IGNORED

Doug's Poll on Gay Marriage

DomWackTroll

Oh, looks like the latest Intern meeting is over, shit's getting deleted again. I guess they didn't like my definition of homophobia... :lol:

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I reminded them that the Bible allows marriage by rape, and even when it's not by rape, a marriage was contracted between a man and his father-in-law. I said I didn't think too many of them had actually read the Bible without being told what everything meant.

I'm a member on a small private forum (150 people), liberal Christians, Wicca, Pagans, Atheists etc. I went over this morning to post the link and it was already up. :lol:

Ugh, I had a bit difficulty getting link on the page, but I did leave one of the Gay Men's Chorus of LA singing "Rainbow Connection."

2deuB17uiQk

My link to this song got deleted. Thanks VF Interns. :roll:

We need a Facebook page called "Doug Phillips is a tool" with the aim of getting more likes than the VF page.

Someone feels uncomfortable when the little ladies think at them, eh?

I actually wonder if he's snarking...

So, according to people posting on VF's facebook page, this has gone viral - people are coming from here, 4chan, reddit, etc. The funny thing is, any posts mentioning reddit or 4chan are being left up, but those of us mentioning FreeJinger have been deleted and banned.

Hi Dougie!! :greetings-wavingyellow:

Just about died laughing - someone commented that Vision Forum has so much more to worry about than the gays and the atheists. Watch out, Vision Forum, the gaytheists are coming!!!!

So, according to people posting on VF's facebook page, this has gone viral - people are coming from here, 4chan, reddit, etc. The funny thing is, any posts mentioning reddit or 4chan are being left up, but those of us mentioning FreeJinger have been deleted and banned.

Hi Dougie!! :greetings-wavingyellow:

I guess VF gathered enough savvy from OneTonRamp to know that you don't piss off 4chan folks. They will make you pay! :lol:

I actually wonder if he's snarking...

I thought he was snarking. iirc he was for gay marriage and a fundie bitch was whining at him about it when he posted that.

Over 46,700 YES votes.

I left this comment on the FB page, right under Uriah's.

I'm a cradle Lutheran and I am not gay. I'm a long married college educated woman who has many gay and lesbian friends in the church music world. They deserve the same rights and protections that we enjoy. If the greatest commandment is to love, why are we trying to take it away from a small segment of population. Remember not everyone is Christian and subscribes to the same views you have. As long as there is a plurality of religions, it behooves us to remember that not one is supreme over the other in the eyes of the government. No matter how much you wish for it to be, the 1st Amendment is clear on that.

OMG I think 4chan has picked it up!

I'm a friend of his sister Alex on FB. I hope she won't be offended if she came to my page and saw that I liked DPIAT. Hell maybe she'd join it as well.

Who is 4chan?

It's where Anonymous started. The community is HUGE and full of people who just love to troll...

It's where Anonymous started. The community is HUGE and full of people who just love to troll...

Ok I've got that in another bookmark folder I'll need to cross ref. it. TY Be sure and send a friend request to Amil Zola on FB 8-)

Done, you should have it.

If Anonymous pick it up, well Dougie will rue the day he pissed off half the internet.

Done, you should have it.

If Anonymous pick it up, well Dougie will rue the day he pissed off half the internet.

I love Anonymous. They actually challenge people to listen to real news besides celebrity gossip and internet videos.

Wouldn't it be awesome if 4chan did a Project Chanology type thing on Dougie.

I thought he was snarking. iirc he was for gay marriage and a fundie bitch was whining at him about it when he posted that.

That's a pretty common verse to use for snarking purposes. It's one more that points to the hypocrisy of people who claim that they are against gay marriage because they follow the bible, while conveniently ignoring the verses that they don't like.

Whoever posted as Uriah Maxwell owes me a new laptop keyboard...cuz this one is covered in the ebil diet pepsi.

I'm shocked that I am not banned yet. I *might* have posted definitions of trolling and hacking for the clearly confused people on there. :)

Uriah Maxwell Come on, Doug, we all know hunting for the anaconda is just a metaphor! You and Peter Bradrick look a little too close in some of those pictures, if you know what I mean. Wink, wink, nudge, nudge.

Sorry, didn't think to screenshot before the interns got to it.

Archived