IGNORED

Doug's Poll on Gay Marriage

DomWackTroll

Ten bucks says this inspires him to host a "Reforming the Internet" Conference. Which will still somehow involve a Ladies Edwardian Tea.

Shh, don't give him any ideas...

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Doug is now claiming the same IP ady voted 4k+ times. :shock: No proof, just claims.

He is full of shit. He did the poll through an outside website, so he most likely does not have access to that information. VF has probably never gotten so many hits, which is why their site was down. Not a DDOS attack. :roll: Of course his sheeple believe the crap he calls theology, so they will believe anything.

He is illustrating why Calvinism is inherently wrong and unnatural. The "Elect" in theory could do whatever they want. It does no good to point out that lying is a sin, why would someone who thinks they have a one-way ticket to Heaven even care?

7219032924_8bc4b88bd0_c.jpg

Pretty much. Though not unexpected, their reaction is just so stereotypically juvenile it's sad.

Doug is now claiming the same IP ady voted 4k+ times. :shock: No proof, just claims.

I'm sure it wouldn't take too long to come up with 40k people to support gay marriage. If he wants to do it over I don't think the results would be different.

The question is: where are your Christian minions Dougie? Their voting turnout was kind of poor.

Capt. Dougie must be all kinds of out-of-sorts. He keeps posting everything on his twitter and facebook in duplicate!

I haven't read all the comments yet but I have read Dougie's response over on FB, his blog, and anywhere else he can whine about being attacked.

I guess him begging people to vote for his buddy Matt in the Old Spice poll was perfectly legit and honorable but when someone else does this (and it is against him) he has been targeted and attacked. :lol:

Ten bucks says this inspires him to host a "Reforming the Internet" Conference. Which will still somehow involve a Ladies Edwardian Tea.

And a musikal number by his daughter. "Animal crackers in my soup" anyone?

Today, in the early hours of May 17, Vision Forum began to receive the first in an ongoing and unprecedented attack to neutralize our website. The attack coincided with what appears to be a concerted and ongoing effort from within the atheist and homosexual community to manipulate an online poll to VF readers, and transform the VF Facebook page into a forum for homosexuals and opponents of Christianity to mock Christianity. The attack successfully curtailed our ability to make some products available to customers today, successfully undermined the integrity of an online poll, and was successful in placing profanities, blasphemies and offensive content on our Facebook page.

Quick some call the Bradrick Crisis Leadership Network!!

"Vision Forum Website, Poll and Facebook Page Targeted For Attack As Atheist Groups and Pro-Homosexual Community Rally In Opposition To VF Defense of Marriage"

visionforum.com/news/blogs/doug/2012/05/10136/

I don't know about pro-homosexual atheists, but this heterosexual married Jewish woman voted "yes" three times so far :-)

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that all this ddos "attack" whining is because of us discussing 4chan. HI DOUG (and interns!) I'm a conservative heterosexual female and YOU ARE A TOOL! I vote yes!

Quick some call the Bradrick Crisis Leadership Network!!

:clap: :lol: :clap:

What a pathetic little man, shrilling and harping about DDOS. I saw comments at the reddit thread on the poll that the website wasn't working because so many people accessing it was LIKE DDOS, and multiple comments about the shitty coding. That's your own failure, Dougie, not a coordinated attack.

I've always wanted to be a cheeseburger without cheese.

But then you won't have found CHEESES!!!

I'm finding it pretty interesting that he's going out of his way not to mention us. He brought up Reddit in his blog post and he's allowing people to comment about reddit and 4chan, but any mention of us is immediately silenced. I think we scare him.

To be fair, I don't think that FJ had much effect on the poll. Somebody tweeted the poll and it was posted on reddit, so from there alone it was made available to hundreds of thousands of people. We may have influenced a few thousand people to vote, but reddit and twitter did far more than we did. If 4chan got involved, and it seems they did, then that opened it up to thousands of other people. I don't think it was a DDOS attack though, VF never get hundreds of thousands of visits a day. Quite simply their servers were overloaded with the increase in visits. It had the same effect of course, but Dougie wont care about the truth.

Dougie has been dragged kicking and screaming into the real world and away from his fawning sycophants. It's turned around and bit him on the arse and he doesn't like it.

Because he expected the poll to take place in the dark corners of his little lair, unnoticed by outsiders, thus granting him the "right" result. Or if you want to give him a little more credit, he could have been hoping for this to happen so he could break out the persecution panties.

LOL! Yeah, and don't forget though that that same asshole helped rally the troops to elect Matt Chancey the Art of Manliness Man of the Year. When we rally to have a vote, it's persecution in his opinion. What an IDIOT.

So take out those 4,000 votes. That would leave him with 44,457 who back the president and 4,368 who don't. Doug still loses.

So take out those 4,000 votes. That would leave him with 44,457 who back the president and 4,368 who don't. Doug still loses.

Here's his post:

More on our poll: According to the backend report showing duplicates from the same IP address, it appears that one supporter os same-sex marriage voted about 4500 times.

My inner 12-year-old boy likes knowing that Doug used the phrase "backend report."

Wait, there are homosexual polls? I'm going to those instead.

Well there is the After Ellen/Elton Hot One Hundred. I would love to see what Dougie's trolling would do to that poll. I am sure he would have had very strong opinions when it was between Neil Patrick Harris and John Barrowman. How about the Out eligible bachelor poll? Do you think that Dougie and his minions could have gone against the 14 y/o fangirls (who voted for Chris Colfer en masse)

This VF comment was one I really liked -

"If you use this Facebook page for scoffing (Proverbs 22:10), for posting defiling communications, or if you in any way violate the Third Commandment in your posts, or encourage others to do the same, you will be deleted and banned."

I envision Doug standing on a rock, waving a staff like an Old Testament prophet. - If thou art one of the unholy harridans of the cult of FJ, thou shalt be deleted and banned!!! :roll:

All atheists are unemployed, didn't you know? :roll:

Well, I *am* currently unemployed, but I do have better things to do than annoy Christians. Of course the fundies would find something wrong with Minecraft...

Has anybody here used the poll service he's using? Can you get the ip info to know that one IP voted 4500+ times?

Has anybody here used the poll service he's using? Can you get the ip info to know that one IP voted 4500+ times?

Its my understand that on poll of this type IP addresses are not available. Several posts were made on the VF web pages about this. They were all deleted.

edited to add:

From Polldaddy

When I vote I get the message 'We have received too many votes from you. You will be unblocked after a cooling off period.'?

This is because we have received too many votes from your I.P. address. You will be unblocked again in about 4 hours. If you are the owner of the poll and you have a lot of people voting in your organization from the same IP address (via a internet gateway etc.) you can email support with your I.P. address and we will white list it for you. This feature is only available to our Pro and Corporate account. Upgrade your account today to access this feature.

http://polldaddy.com/faq/#ip-whitelist

I poked around their site and it appears that you cannot. It's one of those free polling place, they offer a stripped down service.

eta: also, he set the poll so each IP could only vote once. Sure, you can get a proxy easily, but that takes time and it would not show up as the same IP.

I suspect he looked at the IPs on people coming to the poll page. But a lot of people were refreshing a lot. That would be seen as multiple hits from the same IP even though they voted once. I refreshed maybe a thousand times over the course of the poll, I started as soon as I noticed the sharp increase in Yes votes. So I might be that pre-homosexual IP address! But I was not voting, I was refreshing to see the numbers.

Archived