IGNORED

Facebook Pro-Life Page

FireIsCatching89

No. you're not imagining things. It was there, and I posted the following:

Rape is a choice? Certainly not for the victim, or were you aware that that's why it's CALLED rape?

As horrible as the "rape is a choice" comment sounds (and yes, is), I think what the person was trying to do was make a comparison between rape and abortion, saying basically, rape still happens even though it's illegal, rapists in some sense make a choice to rape, so why don't we just make rape legal. Arguing that a person who is "pro-choice" on the subject of abortion should be pro-choice on rape. Of course it's a horrible, made of fail analogy, but that's that.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where do they get the jacked-up idea that PP is some kind of hugely profitable enterprise? If they were, why are they always running fundraisers? Why did people have such a strong reaction to SGK pulling their funding? The stupid, it burns :doh: They would have an especially hard time making money from third-trimester abortions, since there are only a few hundred performed in the entire country each year and they're illegal in most states.

This. Plus the fact that they exist to serve low-income women.

Obama or a gorilla for President? Give me a f'ing break!! :roll:

"well gosh, I don't know if I would go that far in characterizing the GOP candidates this year"

This. Plus the fact that they exist to serve low-income women.

PP is a non-profit organization. This is what kills me about these idiotic anti-choice people. They literally know nothing of which they speak.

PP is a non-profit organization. This is what kills me about these idiotic anti-choice people. They literally know nothing of which they speak.

The average age seems to be 19-20 years old and their education levels don't seem to be all that high. Somewhere along the line the vast majority of them didn't learn critical thinking skills.

Someone's reading here, constantly. :whistle:

https://www.facebook.com/LifeBeginsAtCo ... id=5204256

Samantha, your ignorance is showing. The Holocaust is not in any way comparable to abortion. Watch the two movies I posted on the previous page. Oh right, that would be educating yourself and obviously that is a sin!

Jiinger Gizmola posted this:

I see the world through their eyes and it is awesome. May God's Grace touch you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be, eleventy eleventy. :o

I love this place. :lol:

Dear god, do they scour Facebook to find people to report? I see yet another one of them whinging to mass report another Facebook page. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chronicles of Narnia are a paradox to Jesus Christ and how He suffered for us.

inconceivable.jpg

In case she's reading here -- I think you meant "parable."

You're welcome!

With some lovely answers:

We all got our "we're not racist" votes out last election,can we do what's right this time?

Aren't they the same?

I think gorillas are beautiful and they can be such gentle creatures, they adore their young and so I think a gorilla would be safer for our unborn than osama, oops, sorry, obama..

:shock: :cry:

I really shouldn't read there -- the level of childishness, self-righteousness, self-delusion, vindictiveness, and the utter lack of facts is mind-boggling.

I'm not going to link here did that woman really post the picture of her nephew and talk about how he was conceived through rape? I have another saying. The Internet is forever. For shame! That poor boy's life is going to be hell soon.

Their spelling is just too horrific for me to even remotely take seriously. Did you see the stuff being said on conjoined twins??

Hey MaulTheKoala, how goes the infiltrating? I can tell who our dear NurseNell is (one of the few level-headed people on that page!), and I enjoy following her, but you...you're sneaky!

Also, looking at their "why do most women get abortions" thread. Seems most women do it cause they're selfish, stupid slutty sluts. Good to know. Internalized misogyny is SO much fun...

And is anyone following LifeSiteNews, their main source? Holy Hell, those people are truly whackdoodle.

Hey MaulTheKoala, how goes the infiltrating? I can tell who our dear NurseNell is (one of the few level-headed people on that page!), and I enjoy following her, but you...you're sneaky!

Also, looking at their "why do most women get abortions" thread. Seems most women do it cause they're selfish, stupid slutty sluts. Good to know. Internalized misogyny is SO much fun...

And is anyone following LifeSiteNews, their main source? Holy Hell, those people are truly whackdoodle.

It's fun pretending to be them. A few profiles I just randomly like things though. I'm still shocked at the woman posting the picture of her nephew. Efff that woman.

One of my friends, who has one baby and one on the way, posted an article from LifeSiteNews about artificial wombs. She and her friends were totally outraged by the concept. I left a comment saying that any site that has articles with titles like "Boycott Girl Scout Cookies" and "Tales from a Recovered Lesbian" was NOT a news site, and that artificial wombs were more interesting on a theoretical level and probably wouldn't ever happen in real life. She "liked" my comment, so she probably wasn't aware of what the site actually was.

I'm sorry for bringing it back, but lately, these twats have been likening abortion to the Holocaust, and saying anyone who doesn't agree is an idiot, or, even better, that abortion is worse, because since Roe, 50 million fetuses have been "killed" versus 6 million Jews. Seeing the posts on Dougie's callous celebration of the sinking of the Titanic reminded me of them, co-opting tragedies for their own means. I can't even...

Seriously, at this point, they've crossed the line from ignorance to bigotry.

I'm sorry for bringing it back, but lately, these twats have been likening abortion to the Holocaust, and saying anyone who doesn't agree is an idiot, or, even better, that abortion is worse, because since Roe, 50 million fetuses have been "killed" versus 6 million Jews. Seeing the posts on Dougie's callous celebration of the sinking of the Titanic reminded me of them, co-opting tragedies for their own means. I can't even...

