IGNORED

Facebook Pro-Life Page

FireIsCatching89

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're on!

I'm trying to decide how to proceed with this. It looks like the 'Fan of the Week' is achieved randomly, the more you post... the more chances you have at being fan of the week.

I don't think it's totally random, I saw somewhere where it said "post a lot and if we like what you say, you might be fotw". *gag*

I think you will have to play it straight up, then go in for a big reveal and get us a screen cap. I just hope you can pass as an illiterate, little twit.

I don't think it's totally random, I saw somewhere where it said "post a lot and if we like what you say, you might be fotw". *gag*

I think you will have to play it straight up, then go in for a big reveal and get us a screen cap. I just hope you can pass as an illiterate, little twit.

It's random. I just played around with the app on one of my pages. You have to pay money to make it non-random. Fingers crossed. I'm going to 'like' everything on that page, come up with inane posts and random replies. I want that $100 to go to Planned Parenthood so I can burst it out on one of their anti-PP posts. In fact, if the donation could be broken up and put in some of these people's names that would be even better.

It's random. I just played around with the app on one of my pages. You have to pay money to make it non-random. Fingers crossed. I'm going to 'like' everything on that page, come up with inane posts and random replies. I want that $100 to go to Planned Parenthood so I can burst it out on one of their anti-PP posts. In fact, if the donation could be broken up and put in some of these people's names that would be even better.

gogogogogog!!!11!

Glad to have the Hive Vagina Army invade and enjoy the cray cray as much as I have! Woooo! I'm currently recovering from a hangover right now, and this is bloody good entertainment while I wait for my headache to subside. *slurps coffee* I might just have to make a fake profile to join y'all.

I think Samantha's husband is in the army, from her previous posts. She also admins a lot of other pro-life and "mommy" fb pages, all of which are just as unintelligible. She reminds me a little of TW like that- LOTS of internet time for validation, but appears to like engaging with her kid a whole hell of a lot more.

And pro-death penalty and pro-life? I stopped trying to think that one through because my brain was in danger of imploding.

Guest Anonymous
OMFG this page makes my head explode x1000.

Rape is a CHOICE?! Did I motherfucking read that correctly?

:obscene-birdiered::obscene-birdiered: :angry-jumpinganger: :angry-cussingblack: :angry-cussingblack: :angry-cussing: :angry-screaming: :angry-devil:

Trying REALLY REALLY HARD not to post on that FB page.

No. you're not imagining things. It was there, and I posted the following:

Rape is a choice? Certainly not for the victim, or were you aware that that's why it's CALLED rape?

NurseNell might beat me to it. :lol:

I'm banned already :(

So is the goal to suck up the most to them so you get picked then come back and saying what idiots they are? If I can figure out my pw to my fake account I think I could suck up enough to do that.

So is the goal to suck up the most to them so you get picked then come back and saying what idiots they are? If I can figure out my pw to my fake account I think I could suck up enough to do that.

Exactly.

Stephanie got banned too. :( Time to change tactics. Haha. Sock puppets ftw!

Holy freaking crap. The moderator of the page is 18, has a 10.5 month old, hasn't finished grade 12 and wants another?

Holy freaking crap. The moderator of the page is 18, has a 10.5 month old, hasn't finished grade 12 and wants another?

Admit it, you're just jealous. ;)

Admit it, you're just jealous. ;)

Of course my twenty something master's student, lived in two foreign countries, gotten to visit a lot of countries in Europe, had two degrees before grad school, self is jealous. A woman's entire worth is based on her uterus. Mine doesn't work properly so I'm less of a woman and have to turn to other venues that don't fulfill that longing.

(hopefully no one takes this as a knock against moms! I want to be one in about 10 years)

Of course my twenty something master's student, lived in two foreign countries, gotten to visit a lot of countries in Europe, had two degrees before grad school, self is jealous. A woman's entire worth is based on her uterus. Mine doesn't work properly so I'm less of a woman and have to turn to other venues that don't fulfill that longing.

(hopefully no one takes this as a knock against moms! I want to be one in about 10 years)

Actually, I think that's an anonymous post by a fan. But if you scroll down, there are a lot of women who feel exactly like her. They just want cute little babies, not like...kids who start to get a personality. Shades of Michelle Duggar, anyone?

Also, congrads to NurseNell and MaulTheKoala for getting banned! You're my fans of the week! *blows kisses and waves*

Someone pulled the "How would they feel if they were aborted" card. Oh boy! The stupid on this page burns!

Actually, I think that's an anonymous post by a fan. But if you scroll down, there are a lot of women who feel exactly like her. They just want cute little babies, not like...kids who start to get a personality. Shades of Michelle Duggar, anyone?

Also, congrads to NurseNell and MaulTheKoala for getting banned! You're my fans of the week! *blows kisses and waves*

Muwah! I look forward to getting banned again. That was fun!

BiE, I think I just about died at the answer 'The world would be a better place' response. Ah man.

The "Nancy Pelosi" sign is just disgusting.

Nice support for one's fellow women, and looking deeper than surface appearances. But, y'know, she's anti-choice, so she's on the moral high ground. :roll:

ETA: And the offensiveness (and creepiness, and physical inaccuracy!) just keeps on coming:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =1&theater

Muwah! I look forward to getting banned again. That was fun!

BiE, I think I just about died at the answer 'The world would be a better place' response. Ah man.

I think I missed the world would be a better place comment. Which thread wasthat?

ETA: I didn't bother reading the rest of the thread after I saw the "what i fyou were aborted" comment. The dumb burned me to bad. Saw it just now

The "Nancy Pelosi" sign is just disgusting.

Nice support for one's fellow women, and looking deeper than surface appearances. But, y'know, she's anti-choice, so she's on the moral high ground. :roll:

ETA: And the offensiveness (and creepiness, and physical inaccuracy!) just keeps on coming:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =1&theater

Yeah I saw that. The person who created that meme clearly didn't major in medicine.

This is about the administrator. https://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_ ... 6796905108

I hope with a few more years and being booted out of mommy and daddy's will mature her. I'm grasping at straws here.

Yeah I saw that. The person who created that meme clearly didn't major in medicine.

This is about the administrator. https://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_ ... 6796905108

I hope with a few more years and being booted out of mommy and daddy's will mature her. I'm grasping at straws here.

That meme was really very strange. Women have abortions because they want to be like men. I don't think so.

OMG, I can post again but I'm almost afraid to. I can't post on that photo because what would I say that wouldn't get me banned again?

I can definitely post again. Stephanie should go look and see if she can.

Oh my, it is so full of snarky goodness:

"Boys are stronger than GIRLS ??! .. Oh Please! Can you carry a 7 pound baby in your stomach for 9months?"

Embryos weigh seven pounds? Pure gold.

Banned from this FB page and my comment was removed. I often notice that many Pro-Birthers don't like to hear differing opinions. I guess those pesky facts get in the way.

Banned from this FB page and my comment was removed. I often notice that many Pro-Birthers don't like to hear differing opinions. I guess those pesky facts get in the way.

I'm still banned too. :violin: But don't worry Samantha et al, I will be back. And it will be glorious. You have inspired me to start volunteering with my local Planned Parenthood. I bet you feel all warm and fuzzy inside!

:happy-bouncyred::happy-bouncymulticolor::happy-bouncymagenta::happy-bouncygreen::happy-bouncycyan::happy-bouncyblue:

Archived