IGNORED

Upcoming Baby Season

ophelia

I think it is time for me to get offline. I read this thread title, and my bitter heathen hag heart wondered why babies had a season like deer or strawberries.

*I do not condone the harming of babies, nor am I comparing them to produce, although Mrs. Jim Bob did call hers flowers.

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kimberly of Raising Olives gave birth to a boy today, her 11th child. There's a photo of the baby and some details on the Raising Olives facebook page. She'll post about the birth on her blog soon.

Bethany has a post up with pictures of the baby. She will post his birth story soon.

lifeattheloft.blogspot.com

I find it extremely difficult to get past the header of the blog: Three Lane's in the Loft :|

I'm glad to see he's doing better, but I hope they pick a nickname. "Lewis Lane" will definitely earn the kid a few laughs and intrusive questions :?

Adalyn (yes, i spelled that correctly) Paige Tsantles born this past Saturday.

That makes 2 under a year old for Blair and Taylor.

Isn't their son Ayden or Aaiden or...that name spelled some 'original' way?

Married less than two years, second blessing less than a year after the first...Blair may give Sippy and Kelly a run for their money in the breeding department. Taylor is what, 19? and the father of two already?

These people are fucking insane.

Isn't their son Ayden or Aaiden or...that name spelled some 'original' way?

Married less than two years, second blessing less than a year after the first...Blair may give Sippy and Kelly a run for their money in the breeding department. Taylor is what, 19? and the father of two already?

These people are fucking insane.

Completely insane. And you are right about the name. She now has an Aedan and an Adalyn. Even their baby names scream how immature the parents really are. I just cannot fathom that in their world a 19 year old that is a father of two is considered a blessing. Craziness.

I didn't even know she was pregnant.. but this is probably a status you should always presume with fundies.

I didn't even know she was pregnant.. but this is probably a status you should always presume with fundies.

Dear lord, me neither. I thought surely having the first less than a year after the wedding was enough :shock:

Where was this announced? I couldn't find it on any Brown related blogs. Thanks

Theresa of Theresa's Tapestry had her baby the other day. August 24th. Elsa Suzanne. Sorry if this is a repeat.

theresastapestry.blogspot.com/

Mortons confirmed just three on the way which puts them at 16, not 17. Not sure if that was SOTDT math ,or counting Beth's baby without thinking.

Mortons confirmed just three on the way which puts them at 16, not 17. Not sure if that was SOTDT math ,or counting Beth's baby without thinking.

Or Darthy was expecting at the time it was written.

Esther Leclerc, wife to Philip, the "Divided"-guy is pregnant with her 1st. Due in December .

philipleclerc.com/

• 3 weeks later...

I just did a much needed update and re-added Kelly Bradrick and Monica Brown to the "expected to be pregnant"-list since they are always knocked up.

Ophelia, you can update Courtney Sweet Tea and Buttermilk, baby boy Cade, born Sept 16th, and I would put her in the expected to be pregnant soon list.

Ophelia, you can update Courtney Sweet Tea and Buttermilk, baby boy Cade, born Sept 16th, and I would put her in the expected to be pregnant soon list.

done.

It looks like Regina Seppi is pregnant

3.bp.blogspot.com/-cYs_kd2vHA0/UF_NEHRBsGI/AAAAAAAAGSo/fgNQePmYSWU/s1600/IMG_3606.jpg

Of course she is. There are few things in life that are as reliable as a newlywed fundie conceiving.

I wonder what his daughter thinks of it all?

Oh, I forgot...I also didn't read back in posts...Cleve & Lise had a boy. Pretty damn head on for 40 weeks from the night she gave her purity to him. No name the last post I saw. mortonclanthree.blogspot.com/2012/09/cleveland-and-lise-are-proud-and.html

It is really hard to believe that a LOT of newlywed fundie couples receive in their wedding nights. A friend of mine who is only one year older than Lise is trying to get pregnant for six months now and already had a miscarriage.

I think it could be the combination of getting married off and never beeing on birth control that makes all those women/girls such fertile myrtles.

And maybe the fact that they never smoked or drank in their life? Not sure.. I'm not really into the biology of conceiving.

• 2 weeks later...

I just saw that, too! Looks like she has a 2 to 3 month bump in the picture. She's one of the few fundies (maybe fundie-lite at this point?) that probably does use natural family planning. I wouldn't be surprised if they stopped after only a handful of kids.

It will be interesting to see what happens with the Hector family size in the next few years. Unfortunately Tiffany doesn't seem very smart. I remember she posted pictures of her first baby asleep in her crib with lots of blankets and different materials. It looked like a recipe for SIDS. Now, she's expecting another child and posted pictures of herself and her husband liberally drinking wine. This was back in May or June when the pregnancy was less far along and it's considered pretty dangerous to sample alcohol. Not sure what she's thinking sometimes.

Archived