IGNORED

Brandy starts over, all over again.

oscar

I really hope she isn't on the verge of breakdown, but it wouldn't surprise me if she is. If she is, I hope she gets the help she needs. Brandy, I know you don't care for FJ, or for me for that matter, but I do wish you well. I hope you get the help you need, even though you don't think you need it. I hope that you can get your life on track for the sake of your family.

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:( Things can't be good in that home. She swings so wildly from one thing to the next, her poor babies probably never know what they are going to wake up to. One day mama is a skirt wearing, head covering, blouse wearing fundie, the next day she's growing dreads, cursing like a sailor, and doing DIY piercing. Blog on, blog off. Stockpile, don't stockpile. Homeschool curriculum, unschool. The only thing that stays the same is the car never gets fixed and the kids never leave the house. Honestly, there has got to be some kind of serious imbalance going on there.

I agree with whoever said they feed off each other. The thing with them talking via comments when you know full well they're in the same damn room is just weird.

:( Things can't be good in that home. She swings so wildly from one thing to the next, her poor babies probably never know what they are going to wake up to. One day mama is a skirt wearing, head covering, blouse wearing fundie, the next day she's growing dreads, cursing like a sailor, and doing DIY piercing. Blog on, blog off. Stockpile, don't stockpile. Homeschool curriculum, unschool. The only thing that stays the same is the car never gets fixed and the kids never leave the house. Honestly, there has got to be some kind of serious imbalance going on there.

I agree with whoever said they feed off each other. The thing with them talking via comments when you know full well they're in the same damn room is just weird.

It produces the same dysfunction as alcoholic homes. The kids will need therapy some day.

It produces the same dysfunction as alcoholic homes. The kids will need therapy some day.

I agree. I fear they are suffering from educational neglect as it is. It's very hard to believe that there aren't laws preventing that. I wonder what the homeschool laws in her state are. Many do not require mandatory testing.

Me, too, regarding the snarking.

It's one thing if she wants to be the captain of the Good Ship Crazy-Times going solo, but it's entirely another thing when she messes up those

beautiful little kids.

Get help, Brandy.

Bipolar people suffer from a need to reinvent ourselves over and over and over again. Brandy is really starting to hit me as one of us.

You get manic and want to do what the hell you want to do. Depression comes and you feel the need to repent for your ways, hence the headcoverings and all.

I can't read her blog, she's so unstable for me it's a trigger.

Bipolar people suffer from a need to reinvent ourselves over and over and over again. Brandy is really starting to hit me as one of us.

You get manic and want to do what the hell you want to do. Depression comes and you feel the need to repent for your ways, hence the headcoverings and all.

I can't read her blog, she's so unstable for me it's a trigger.

I agree. As someone who also struggles with bipolar depression, it's hard to read her blog without seeing myself in all her flip-flopping. Her tendancy toward extremes make sense then because absolutes offer people something to cling to, which can be especially attractive to people with psychological difficulties.

I know this is a super broad question, but I'm just curious how successful the treatments are for folks diagnosed with having a bipolar disorder?

It is different for different people. Some folks, the first med clicks and they never change. Others need to find something or a cocktail and it can change too. It is like most chronic illnesses..sometimes what has worked stops working. Znd of course you need to take the meds for them to work.

I know this is a super broad question, but I'm just curious how successful the treatments are for folks diagnosed with having a bipolar disorder?

My husband has BPD and he's been on the same meds for a long time now. They just switched him to an extended release version of his meds and I actually think it works better.

Of course there are still some low days and some high ones but they aren't the roller coaster we lived with before the meds. I always say better living through chemistry and he's the proof.

• 2 weeks later...

She post this on her public Facebook a few days ago:

I'm loving it too! The labret though? Read the newest update on that lol

Sooo, there must be a new blog somewhere, don't you think ?? :dance:

She post this on her public Facebook a few days ago:

Sooo, there must be a new blog somewhere, don't you think ?? :dance:

I check almost daily and there is nothing new so far. :cry:

I have bipolar and treatment has been very successful for me. It took a couple meds to find one that works and I have adjustments every few months in addition to therapy. I have good days and bad days, but it's no longer the horrible roller coaster it used to be. Meds help me deal with the chemical side of things and therapy helps me cope with day to day life.

HOWEVER - Candy is reposting her Misty/Clarity series!

joyfulchristianhomemaking.blogspot.com/2012/06/when-mist-clears-clarity-appears.html

joyfulchristianhomemaking.blogspot.com/2012/06/when-mist-clears-clarity-appears.html

Is Misty supposed to be a depiction of Brandy or just every woman who isn't a replica of Candy?

Yes, maybe we'll have the end of the story this time...

She has also reposted her very strange and very lengthy dream about flowers in the sky (I don't know what she is currently smoking but it must be good stuff :banana-stoner: )

One of the worst things about the Internet is the ability for anyone to pretend to be a writer and/or story teller. Candy is neither and it's almost painful to continually read the same attempts with no changes or corrections. She can't write now and will never learn to.

Random coincidence (OR IS IT)...I'm in a housecleaning mood today, and I thought it would be fun to read some old homemaking books at Archive.org while I take a break and cool off. I love old books.

I pop over there and enter "homemaking" for texts, and...check the first result:

http://archive.org/search.php?query=hom ... pe%3Atexts

[Picture here Edvard Munch's "The Scream"]

Every time I think of Brandy's storehouse of wheat, I picture this (not embedded because it's cued up to a particular spot):

Every time I think of Brandy's storehouse of wheat, I picture this (not embedded because it's cued up to a particular spot):

Wheat :lol:

318057_161222740677544_886687513_n.jpg

This her new Facebook profile :roll:

She deleted almost everything else, she is so gracious and charming, isn't she ?

Those fundy ladies are such role models for all of us heathens :lol: :lol: :lol:

Archived