IGNORED

Doug's Poll on Gay Marriage

DomWackTroll

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Vision Forum Website, Poll and Facebook Page Targeted For Attack As Atheist Groups and Pro-Homosexual Community Rally In Opposition To VF Defense of Marriage"

visionforum.com/news/blogs/doug/2012/05/10136/

I don't know about pro-homosexual atheists, but this heterosexual married Jewish woman voted "yes" three times so far :-)

I voted 'Yes' a number of times last night. Eventually I got tired of having to log back in to everything after clearing my cookies, but hey, we did it! :D

"Vision Forum Website, Poll and Facebook Page Targeted For Attack As Atheist Groups and Pro-Homosexual Community Rally In Opposition To VF Defense of Marriage"

:greetings-clappingyellow: :gay-rainbow: :laughing-rolling::gay-umbrella:

Snip from someone's rant:

Do not close your ears to the Truth! The Old Testament chronicles the story of a dark and lost world, filled with slavery, rape, murder, homosexuality, SHAVED HEADS, BAD CHILDREN, WOMEN and other depravity.

Women are depraved yall. :shock:

Guest Anonymous

I don't know about pro-homosexual atheists, but this heterosexual married Jewish woman voted "yes" three times so far :-)

People voting in a poll they were invited to vote in = attack of the gaytheists. WTFever Dougie. All I hear is "waaaaaah!"

Glad to see he's already put on his persecution panties, though. I hope they pinch, Doug ... and leave unattractive red marks.

Today I logged on to my computer a work hoping to get a second yes vote in hoping that maybe the yes vote would have made it to 20%. Imagine my sheer joy when I saw it was 90%. I don't know who is responsible for the awesomeness, but bravo!! I spent the rest of day in giddiness waiting to get home and read what I knew would be a gigantic thread. :banana-rainbow: :banana-rainbow:

PS: Doug Phillips is a Tool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That mans got a major amount of butt hurt going on. I suggest going commando until the pain wears off :laughing-rolling:

edited to add: Doug Phillips is a Tool.

Dougie has a new post up. He's persecuted I tell yer!

http://www.visionforum.com/news/blogs/d ... index.aspx

Edit: beaten to it!

That was a solid 10 on the persecution pity party scale! It is now the gold standard by which all other persecution pity parties will be judged against.

Is anyone else secretly annoyed that Capt. Dougie never gives us a shout out?

PS: Doug Phillips is a tool.

I think we should have gotten the shout out, but I'm hopeful we'll make an entire blog post instead. All I can say about what Doug wrote - what a sorry, sad, pathetic little man. He's not persecuted, he was disagreed with, and my three year old toddler reacts better to upset than Doug did. I take great comfort in the laughingstock Doug is right now, though, shown clearly through his last post.

Crybaby!

Snip from someone's rant:

Women are depraved yall. :shock:

To be fair, I think the depravity he is referring to is specifically bad women.

I personally think the only depravity here is his horrible grammar.

ETA: And apparently bad men either did not exist or are not an example of depravity. Maybe God designed men to be horrible mirthless abusive insecure assholes. I mean, if God meant for it to be that way it must be GOOD.

I think we should have gotten the shout out, but I'm hopeful we'll make an entire blog post instead.

I'm finding it pretty interesting that he's going out of his way not to mention us. He brought up Reddit in his blog post and he's allowing people to comment about reddit and 4chan, but any mention of us is immediately silenced. I think we scare him.

I've always wanted to be a cheeseburger without cheese.

I'm finding it pretty interesting that he's going out of his way not to mention us. He brought up Reddit in his blog post and he's allowing people to comment about reddit and 4chan, but any mention of us is immediately silenced. I think we scare him.

He really doesn't want to acknowledge that a relatively small and specialized community such as ours has influence out here in cyberland.

I love how they say "here is the story as we presently understand it" like it's happening in another part of the world and they don't have all the info.

It's probably because he can't make sweeping generalizations about FJ. He can't say we are a group of atheists or gays, because it's not true. He can't even call us anti-christian because many of us are Christian. I think we strip him of his most powerful (and pretty much only) rhetorical device.

Not to mention that we are a place where people from incredibly diverse religious backgrounds have civilized discussions with each other, often agree, and are happy to get along. Including former fundies.

I'd be scared, too, if I was him.

Keeth Ar Watsun ‎"Oh my god! They're attacking me by questioning my hateful screed! I'm being oppressed by the minorities! Freedom! Freeeeedom!"

I love how they say "here is the story as we presently understand it" like it's happening in another part of the world and they don't have all the info.

It sounded like he was channeling WR Hearst when he wrote that.

Please forgive me if I sound selfish, but somebody should give FreeJinger credit on FB! I really should make a seperate account to comment on all the fundie-crazies...

Guest Anonymous

He really doesn't want to acknowledge that a relatively small and specialized community such as ours has influence out here in cyberland.

He really doesn't want his sheeple over here laughing at the LolDougs, in my opinion.

Archived