IGNORED

Joanne from "Narrow Is The Way" totally flips her shit

Koala

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So they are not entitled to anything, but SHE is entitled to their earnings? Well, that's speshul.

Yep. She sits on her ass in the church basement while they work.

That totally gave me a flashback of an episode of Trading Spouses with the infamous crazy-lady screaming "She was not a CHRISTIAAAAAAANNNN!!!!" and then kicking the camera crew out "in the name of Jesus." :lol:

It's effing scary how sheltered her kids are:

This is from a comment she made on another post:

Umm, I think 2 of her kids are nearly grown. Aside from that, if they don't need the ebil internet, then why does she?

This is also the chic that takes the money her son works for, uses what she needs, and then gives away the rest. Oh, and eats food with bugs in it...still haven't gotten over that :?

I sat down with the intention of working but because you wrote this I now will be spending hours reading this woman's nonsense instead. It's all your fault! :lol:

I sat down with the intention of working but because you wrote this I now will be spending hours reading this woman's nonsense instead. It's all your fault! :lol:

This is better than work anyway :D

She's got a link to some Hippie/xtian/yahsomefakejews on her page. The look like folks who may have left The Farm. I knew a bunch in No. CA years ago.

She's got a link to some Hippie/xtian/yahsomefakejews on her page. The look like folks who may have left The Farm. I knew a bunch in No. CA years ago.

Yep. She is also linked up with the lady who runs the "obedient to my husband" blog. I think they go to church together. That lady locked her blog down though. Damn shame too...she made Joanne look almost normal by comparison, :shock: and that's saying something.

She would make huge posters about wives being submissive :lol:

Anyone else noticed how obsessed she is with food? From being a "clean plate club member to criticizing a missionary for all the food they ate. (In some cases with the missionary, she had a couple of valid points. But overall, not so much.) She seems fixated on food, how much, who's eating it, how much it all costs. Is this normal for the uber-fundies?

Yep. She is also linked up with the lady who runs the "obedient to my husband" blog. I think they go to church together. That lady locked her blog down though. Damn shame too...she made Joanne look almost normal by comparison, :shock: and that's saying something.

She would make huge posters about wives being submissive :lol:

Joanne of Narrow is the Way moved to live in the church because of Joanna of Obedient to my husband. Her husband pastors that church. Joanne cleans it, among other things, and I suppose who she submits to would be the "brothers" of the church, and it's preacher.

This woman makes me want to laugh and cry at the same time. She is seriously living in a fantasy world, the sad part being that she is forcing it on her children.

The atheism song just makes atheism sound fantastic.

I am a religious Jew, but her form of atheism sounds amazing!

Good food, vacations, a degree from Yale? And all it takes is believing in evolution? Where do I sign up?

frugalhomeandhealth.blogspot.com/search/label/Bugs%20in%20food

Wait. The Lord so graciously provides a source of high-quality protein in her grains and she rejects it? Shame, Joanna, SHAME!

I heard a sermon on the radio once that said that in the Bible, there were no marriage ceremonies like today. it only says "he took her in marriage" which means they had sex. So, the first person you ever have sex with is your true spouse, and anyone else you marry (no matter how many) is adultery. I can't remember the preacher's name but he was all kinds of crazy. I remember thinking at the time, then why are they so against cohabitation? :?

Here's why Joanne is so against "hanging out" (from the "about me" entry which was way TL:DR but I did read the beginning): "When Tylor was about 8-9 months old, I met Michael. Handsome, funny, smart, a good singer … we started hanging out and eventually I got pregnant with Brianna."

Apparently to her "hanging out" = "having sex". :roll: And it sounds like according to the Bible she's actually been "married" at least three times! :lol:

Why does this type of Christian not understand that their hatefullness is really offputting? This song is so incredibly stupid and yes, I find it offensive. Isn't she supposed to love her enemies? What DOES she expect? Calling me an amoral degenerate drug-taker and expecting me to say "Thanks for pointing this out! You are SO right! Now I'll just follow your example, love my enemies and accept Jesus as my saviour?"

Oh the stupid it hurts. :doh:

I now have a 1 gallon sturdy plastic honey jug that I keep in my chest freezer. Whenever there is left-over hot cereal, the breakfast person scrapes the contents of the pan out into the honey bucket in the freezer. This has become our left-over hot breakfast bucket. When it's full, I take it out and put it in the fridge. The next few days we have what looks like slop for breakfast ... but it tastes really good! Best of all, we are using up something that would have eventually been thrown away ... that's almost like having two or three 'free' meals.

Slop! It's what's for breakfast! :D

That actaully sounds worse than Big Brother Slop :-o

I heard a sermon on the radio once that said that in the Bible, there were no marriage ceremonies like today. it only says "he took her in marriage" which means they had sex. So, the first person you ever have sex with is your true spouse, and anyone else you marry (no matter how many) is adultery. I can't remember the preacher's name but he was all kinds of crazy. I remember thinking at the time, then why are they so against cohabitation? :?

Here's why Joanne is so against "hanging out" (from the "about me" entry which was way TL:DR but I did read the beginning): "When Tylor was about 8-9 months old, I met Michael. Handsome, funny, smart, a good singer … we started hanging out and eventually I got pregnant with Brianna."

Apparently to her "hanging out" = "having sex". :roll: And it sounds like according to the Bible she's actually been "married" at least three times! :lol:

In fairness, in the Bible there are no marriage ceremonies and you're married when you leave and cleave (ie set up home together and have sex). I'm not against cohabiting but I'm guessing those who are dislike the lack of taking it seriously which would come with marriage.

We should strive to be holy and pure in all things or we will be hell bound? That's some *bad* theology right there.

I saw that :shock: That is some REALLY bad theology. Sounds like works-based salvation to me. No one can be perfect and she knows that, so I guess under her system everyone goes to hell. Now talking to people with y chromosomes is a sin so I guess I must really sin because sometimes I think they are *gasp* attractive! I feel bad for her daughters growing up in this extremely restrictive, unhealthy environment. Please girls, you can be Christians without all the crazy legalism.

Archived