IGNORED

NR-Anna might be in labor!

kpmom

Caleb and Bethany are trendy with fundies at the moment so I see Caleb being used sooner rather than later.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hope Anna has been educated to know what to expect during labor. I would hate to think that she is going into the process totally uneducated and unaware.

She raised goats didn't she? Goats have to be bred to produce milk so perhaps she was there when kids were born.

I did leave a comment, don't know if Steve will publish it or not. I hope that Christopher will be with her during the hard part of the labor and that he can hold the baby as soon as he/she is born.

Guest Anonymous

I just hope they both have healthy, live births. I don't particularly celebrate the birth of more children into that family, but I would feel dreadfully for either woman, if they had to cope with loss in a situation where everything must be considered joy.

I hope they both have the same gender. Not sure in Maxwell-land how close boy-girl cousins are allowed in be. Boy-boy or girl-girl so they can be friends without any restrictions.

I don't know about Anna, but I think Melanie's having a boy. Looks like the FJ guesses are about evenly split.

I think they're both going to have boys, actually. I seriously hope neither of them is named Steve, though...

Guest Anonymous

I kind of hope that Melanie delivers a headship, as I can imagine that Nathan would continue maniacally pushing her to keep trying for one until she does or dies, despite the risks to her health.

My guess is that Anna would probably dearly love a little helpmeet to make pretty dresses for, as fundie boys tend to get clothed more in plain old RTW than handmade.

I kind of hope that Melanie delivers a headship, as I can imagine that Nathan would continue maniacally pushing her to keep trying for one until she does or dies, despite the risks to her health.

My guess is that Anna would probably dearly love a little helpmeet to make pretty dresses for, as fundie boys tend to get clothed more in plain old RTW than handmade.

As long as it's better than that hideous denim frumper she wears... it's bad even by fundy standards.

Yup, only a blue square....weird.

Side note: I've decided Sarah needs to start using some subliminal messaging to get her married. Maybe if she can find a good looking man she can make a cd with his name and saying for Sarah(don't want him going to the others!) and then bam! Old Stevie will think it was a message from God(him)

Is everyone else seeing just a blue square itoday's post?

Would that mean it's a boy?

That's what I thought. Trying to be all mysterious and cute, which they are actually incapable of doing/being.

I'm going to pretend it's a girl, because 50+ years ago (aka back when the Maxwells wish they lived) blue was for girls and pink was for boys. The reasoning is that blue is the colour of the virgin Mary, while pink is a watered-down version of the manly, courageous red.

Guest Anonymous

She raised goats didn't she? Goats have to be bred to produce milk so perhaps she was there when kids were born.

I did leave a comment, don't know if Steve will publish it or not. I hope that Christopher will be with her during the hard part of the labor and that he can hold the baby as soon as he/she is born.

Is this you? Did you get edited?!

Mrs B says:

June 1, 2012 at 11:50 pm

Good thoughts for a labor that isn’t too draining or painful. I hope Christopher will be with her when the baby is born.

Prayers for a safe delivery into the arms of Anna and Christopher.

It must be a boy - the blue box. Wonder when they'll post pictures? I hope Anna's parents come for a visit. I asked on a previous post if Anna's parents had any other grandchildren or if Baby Max was their first, but Steve cut that out. Guess we can't have discussions about anyone other than Maxwells on his blog. Poor lil' Baby Max; he'll have no fun in his life and a lot of guilt and fear to deal with. Maybe Chris and Anna are developing their own rules and routines - perhaps there will be some differences from the way he was raised. I wouldn't wish that life on anyone, but most likely the Maxwells wouldn't wish my life (uni, single, career - public education) on anyone. Anyway, Cheers! to Anna, Chris and Baby Max.

Definitely a boy. What else would the blue square mean? Now for the name... I'm guessing Stephen.

Guest Anonymous

26 comments but no thanks for the good wishes or acknowledgement that the baby and mother are doing well.

Welcome to the socially inept world of the Maxwells, dear baby..... :?

Oh those crazy playful Maxwells, being all fun and mysterious!

Srsly, I wonder if we'll get a blow by blow of the birth? Anna and Christopher seem a little publicity shy compared to Nathan and Melanie (something to think about!).

26 comments but no thanks for the good wishes or acknowledgement that the baby and mother are doing well.

Welcome to the socially inept world of the Maxwells, dear baby..... :?

Oh their sycophants will forgive and forget when Sarah posts pics and the inevitable thank you for your prayers stuff.

Guest Anonymous

It's the baby I am sad for.... I don't doubt there will be fans shopping for blue plumbing line to send as gifts, as we speak....

Archived