I wonder sometimes if it's because I posted all that about the Holocaust here. They are idiots. Ignorant, bigoted idiots. The sad part is that they're breeding and will pass down this willful ignorance to their poor children. Don't US schools go into any depth about the Holocaust? I've met survivors from concentration camps (mostly Auschwitz) and their biggest criticism of the Canadian history cirriculum was that it glossed over the Holocaust. One was the most random meeting and they told me that they were absolutely shocked I knew what the numbered tattoo was. I was the first person my age that knew without prompting.

That being said those women moderating the page probably barely passed high school so I'm guessing even if there was anything taught it probably went in one ear and out the other. Pity.

I wonder sometimes if it's because I posted all that about the Holocaust here. They are idiots. Ignorant, bigoted idiots. The sad part is that they're breeding and will pass down this willful ignorance to their poor children. Don't US schools go into any depth about the Holocaust? I've met survivors from concentration camps (mostly Auschwitz) and their biggest criticism of the Canadian history cirriculum was that it glossed over the Holocaust. One was the most random meeting and they told me that they were absolutely shocked I knew what the numbered tattoo was. I was the first person my age that knew without prompting.

That being said those women moderating the page probably barely passed high school so I'm guessing even if there was anything taught it probably went in one ear and out the other. Pity.

I learned a lot about the Holocaust in school. I don't remember when it was covered, but I knew the gist and the approximate body count and why/how it happened. American education used to be pretty good! I don't know how history teachers do it, because there is a lot of history and we just keep adding to it. Luckily, kids seem interested, or at least mine do.

My degree is in history and if I didn't have suicidal tendencies I would've pursued a history PhD. But because so many historians get depressed and kill themselves I decided against it. I know history isn't everyone's thing but I think there is a basic knowledge of things that need to be covered, the Holocaust is one of those. If it were up to me I would have every student view the two documentaries I posted earlier. History isn't all sunshine and roses. The best history prof I ever had said that history can be very gruesome and if we don't drive home the horrible things humans do to each other we are doomed to repeat it. I will have nightmares tonight now but those images are burned in my mind. So are the other images that aren't as well known, such as the Nazi rapes in Eastern Europe or the decimation of entire towns by the Nazis 'just for fun' and in some of the most inhumane ways possible. I would say it makes me furious that these cream puffs think abortion is just as bad as that but now I just pity them. They really don't understand the world around them and if abortion is the worst thing that is going to happen in their little worlds, they are so very lucky.

Good for your children emmiedahl. That's what I love to hear, the study of history is amazing. I'm glad to hear young ones are in on it, I started pretty young too. :D

They do realize that before Roe, millions of fetuses were killed as well, right? That abortion has existed all through history, and making it illegal does not make it stop? Right?

Also, could they imagine this country with another 50 million people in it right now? Especially when a disproportionate number of the murdered baybeez would have been born with disabilities or into low-income families. With the recession, all the public and private resources that we have are being strained. I'm sure the "pro-life" crowd would be the first to denounce those people who need government assistance to raise the children that they should not be allowed to abort, for any reason, ever.

I'm sorry for bringing it back, but lately, these twats have been likening abortion to the Holocaust, and saying anyone who doesn't agree is an idiot, or, even better, that abortion is worse, because since Roe, 50 million fetuses have been "killed" versus 6 million Jews.

They've all probably seen "180," 180 times!

They do realize that before Roe, millions of fetuses were killed as well, right? That abortion has existed all through history, and making it illegal does not make it stop? Right?

of course they don't. they think abortions started with R&W. Do they realize god ordered his people to preform abortions and kill babies??

A "fan question":

What about a woman with 3 kids at home who finds out she has cancer then finds out she is pregnant? She would die from not having treatment and chances are so would the baby bc it was very progressive. Should she die for the baby and leave her other kids motherless and most likely lose the baby within her or should she consider abortion? This is just a question as I am pro life.

And answer:

studies have shown that it is Healthy for a woman who has cancer to give birth! The oxytocin your body produces when you give birth (among other amazing hormones that are produced) actually are natural "cancer fighters"! Plus, your immune system and white blood cells skyrocket (which you need for treatment afterwards). Woman who abort increase chance of cancer, and they have a higher mortality rate than those with cancer who give life to their babies...

The risks and pain and trauma from abortion out weigh any measure of positivity one may find from it. Life is the ONLY healthy option! :-)

Yes, because putting off chemo for nine months is a FABULOUS idea. Shades of Lori Alexander, anyone?

I also HATE when pro-lifers sling the "having kids and breastfeeding them is a way to prevent breast cancer!" fact around. Yes, cancer prevention is great, but that's not a good enough reason to have a child, numbnuts.

Oy vey.

A "fan question":

And answer:

Yes, because putting off chemo for nine months is a FABULOUS idea. Shades of Lori Alexander, anyone?

I also HATE when pro-lifers sling the "having kids and breastfeeding them is a way to prevent breast cancer!" fact around. Yes, cancer prevention is great, but that's not a good enough reason to have a child, numbnuts.

Oy vey.

If putting off treatment during pregnancy is so healthy then why do so many women die during pregnancy from cancer or right after? We had one sad case where they didn't even find that she had stage 4 cancer until the last few weeks of pregnancy because her pregnancy syptoms hid the cancer. She died within hours after giving birth.

Also if it was so healthy then wouldn't they have women get pregnant to help them?

This is the same line of bullshit as I heard that it was healthier for my baby if he was born in the 7th month rather than the 8th and since I was already in preterm labor I should just go ahead and not fight it. The person who told me that was a retired nurse in L&D. :shock: :evil:

Archived