IGNORED

Facebook Pro-Life Page

FireIsCatching89

What about me? I've been pregnant since December 1987!!!!!!11eleventy!! I wish this baby would arrive before my death. :o

Gosh I was thinking almost the same thing, preggers since 2003. :?

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gosh I was thinking almost the same thing, preggers since 2003. :?

Maybe we could room together at the hospital. Or should we go for home deliveries?

Maybe we could room together at the hospital. Or should we go for home deliveries?

Best.Maternity.Suite.EVER.

Jeeze the last home delivery I had was from Amazon :lol:

Best.Maternity.Suite.EVER.

Definitely a home birth! UNATTENDED of course!!!

Definitely a home birth! UNATTENDED of course!!!

Well, of course. Then Dr. Amy can blog about us. I wonder if our babies will be fossilized?

I'm just going to have an abortion every month. Thankfully I have to do nothing but let the body do its thing. I never knew I didn't need to have sex to be pregnant.

I'm just going to have an abortion every month. Thankfully I have to do nothing but let the body do its thing. I never knew I didn't need to have sex to be pregnant.

Totally! And I guess I'm extra special since sometimes I have two abortions err periods a month :)

Well, of course. Then Dr. Amy can blog about us. I wonder if our babies will be fossilized?

I don't know about the baybees being fossilized but I'd like to be pickled for the event. Who is in charge of martinis?

I don't know about the baybees being fossilized but I'd like to be pickled for the event. Who is in charge of martinis?

I'll be the bartender!!! That way I can get vicariously drunk through all of you!!!

I'll be the bartender!!! That way I can get vicariously drunk through all of you!!!

I'm due in five days with a tampon zygote! Where's my martini?

I don't drink though. I have to say though my friends made me try a drink at our last scrapbooking retreat, it was amaretto in ginger ale. It was quite tasty. But why do we want to be pickled? Isn't the idea to just totally get into the delivery? I've even heard about orgasmic deliveries. :oops:

Do you have a name for the zygote yet?

Martini.jpg

Hmmm...I'm thinking Kimberly, after Kimberly Yee, the representative in Arizona who sponsored the bill to recognize the personhood of my lil' tampon zygote. After I give birth, I might even send her a picture, as I'm sure she'll be honored to hear about her.

TMI? Fuck it.

I don't drink though. I have to say though my friends made me try a drink at our last scrapbooking retreat, it was amaretto in ginger ale. It was quite tasty. But why do we want to be pickled? Isn't the idea to just totally get into the delivery? I've even heard about orgasmic deliveries. :oops:

They're lying. LYING. There is no damn way. NO DAMN WAY.

Do. Not. Watch. The. Videos.

Do. Not. Watch. The. Videos.

OH I have. I bought into the propaganda first time around hook line and sinker. "don't read or listen to any negative birth experiences". Fuck. Had I? I would have possibly been prepared for a 30 hour labor with a badly positioned baby. "surges" MY ASS. those motherfucking contractions HURT.

This time, I've read c-section stories (which is one of my biggest phobias~ surgery period is my biggest phobia, i need xanax to get a tooth drilled) just to prepare myself mentally just in case.

I'm trying for a natural , non orgasmic birth in a hospital birthing center. (OR just down the hall in case of emergency )- The epidural last time made me so ill, that I was sick for WEEKS afterwards. It was pretty horrific.... I figure, i've been through pretty much the worst I could go through length wise, and pain wise, still got a good outcome, that this time... has GOT to be an improvement!!!!!

Woah I've heard of orgasmic births but is pickling some new way to give birth???

Woah I've heard of orgasmic births but is pickling some new way to give birth???

Actually my favorite is this: koibirth.blogspot.com/2011/06/frequently-asked-questions.html

It was so funny i actually peed myself laughing....

Actually my favorite is this: koibirth.blogspot.com/2011/06/frequently-asked-questions.html

I've read that before it is funny! I still think you should tell me what this pickling business is.

Have you ever heard of lotus births(I think thats what they're called)?

I've read that before it is funny! I still think you should tell me what this pickling business is.

Have you ever heard of lotus births(I think thats what they're called)?

Yeah, i think its nuts. "lets carry around a rotting placenta!!!" Like I said, i'm pretty middle of the road when it comes to birth. I personally want a natural one because well, the epidural made me violently ill for weeks. I do not care to repeat that.

I kept mine from Thing #1, but I'm planning to plant it w/ the next kids with a tree in the backyard. No grinding encapsulating or smoothies for me. :P

Pickling births are quite relaxing. THe brine makes for an antiseptic environment for the baby to swim in much like amniotic fluid.... LOL

Yeah, i think its nuts. "lets carry around a rotting placenta!!!" Like I said, i'm pretty middle of the road when it comes to birth. I personally want a natural one because well, the epidural made me violently ill for weeks. I do not care to repeat that.

I kept mine from Thing #1, but I'm planning to plant it w/ the next kids with a tree in the backyard. No grinding encapsulating or smoothies for me. :P

Pickling births are quite relaxing. THe brine makes for an antiseptic environment for the baby to swim in much like amniotic fluid.... LOL

You could always do what one of the professors at my university did with his kids placentas- preserve them and have them sitting in the classroom for everyone to see!

So I guess you woudln't be up for making a placenta teddy bear? They look so cuddly!!

You could always do what one of the professors at my university did with his kids placentas- preserve them and have them sitting in the classroom for everyone to see!

So I guess you woudln't be up for making a placenta teddy bear? They look so cuddly!!

My sister in law who is kinda goth wants to do that with hers. She was cracking me up the other day showing me the link to the teddy bear made from a placenta.

...I honestly think I got stoned just reading that woman's blog. DAMN. Piscine birthing energy...*deep inhale* yeeeeeah, it's groooooovy, man.

No seriously, what the fucking fuck is she on? Because I want to bag that shit and sell it.

My sister in law who is kinda goth wants to do that with hers. She was cracking me up the other day showing me the link to the teddy bear made from a placenta.

I think its fucking awesome but I think placentas are awesome in general. They fascinate me so so so much.

Archived