IGNORED

Josh Duggar's Instagram (Part 2)

Alecto

Haha...the SUV is getting gassed up at a Kum&Go. Aren't they building one on Josh's block?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am a liberal... and I'm getting a Subaru Outback next week!! :) I also shop at natural food stores. So I guess I fit Joshie's stereotypes.

Also, I'm posting here cuz I would really miss this thread if I didnt have to it read every day!!! I need my Smuggar Instagram, dammit!! This reveals so much to me of what an absolute schmuck he is... Yeah, he comes off kind of like this on the show... But maybe they've edited some of his asshole-ed-ness... On his instagram, we get his asshole-ed-ness in its full glory.

Haha...the SUV is getting gassed up at a Kum&Go. Aren't they building one on Josh's block?

9796469069b311e1abb01231381b65e3_6.jpg

And why doesnt that car have ANY plates? God hes such a slime its outstanding!

Someone posted "poor Anna" in response to the picture of the burrito.

It's good to see the comments are not all fawning.

I don't think they were talking about Smugs gaining more weight, but were referring to the gas that would inevitably come after eating that monster. Poor Anna, indeed! :o

Buzzard, good catch with no plates. Definitely one of his auction finds headed (if not already on) his "car lot."

So today Joshie is working hard hardly working, as usual. We have learned that he gardens:

a46334286a1711e1989612313815112c_6.jpg

and that he is going shopping at Lowes!

f2c188de6a1911e18bb812313804a181_6.jpg

Arent they just AWESOME pictures? I'm sure Michelle is so proud of her hard working son! Its almost snack time!

I was just looking through the last few weeks of Josh's Instagram pictures.

In 3 weeks, he has 24 posts dedicated to food, and only 4 of those were made by Anna and eaten at home.

These posts include Chick Fil A, pizza, pasta, burritos, McDonald's, burgers, flaming queso, and cakes.

Other than us, the FJ snarkers who love the food posts simply to blast Josh and his unhealthy lifestyle, WHO THE HELL CARES? Do any of you post pictures of what you're eating on a daily basis? Do you think anybody really, truly gives a crap about your daily eating habits? How inflated can this boy's ego be to post such mundane things, on a daily basis? Things like food, and his business signs, road signs, blurry shots of cars at night, inside a hardware store - but I guess when EACH of his posts are getting multiple glowing comments and 30-40 likes, that might give him the impression that people care?! lol

So today Joshie is working hard hardly working, as usual. We have learned that he gardens:

a46334286a1711e1989612313815112c_6.jpg

and that he is going shopping at Lowes!

f2c188de6a1911e18bb812313804a181_6.jpg

Arent they just AWESOME pictures? I'm sure Michelle is so proud of her hard working son! Its almost snack time!

Oh so awesome... and definitely instagram post worthy :roll:

In 3 weeks, he has 24 posts dedicated to food, and only 4 of those were made by Anna and eaten at home.

These posts include Chick Fil A, pizza, pasta, burritos, McDonald's, burgers, flaming queso, and cakes.

Other than us, the FJ snarkers who love the food posts simply to blast Josh and his unhealthy lifestyle, WHO THE HELL CARES? Do any of you post pictures of what you're eating on a daily basis? Do you think anybody really, truly gives a crap about your daily eating habits? How inflated can this boy's ego be to post such mundane things, on a daily basis? Things like food, and his business signs, road signs, blurry shots of cars at night, inside a hardware store - but I guess when EACH of his posts are getting multiple glowing comments and 30-40 likes, that might give him the impression that people care?! lol

Maybe he is on wieght watchers? I hear they encourage you to take photos of your meals if your busy so you can calculate your points later...

OK I know he isn't, but he should be. :whistle:

Oh so awesome... and definitely instagram post worthy :roll:

No likee, no clickee.

Smugs posts this stuff and makes it public, so yeah, it's permissible to snark on what he chooses to exhibit of his life via his $500 iphone. It's not as much what he eats (and I'm not the one who went back and counted how many posts were devoted to what), it's the sad fact that he's throwing his life away with both hands. Isn't in the Bible somewhere that your body is your temple? Well, he's basically desecrating his and the effects can potentially go beyond just him.

Do you really want to see Anna widowed with a passel of kids and no job skills?

It goes a lot deeper than stupid pictures of food and guess what? I have health problems and take meds that have caused me to gain 30 lbs. But when I was 24, I was thin as a rail, as are most 23 year olds, even ones who eat a lot of crap (which is most 24 year olds).

You've been heard. Again, if you don't like it, or it offends you, you have the choice not to click on the thread title "Josh's Instagram Part 2." That's the beauty of these boards.

No likee, no clickee.

Smugs posts this stuff and makes it public, so yeah, it's permissible to snark on what he chooses to exhibit of his life via his $500 iphone. It's not as much what he eats (and I'm not the one who went back and counted how many posts were devoted to what), it's the sad fact that he's throwing his life away with both hands. Isn't in the Bible somewhere that your body is your temple? Well, he's basically desecrating his and the effects can potentially go beyond just him.

Do you really want to see Anna widowed with a passel of kids and no job skills?

It goes a lot deeper than stupid pictures of food and guess what? I have health problems and take meds that have caused me to gain 30 lbs. But when I was 24, I was thin as a rail, as are most 23 year olds, even ones who eat a lot of crap (which is most 24 year olds).

You've been heard. Again, if you don't like it, or it offends you, you have the choice not to click on the thread title "Josh's Instagram Part 2." That's the beauty of these boards.

I might be misunderstanding, but I think Cassia meant it wasn't worth Josh posting it to instagram.

There's nothing necessarily wrong with how he eats or spends his time, but the greater context does make it troubling. It seems to me that he is still the kid doing all the things he wished he could do when he was younger and has not acquired adult level maturity, perhaps because it was all pushed on him at once. I wouldn't be surprised if this were a trend for other young fundies who didn't move out before they married and had kids right away.

I may be at fault here. She did have the preface "other than us FJers" but then went on a tangent that was, in my reading, kind of ambiguous as to whether she was defending his actions or saying we were above posting such mundane stuff to our FB/Instagram kind of accounts.

If I mis-read, I apologize. That is the one problem with message boards: unless a message is crystal clear in tone, it's easy to misinterpret the intent.

But I was reading another thread and many posters don't take on this thread because they see it as "weight bashing" and whatnot. They know to avoid reading it, just as I don't read threads that aren't of interest to me.

I am also fat and eat cheap convenience food fairly often. I don't post pix of it to the webz every day. I don't see anything wrong with criticizing Josh (I love that thread!) There is so much about Josh that is snarkworthy, it is not like we are picking someone off the street and snarking on their weight.

eta: oops, I think I meant to post this to the FJites vs gothardites thread

The bolded was my main point. I believe that this man-child is under the impression that people care so much about his actions that he feels it necessary to post endless pictures of food, or cars he buys, or the store he's currently in. Give me the snarktacular, gold mine pictures any day, I just don't get his obsession over posting pointless, blurry pictures. That's all.

Don't get me wrong because I love this thread, it's one of my favorites :)

I really do wonder just how much Anna cooks for him when the cameras are not around the house. Whenever they show them on tv, Anna is seen cooking lunch and dinner for Smuggar but then when you look at his stupid Instagram, he seems to eat out more than have an actual home cooked meal. I think Smuggar's brain has been forgetting to tell him "You're full, stop eating." Plus, it wouldn't surprise me if his cholesterol is through the roof with the way he eats.

90e80ad46a2811e180c9123138016265_6.jpg

My answer: JOSH DUGGAR

In other news, Smuggar had Popeye's fried chicken & sweet tea for lunch.

and for dinner, it'll probably be a gigantic steak with a side of baked potato covered in a stick of butter with 3 big glasses of sweet tea.

I swear to God, if Smuggar drinks more sweet tea, he's going to have type II diabetes by the time he's 27.

Joshie, if you read this, please cut back on the sweet tea. Yes, it might taste nice. But it doesn't really do you a load of good. Try some water. I know it doesn't have flavour. But it's better for you than takeaway drinks.

Edited because I can spell, just not at 4 in the afternoon, apparently.

The bolded was my main point. I believe that this man-child is under the impression that people care so much about his actions that he feels it necessary to post endless pictures of food, or cars he buys, or the store he's currently in. Give me the snarktacular, gold mine pictures any day, I just don't get his obsession over posting pointless, blurry pictures. That's all.

Don't get me wrong because I love this thread, it's one of my favorites :)

My humblest apologies; as I said, sometimes the written word can't convey tone, body language, etc. and I totally misread your post.

FWIW, this thread is MY addiction. Pass the Cheetos. :mrgreen:

Was the original of this the longest thread in FJ's history?

*feels inordinately proud for starting it*

*dances* :dance:

*realizes she looks like AD and quickly stops dancing* :oops:

Archived