IGNORED

NR-Anna might be in labor!

kpmom

I am also annoyed that they keep talking about how calm and patient NR-Anna is. Like if she was anxious and nervous it would be a sign of weakness or lack of faith. I mean, I hate to sound crude but a year ago the poor woman probably never even knew what her nether regions were for and now she will be pushing a live human out of there any day now!.

They are determined to depict her as calm, serene, waiting on the Lord. The perfect incubator for christopher's Godly spawn. Anything less is not God honoring.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Knowing the crazy Maxwell's, that baby was born weeks ago. Steve-o and his controlling ways, nothing surprises me.

Does the deck or fence in front of NR Anna and Christopher in the photo looks jacked up to anyone else? Must have been built by And Sons Maxwell Construction.

They are determined to depict her as calm, serene, waiting on the Lord. The perfect incubator for christopher's Godly spawn. Anything less is not God honoring.

It is also annoying, because one must wonder if it is even true. Though I am sure there may be some first time moms who are fine and relaxed in the days leading up to their first birth, but I would think that there would be more that would be feeling scared or nervous. There is nothing wrong with that. One can still trust in the lord and have normal human emotions.

Maybe they'll do it George Foreman style: Steve, Steven, Stephen, Stevenia, Stevette, Stevie Joe and Stevie Joy

:puke-front:

Stevie Nicks and Stevie Wonder...

I hope none of the expectant parents have had to listen to a sermon on death lately. I know when I was pregnant, especially in the last few weeks, the possibility of myself or my baby dying was often forefront in my mind, and in my husband's too. I would think for them it would be even more real since Nathan and Melanie's first baby died.

Of course. And the point was also made that they loved their offspring from the day they knew it existed. Because of course the Maxwells are special and no other mother (especially those not like them) actually love their kid from the day they know they're pregnant. God blesses the Maxwells with special, real love while leaving the rest of the world languish. Because, no woman who uses birth control, has an abortion or chooses adoption loves their conceived child. Only perfect Christian woman have that love because they are the only ones who make the right choice.

Both of my nieces were conceived because of failed birth control. They were not planned, worked for or tried for. Yet, somehow, magic happened and they are both the two most loved beings in our world. Not chosen or, dare I say it - wanted - since their conception happened despite their parents best efforts to prevent their existence.

Yet, they are loved and adored and worshiped. They're both also talented, smart, one in college, one in public high school, both immensely compassionate and intelligent. Both choosing their own paths, with the support of their parents even with disagreement (my college niece has 'gone liberal' while my sister and her husband are die-hard conservatives).

But, in Maxwell land, only they love children from conception and only they do all the right things.

Fuck them.

There is nothing 'wrong' with loving your child, but really, there is absolutely nothing special about it either.

Maybe they'll do it George Foreman style: Steve, Steven, Stephen, Stevenia, Stevette, Stevie Joe and Stevie Joy

:puke-front:

I have a coworker named Steve (quite a nice guy, too) and he recently had the first baby born in their family, a boy with a normal name but at work I always jokingly call the kid "The Stevelet."

I hope Anna has been educated to know what to expect during labor. I would hate to think that she is going into the process totally uneducated and unaware.

I mean, I hate to sound crude but a year ago the poor woman probably never even knew what her nether regions were for and now she will be pushing a live human out of there any day now!

Nah, I'm with ya there. It boggles my mind how they're supposed to go from full on "chaste means you don't talk to boys" to "well, let's get moving on the baby making!!! Time's a wasting!!" on their wedding night.

As always, I 100% sincerely hope everything goes the best for her and the baby. Let the birth happen healthy, and then we can wish for them to exercise free choice later :)

I hope Anna has been educated to know what to expect during labor. I would hate to think that she is going into the process totally uneducated and unaware.

I actually think that's one of the few things she'd be allowed to be educated on. Her knowledge of sex was probably non existant before her wedding night, but since all she's ever allowed aspire to is making babies for the Lord/her headship, I figure that's a big part of her Phd in helpmeet.

Both of my nieces were conceived because of failed birth control. They were not planned, worked for or tried for. Yet, somehow, magic happened and they are both the two most loved beings in our world. Not chosen or, dare I say it - wanted - since their conception happened despite their parents best efforts to prevent their existence.

Honestly? It's just another in the endless number of ways in which they utterly fail to understand concepts of probability and causality.

You can see the same conceptual math fail (in the other direction) in various of their anti-abortion slogans.

Amazing enough, "...given the event..." actually has meaning. But they don't seem to understand that, in any context.

I find it unpleasant that among fundies the more Godly a woman is, the less help she needs. She's totally OK emotionally and physically everyone, no need to lend support here!

She could be misinformed about some things but I doubt she's uninformed. A straightforward labor she's probably very well prepared for.

Stevie Nicks and Stevie Wonder...

Stevadore, Steverino (hi ho!), Stevia . . .

I did but that does not sound like a Maxwell name-they will will go with something obviously Christian.

In the pictures, Anna has been carrying high and Melanie has been lower. I predict boy for Anna, girl for Melanie.

No one suggest Stephanie yet?

That might be too close to real that it terrifies everyone. I wouldn't doubt it, though. The idol must remain on top.

I hope we can bet there will be no Anna, Mary or Sarah. Then again, this is the Maxwell cult, so who knows?

I did but that does not sound like a Maxwell name-they will will go with something obviously Christian.

Their kind of Christian.

Blessing Encouragement.

Archived