haha that's funny! I can't imagine wearing a push up bra when I wasn't far enough along to show. The first 14 weeks my boobs killed... so I just assumed Jeremy in his headship ways let her go to Victoria Secret finally lol 

10 minutes ago, Daisy0322 said:

@HarleyQuinn haha that's funny! I can't imagine wearing a push up bra when I wasn't far enough along to show. The first 14 weeks my boobs killed... so I just assumed Jeremy in his headship ways let her go to Victoria Secret finally lol 

That could totally be it too. New found freedom = discovering push up bras. lol

I mean, I wear them all the time no matter what so it's not out of the ordinary. 

And lets not forget she's actually wearing fitted clothing as well.  We are actually finally getting to see her figure, her clothes were always a little or a lot big on her. It is hard to tell just how small or big someone is in a dress/top that is 2 sizes too big. 

9 hours ago, Letizia said:
  Reveal hidden contents

She looks a lot like Joy here. 

I don't know why I love this Instagram post. It's just a nice picture, and one of the sweetest, purest captions I've seem from a Duggar-related. I hope Jeremy keeps up the good work.

I wonder never have said that was Jinger. Jessa or Joy, but not Jinger. WOW!

I like that photo of Jinger, she looks like any girl of her age. However, I believe all Duggars are wolves in sheep clothing, so they don't stick out at much. Clever branding and all that jazz...

I believe that dress was a gift at her bridal shower. I don't know who from though. Hopefully its not a maternity dress from her sisters and therefore a subtle sign. She looks cute though!

9 hours ago, HarleyQuinn said:

That could totally be it too. New found freedom = discovering push up bras. lol

I mean, I wear them all the time no matter what so it's not out of the ordinary. 

Enjoy it while you can. I'm only in my 30s and already regardless of how much scaffolding, or 'really good' sheepdog bras I wear, my natural magnetism has totally switched poles (though on the plus side, no-one's stolen my spare pen for a long time ;) ).

Spoiler

Spoiler

Hmmm did I miss that photography is a shared interest? Not sure how to put it into words but I'm cracking up that Jeremy just shared the brand of the camera not the other specifics.Jinger is obviously better but a non-Jesus shared hobby is nice to see. 

Okay FJ sleuths... I think the dress above is the one she wore in the honeymoon update video sitting on the couch. The lighting is way dark there  but in the first 10 seconds before she turns to the shadows,  at the center of the neckline the leaf coming down with the flower looks very distinctly identical.

This means the dress is probably not a maternity dress. And either

A. The picture is from their honeymoon 

or

:) 

6 hours ago, Shadoewolf said:

I believe that dress was a gift at her bridal shower. I don't know who from though. Hopefully its not a maternity dress from her sisters and therefore a subtle sign. She looks cute though!

Looks likes LuLaRoe dress. I have a ton of Facebook friends selling them right now.

17 hours ago, Mrs.Right said:

Looks likes LuLaRoe dress. I have a ton of Facebook friends selling them right now.

It's an Amelia 0f1e5e4be2a1f363626b054c277684b9.jpg

On 5/17/2017 at 9:34 PM, SHERA said:

My mom died a couple of years ago and she (and her siblings) was on facebook sharing tips about genealogy. I'm so glad she was on fb and we kept her account open so we could mourn her. I love it when a memory comes up and she commented on something or shared something on my page. Her profile picture is of her and one of the grandkids. But then again I was lucky to have a mother who had unconditional love and was supportive of any crazy idea I had. The only thing she pushed me to do was get a college degree and not date creepy boys.

This is very sweet. I'm sorry for your loss.

On 5/17/2017 at 11:58 PM, Dutchie said:

I'm actually of the opinion that being best friends with your kids makes you a bad mom.

Defining other people's relationships is a pretty bad idea. A parent and a 10 year old probably aren't honest best friends, but two adults can be best friends even if one is the parent. Perhaps you define what a best friend is completely differently than a mother/child pair who claim to be best friends. Good moms love their kids and do their best. 

On 5/20/2017 at 7:25 PM, HarleyQuinn said:

My som thought he could marry me when he grows up. He cried when I explained that he couldn't lol. 

Threenagers, man. Emotional.

My boys go back and forth between wanting to marry me and wanting to marry each other! lol They get very angry when I tell them none of that is allowed.

@HarleyQuinn, threenagers might be my new favorite word!  Dr Fitzhugh Dotson called the ages of two and three "the first adolescence".

(ETA:  Dr Dotson was a child psychologist in the 70s who wrote a book called How to Parent which was awesome.  He had great lists of kids' books and toys and said that little boys should be taught to pee standing up.  He thought it made it harder for little boys to potty train when they were taught to sit down to pee. I still have a copy of his book even though my youngest is 26.)

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived