IGNORED

Joanne from "Narrow Is The Way" totally flips her shit

Koala

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I figure like most of these crazies Daddy has to find her someone. If she got married-it would to someone as crazy as they are. Joanne is very judgmental-agreed. Her responses to people are all bitter with "I'm right-you aren't reading my posts/the Bible correctly." The woman cited Raising Godly Tomatoes in a child training post so she's clearly another trainer who beats her kids into obedience.

I should've figured she would be another "beat into obedience" fundie. Gotta crush that free will :angry-banghead:

I figure like most of these crazies Daddy has to find her someone. If she got married-it would to someone as crazy as they are. Joanne is very judgmental-agreed. Her responses to people are all bitter with "I'm right-you aren't reading my posts/the Bible correctly." The woman cited Raising Godly Tomatoes in a child training post so she's clearly another trainer who beats her kids into obedience.

Joanne isn't married. She left her second husband because her church convinced her to. :shock:

Joanne isn't married. She left her second husband because her church convinced her to. :shock:

Really? Then her daughter's post is odd saying that serving her dad would be enough to relate to her (future) husband. All those submission posts too and she doesn't even have a husband to submit to? This just keeps getting better.

edit because too and to are not the same word.

Then.....who is Joanne submitting to? :think:

Really? Then her daughter's post is odd saying that serving her dad would be enough to relate to her (future) husband. All those submission posts too and she doesn't even have a husband to submit too? This just keeps getting better.

Read this: fewtherebethatfindit.blogspot.com/p/about-me.html (pure fuckery)

Read this: fewtherebethatfindit.blogspot.com/p/about-me.html (pure fuckery)

You can say that again. That was ridiculously long and insane.

I think I felt like vomiting every time the crowd congregation cheered and clapped when the black man hit a high note.
:shock: wtf?

Woman left what sounds like loving and supportive husband because she felt "convicted" that she was living in sin for dumping some jerk and getting remarried. She is living in the basment of her church with her children now-what a great life she is giving them in the name of God. She's off her rocker.

"Holding hands, putting your arms around each other, hugging, kissing, and God only knows what else. Hanging out with each other. Going places together (with or without friends, either one is WRONG)"

Well if you hold hands like Josh and Anna did - this might be true.

We should strive to be holy and pure in all things or we will be hell bound? That's some *bad* theology right there.

She is a nut job. I've always enjoyed her frugal cooking tips. I think she and Emily should team up for a book.

I now have a 1 gallon sturdy plastic honey jug that I keep in my chest freezer. Whenever there is left-over hot cereal, the breakfast person scrapes the contents of the pan out into the honey bucket in the freezer. This has become our left-over hot breakfast bucket. When it's full, I take it out and put it in the fridge. The next few days we have what looks like slop for breakfast ... but it tastes really good! Best of all, we are using up something that would have eventually been thrown away ... that's almost like having two or three 'free' meals.

She is a nut job. I've always enjoyed her frugal cooking tips. I think she and Emily should team up for a book.

Slop! It's what's for breakfast! :D

Also, they started teaching him about s-x and drugs when he was seven. I was shocked.
What in the world is up with s-x? Anyway, my main point, I would be shocked too if it happened. But it didn't happen. Ok, he may have gotten the Red Ribbon nonsense about don't drink or smoke. But no one at a public school was teaching a 7 year old about sex.

That's the thing that irritates me the most about these fundies, the way they just make shit up and then believe it even though they just freaking made it up.

When I read "honey bucket" I did a double take - the "honey wagon," if I remember correctly, is what my East Coast family calls the truck that comes to pump a septic system or empty the port-a-potties. So that's where my brain went. Sounds like a lovely breakfast.

You can say that again. That was ridiculously long and insane.

:shock: wtf?

Woman left what sounds like loving and supportive husband because she felt "convicted" that she was living in sin for dumping some jerk and getting remarried. She is living in the basment of her church with her children now-what a great life she is giving them in the name of God. She's off her rocker.

Seriously, how hypocritical. Dear Atheists: Christians* will divorce you because some book written thousands of years ago said you can only get married once, even though there's no particular reason to believe getting divorced will make anyone happier or the world a better place, and in fact the divorce will probably hurt everyone involved, including children.** But you're the ones who are elitist, selfish, and mean, and I will make my point with a silly song. Lols.

Also, it sounds like she proselytizes on college campuses? Or is that just her friend Brian? Ugh.

*Only Real True Christians, though. Not people who pretend to be Christian but aren't really. You can tell who untrue Christians are by the way they're not completely miserable, but swearing they'd be even miserabler if they did stuff like, stay married to people they like or remain financially stable.

**A lot of times divorce makes children's lives better. This time?

When I read "honey bucket" I did a double take - the "honey wagon," if I remember correctly, is what my East Coast family calls the truck that comes to pump a septic system or empty the port-a-potties. So that's where my brain went. Sounds like a lovely breakfast.

My double-take was because in these parts Honey Bucket is a company that rents portable toilets/outhouses, and sometimes the term is used for the toilets themselves. YUM-O.

Since she posted that atheist blog post, every time I go to her site it quickly opens a blue page with just the song itself. I can't actually read the post.

For lack of better verbiage - wow. What a sad, fear-filled life this woman leads, and inflicts on her children.

Blog posts like this reinforce my belief that extreme fundamentalism = mental illness. This woman needs some serious therapy, and prescribed meds.

Now that my sons are working, most of their money goes to me to support the family. The money is spent on the basics: food, clothing, shelter, gas. Anything beyond the basics is given away. Corban will keep some of his money but he spends it on stuff like gas for the mowers, garden items, tools, things for the house that need repaired, and so on. They all know that the money is not really theirs, it's the Lord's.

fewtherebethatfindit.blogspot.com/2011/06/child-training-allowance-and-more.html

She doesn't give her kids an allowance - they give her one :shock:

Archived