IGNORED

Facebook Pro-Life Page

FireIsCatching89

I think its fucking awesome but I think placentas are awesome in general. They fascinate me so so so much.

I think they're cool too. I think the art that some people do is cool, when they clean it off, and basically use it as a giant stamp w/ ink or paint. eating it though? that's a line i can't cross.

Mine is still lurking in my deep freeze. My sister won't eat over at my house knowing its here....

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think they're cool too. I think the art that some people do is cool, when they clean it off, and basically use it as a giant stamp w/ ink or paint. eating it though? that's a line i can't cross.

Mine is still lurking in my deep freeze. My sister won't eat over at my house knowing its here....

I haven't seen the placenta art people have done I'll ahve to google that.

I've never seen a human placenta up close only swine and cattle placentas and those are a lot bigger and heavier than human placentas.

...I honestly think I got stoned just reading that woman's blog. DAMN. Piscine birthing energy...*deep inhale* yeeeeeah, it's groooooovy, man.

No seriously, what the fucking fuck is she on? Because I want to bag that shit and sell it.

It must be satire. Surely it's not serious.

Cattle placentas are just fascinating, seriously, I am not joking. :D

Totally random non sequitor: my dad once had to help a cow deliver a calf. We were visiting friends on a farm, and the wife was an itty bitty thing, didn't have the strength, so she walked my dad through helping the cow give birth....

I don't remember seeing the placenta, but that was ONE unhappy cow.

It must be satire. Surely it's not serious.

It just has to be a POE. Seriously, purple baby and purple mom? And you're gonna be able to tell the baby isn't blue how?

It just has to be a POE. Seriously, purple baby and purple mom? And you're gonna be able to tell the baby isn't blue how?

I'm pretty sure its a joke. :) A terrifically funny one in my opinion!!!

I could see Lady Lydia loving this. Who cares about safety--it needs to be purple and pretty. Don't forget the vajazzling!

It is one of the funniest things i've ever read.( I used to keep koi and I do covet their tank.) I need to smoke a bowl stat.

I need to stop reading this page, but goshdernit, it's just so...eeeeeagh.

A poster got banned for writing this on a "are you pro-life or pro-choice" question (the admin, Samantha, claims that pro-choicers are welcome on the page, but will be banned the minute they start bashing, which apparently just means dissent):

...I totally agree that life begins at conception well for myself when i found out i was pregnant and no way no how would i ever abort something that is a part of me. but i believe in pro-choice. No i don't believe the woman that know what they are doing and willingly opened their legs for a man to abort the child that was created. but i do believe the 11 year old thats been raped for years by her father, brother, uncle, family friend should have the choice to abort that child. totally not saying that, that child doesn't deserve a chance but that 11 year old deserves a chance too and shouldn't had to even go through that

And some charming replies:

If it were me, no I wouldn't. Dr's aren't always right... My faith in God is much stronger than faith I have in Dr's. The same Dr's who told me I would never have a child and recommended a hysterectomy. If I would have listened to them, I wouldn't have the precious, little boy you see in my profile pic. My son is a miracle!

In the case of a mothers health wile pregnant: 1, its a 1% case and 2: a TRUE mother will PROTECT her child UNCONDITIONALLY. Meaning EVEN AT THE COST OF HER LIFE. ALL reasoning for abortion is selfish and prideful.

That's right, ladies, if you think about your own health, you are selfish and prideful and not a "true" mother (whatever the balls that means). And we are gonna force you to die because of it, just to prove our point! Motherfuck, I can't even...

Look, make whatever choice you want, but I want everyone to have that CHOICE. Oy vey. Judgmental stupidity knows no bounds.

I need to stop reading this page, but goshdernit, it's just so...eeeeeagh.

A poster got banned for writing this on a "are you pro-life or pro-choice" question (the admin, Samantha, claims that pro-choicers are welcome on the page, but will be banned the minute they start bashing, which apparently just means dissent):

And some charming replies:

That's right, ladies, if you think about your own health, you are selfish and prideful and not a "true" mother (whatever the balls that means). And we are gonna force you to die because of it, just to prove our point! Motherfuck, I can't even...

Look, make whatever choice you want, but I want everyone to have that CHOICE. Oy vey. Judgmental stupidity knows no bounds.

So they think it would better for both a mom and child to die, or just the mom who may have other kids at home to think about than the mom abort? Awesome. Just awesome.

I wonder how many of the people who believe this would still go on with a pregnancy knowing it would likely kill them or the baby?

I was about to post that, but I wondered if it wasn't in the best of taste... But basically, I feel like we can't truly say what we'd do in situations like that until we are- it's just too hard and too complicated to make it hypothetical.

So I guess you woudln't be up for making a placenta teddy bear? They look so cuddly!!

Well, I just had to google that!

Found some great comments on this site:

http://www.inhabitots.com/doing-it-for- ... eddy-bear/

It’s as if Hannibal Lecter and FAO Scwartz got together to make a toy.

Afterbearth. Nice.

The process for curing the "leather" of the placenta was described, including using sea salt, which inspired this comment:

“It rubs the sea salt on its skin or it gets the hose again!â€

Archived