IGNORED

Doug's Poll on Gay Marriage

DomWackTroll

I got a nasty message about not posting controversial things on biographical Wiki articles. Oh well, I tried.

DOUG PHILLIPS IS (STILL) A TOOL

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I got a nasty message about not posting controversial things on biographical Wiki articles. Oh well, I tried.

DOUG PHILLIPS IS (STILL) A TOOL

Damn damn double damn!!! Controversy is still valid!!! Your post modification rocked my world, and I'm heartbroken it was removed. Free speech my ass!

Doug Phillips is a massive, massive TOOL!!!!

Yeah, me too. It was a shock to me when she said that stuff, I was really bummed about it. No idea why she suddenly turned so mean. I think almost everyone liked her and thought she was hilarious and smart.

She seemed to have a huge issue over a thread merge a while back, then she got pissed off when new mods were appointed (a few people suggested a case of butt hurt if she applied and wasn't chosen). If you look at the original LOLDoug thread on the Yuku board, she went through in January and deleted all of her contributions. Sad, because hers were some of the best ones.

Poor, poor Dougie. Are we really supposed to believe this latest schtick of yours? Does your naivete extend to such a degree that you think the world will respond sympathetically to your OUTrage! and cries of perseCUtion! and claims of nationwide SCOFFing! when people express divergent points of view in response to your request for their opinions on same-sex marriage?

Are you really surprised that your little cult of personality isn't strong enough to protect you from the big bad world? That people outside your small band of toadies and sycophants might have something to say other than "Gay marriage? Well, I'm against it!!!" Are you really so dense that you didn't consider, not for the eentsiest, weentsiest moment, that your Internet poll might - just might - go viral?

"Naive, misguided, living in a fantasy." That, in part, is how our old friend KnightInShiningAmore described you. But you know what Dougie? I'm not buying it. Not for a second. I think you knew exactly what you were doing, and I think you got exactly what you want: attention, attention, attention.

Guest Anonymous
She seemed to have a huge issue over a thread merge a while back, then she got pissed off when new mods were appointed (a few people suggested a case of butt hurt if she applied and wasn't chosen). If you look at the original LOLDoug thread on the Yuku board, she went through in January and deleted all of her contributions. Sad, because hers were some of the best ones.

Oh yeah, I remember the thread merge thing. Even at the time I didn't understand why it was such a problem for her, though.

If someone could make a photo chop of Doug's face on Tim Allen's body from Home Improvement with the caption of 'Tool Time' underneath. I would love that person forever.

Like this

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQERiVPLk-wtmAME2ysNBaLSQJQDGMr_8nrxl6-JHUJBnAm6dCw-bBw_7Iw

But with Doug's face.

I hope someone gets this pop culture reference. ;)

If someone could make a photo chop of Doug's face on Tim Allen's body from Home Improvement with the caption of 'Tool Time' underneath. I would love that person forever.

Like this

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQERiVPLk-wtmAME2ysNBaLSQJQDGMr_8nrxl6-JHUJBnAm6dCw-bBw_7Iw

But with Doug's face.

I hope someone gets this pop culture reference. ;)

There isn't a smiley for how loudly I laughed at this. I woke my baby up.

If someone could make it happen that would be the best and most amazing thing ever.

There isn't a smiley for how loudly I laughed at this. I woke my baby up.

If someone could make it happen that would be the best and most amazing thing ever.

You know, I was saving my first post for something special. I wanted to make an impact when I finally spoke up. And here it is.

aEEgx.png

Also, I voted twice just a little while ago. My second vote showed this:

pCh8s.png

We did it! 50,000! (I won't say I specifically did it, but I might've, so I'll just go ahead and feel proud of myself anyway.)

haha, your chop is so much better than mine (I'll put it under a spoiler bar)

file.php?id=417

AND YES! 50K!

:banana-rainbow: :banana-rainbow: :banana-rainbow: :banana-rainbow:

:character-beavisbutthead:

Sassycupcake, Raine, you are both so full of awesome. You know how when you laugh so hard you actually snort? Totally just happened.

aEEgx.png

:laughing-rolling: Welcome! Loved yours too, Maul the Koala

I voted and passed it along. Fuck you, Doug. You festering tool.

And, because Google picks up Wikipedia updates very quickly (as does Bing):

and it's on Swagbucks, which is a favorite among a lot of the VF target audience:

2hqe5xv.png

http://i45.tinypic.com/jrusev.png

http://i48.tinypic.com/n1flts.png

(Edited to remove other 2 pics and change to links, because they took up too much screenspace)

You guys are awesome!

Press Release--Vision Forum Leader Under Attack!

San Antonio, Texas. Today, Vision Forum became aware of a cyber-attack on Vision Forum President, Constitutional Scholar, and Defender of the Christian Doctrine of Women and Children First, Douglas W. Phillips. Anti-Christian, Pro-abortion, Pro-homosexual, Pro-feminist forces infiltrated the Wikipedia page of Doug Phillips. They twice attempted to modify the biography to suggest that Doug Phillips is a tool. Fortunately, the Vision Forum Interns in cooperation with the Bradrick Crisis Leadership Network detected the attack and were able to remove the despairing information quickly. Details behind the perpetrators are few, however it is highly suspected they may have vaginas. Vision Forum and the Bradrick Crisis Leadership Network are monitoring the situation closely and will keep the public appraised of the situation as more detail becomes available. During this trying test of our faith, we suggest that headships best dress in WWI period combat uniforms and guard the internet and the women and children should engage in an Edwardian tea.

Press Release--Vision Forum Leader Under Attack!

San Antonio, Texas. Today, Vision Forum became aware of a cyber-attack on Vision Forum President, Constitutional Scholar, and Defender of the Christian Doctrine of Women and Children First, Douglas W. Phillips. Anti-Christian, Pro-abortion, Pro-homosexual, Pro-feminist forces infiltrated the Wikipedia page of Doug Phillips. They twice attempted to modify the biography to suggest that Doug Phillips is a tool. Fortunately, the Vision Forum Interns in corporation with the Bradrick Crisis Leadership Network detected the attack and were able to remove the despairing information quickly. Details behind the perpetrators are few, however it is highly suspected they may have vaginas. Vision Forum and the Bradrick Crisis Leadership Network are monitoring the situation closely and will keep the public appraised of the situation as more detail becomes available. During this trying test of our faith, we suggest that headships best dress in WWI period combat uniforms and guard the internet and the women and children should engage in an Edwardian tea.

Because sometimes truth is stranger than fiction, I honestly thought that was all cut from a Vision Forum Press Release right up until I read the word 'vagina'.

:lol: :lol: :lol: This thread is killing me!!!!!

It has got to be the funniest place on the internet.

260v2u9.png

How are these people not embarrassed to be doing that?! I bet not a single one would actually go join the Army.

Now taking bets on whether Dougie will EVER post a poll again.

Archived