IGNORED

Doug's Poll on Gay Marriage

DomWackTroll

Well, you know what Dougie Toolpants? This atheist only voted once. I don't like the insinuation that all atheists are hateful cheaters who conspire to hack into Christian polls to skew the results.

I voted my opinion in your PUBLIC POLL because you asked for it. No anti-Christian conspiracies required.

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I only voted once.

Of course, someone took this stance, in case the poll numbers were correct:

morality isn't led by popular opinion...we've seen that over and over in history. mankind left to himself never works out...the only hope for America is Jesus Christ.

The Facebook page is back to hawking crap for people to buy.

He seems to have really pissed off the Reddits. I have a feeling it will be some time before he is rid of them.

So I was just on Wiki on VF's page when I noticed something rather ironic. Here's the screencap;

tool1.jpg

Even Wikipedia knows THAT DOUG PHILLIPS IS A TOOL!!

I love how it may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines!

Take that, Doug.

Lacy Jay:

Why are we hateful? Why?

I'm not hating on anyone when I stand up for lgbtq-rights. I'm just loving, spreading the love... Too bad the fundies can't feel it.

Lacy Jay:

We are flies now? Hateful... flies?

I don't think we're flies, but I do think we're pretty fly.

I just checked the poll a few minutes ago, and nearly 50,000 "yes" votes. You just know Dougie is on the fainting couch, clutching the pearls.

fainting_couch.jpg

He seems to have really pissed off the Reddits. I have a feeling it will be some time before he is rid of them.

I wonder how they got the word, have they ever payed attention to VF before?

I wonder how they got the word, have they ever payed attention to VF before?

There is significant overlap between Reddit and FJ. Several people here post there regularly. We are definitely a small community by internet standards, but we have our tentacles all over the web. I suspect Reddit and 4chan both were tipped off by freejinger members who post at both.

He really doesn't want his sheeple over here laughing at the LolDougs, in my opinion.

LIssar / mods can we resurrect LOLdoug? Does anyone know where it is? It would be good to get it up the poll and into the eyes of people googling VF or Dougie.

He really doesn't want his sheeple over here laughing at the LolDougs, in my opinion.

LIssar / mods can we resurrect LOLdoug? Does anyone know where it is? It would be good to get it up the poll and into the eyes of people googling VF or Dougie.

I bumped it for you. Some of the best ones are gone since AthenaC deleted all of hers, but there's still quite a bit to laugh at.

ETA - this was is just too perfect

roflbot-GfOR-1.jpg

There is significant overlap between Reddit and FJ. Several people here post there regularly. We are definitely a small community by internet standards, but we have our tentacles all over the web. I suspect Reddit and 4chan both were tipped off by freejinger members who post at both.

Yea the private forum I post on has both Reddits and 4chans. We're not a really big player on some stuff, but we do have low friends in high places.

So I was just on Wiki on VF's page when I noticed something rather ironic. Here's the screencap;

Even Wikipedia knows THAT DOUG PHILLIPS IS A TOOL!!

Why indeed it does!!

13ymj41.jpg

Anyone know how to edit a wikipedia page?

Oh please, somebody MUST have a wiki account. We need a reference there to the Doug Phillips is a Tool campaign!

In case the edit gets reversed/ Dougie gets butthurt and complains to the wikigods

[attachment=1]doug phillips is a tool 1.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=0]doug phillips is a tool 2.jpg[/attachment]

Oh, that just totally made my day.

Doug Phillips is a tool!!!!

In case the edit gets reversed/ Dougie gets butthurt and complains to the wikigods

:D

I bumped it for you. Some of the best ones are gone since AthenaC deleted all of hers, but there's still quite a bit to laugh at.

ETA - this was is just too perfect

roflbot-GfOR-1.jpg

Wait, what? Not trying to threadjack, but did AthenaC pack up her LolDougs and leave? What gives? FJ without bajillions of LolDougs is like the PP without a wall to piss on. :cry:

I think she took her toys and went home. I seem to recall her posting several offensive things in various languages in response to a polite mod request to keep the board mainly in English. Google Translate said she was threatening to rape our mothers and that our collective vaginas smelt bad. I am not sure what caused her change of heart.

I think she took her toys and went home. I seem to recall her posting several offensive things in various languages in response to a polite mod request to keep the board mainly in English. Google Translate said she was threatening to rape our mothers and that our collective vaginas smelt bad. I am not sure what caused her change of heart.

What!? I always liked her so that is a surprise to me.

Yea the private forum I post on has both Reddits and 4chans. We're not a really big player on some stuff, but we do have low friends in high places.

Let's just say I figured it was completely harmless to mess with his silly little poll. ;) Reddit, FTW.

Guest Anonymous

What!? I always liked her so that is a surprise to me.

Yeah, me too. It was a shock to me when she said that stuff, I was really bummed about it. No idea why she suddenly turned so mean. I think almost everyone liked her and thought she was hilarious and smart.

And gone!

Capt. Dougie must have his interns working around the clock, or perhaps he as hired the Bradrick Crisis Leadership Network.

Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

**Doug Phillips is a tool**

Archived