IGNORED

Upcoming Baby Season

ophelia

With Enoch Darthy didn't show until her third trimester. There were so many threads here about her pregnancy. You're right about Martha. I haven't seen anyone but Adeline and Andrew.

She looked vaguely heavier, but yeah not pregnant. Right now though, she looks pretty thin for her. She usually carries weight like I do, which is why I noticed.

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm betting there will be a Coghlan grandchild by this time next year...

oh boy.. yes. and I hope the soon to be newlyweds manage to NOT have that child into chicken poop.

I don't think Darthy is pregnant. She seems really thin right now. Looks pretty good if you asked me..

the gladgirls have made mention that Heather (carter) had a boy. No other info :)

Apparently she hadn't had it, but has now! Nathaniel Paul Carter.

Oh noes! Premature labor for Bethany...2 pounds and 14 ounces, a boy! Not good! Does anyone know how far she was along? She has a picture up. From B&B's FB's.

Riffle edited.

Oh noes! Premature labor for Bethany...2 pounds and 14 ounces, a boy! Not good! Does anyone know how far she was along? She has a pictures up. From B&B's FB's.

link?

is it a private account? If not you could link it, I doubt that googling B&B in FB will do much good.

is it a private account? If not you could link it, I doubt that googling B&B in FB will do much good.

Bret's & Bethany's Facebook walls

Bret's & Bethany's Facebook walls

Bethany: facebook.com/bethany.lane.58

The Cap'n Himself: facebook.com/bret.smith.5872

I hope he pulls through. I believe she was due in October or November

btw, Danny and Bethany have a blog called lifeattheloft.blogspot.com. It's empty now.

I hope he pulls through. I believe she was due in October or November

btw, Danny and Bethany have a blog called lifeattheloft.blogspot.com. It's empty now.

Interesting. Had you read it before? Did it say anything interesting? I checked the wayback machine, but nada, and some old posts by a not-Bethany blogger named "Tali" came up in Google Reader.

ETA: Barring other issues which I am not at all privy to, based on his size and appearance (on O2 and a feeding tube, but in an open bed and not intubated, etc.), he should do quite well.

Interesting. Had you read it before? Did it say anything interesting? I checked the wayback machine, but nada, and some old posts by a not-Bethany blogger named "Tali" came up in Google Reader.

ETA: Barring other issues which I am not at all privy to, based on his size and appearance (on O2 and a feeding tube, but in an open bed and not intubated, etc.), he should do quite well.

I went to check the Smith blog for news about the baby and found the link to Danny and Bethany's blog. I hadn't seen before, so maybe it's new?

I went to check the Smith blog for news about the baby and found the link to Danny and Bethany's blog. I hadn't seen before, so maybe it's new?

Oh, that could be ... maybe she set up a new blog in anticipation of the baby's arrival or something. I'm surprised that neither the Mortons (nor Smiths) have updated their blogs about the baby (who is named Lewis, I think, from comments on Facebook).

Oh, that could be ... maybe she set up a new blog in anticipation of the baby's arrival or something. I'm surprised that neither the Mortons (nor Smiths) have updated their blogs about the baby (who is named Lewis, I think, from comments on Facebook).

I thought Rachel would have someting on her blog but it took her a month to post about the birth of her daughter.

In a June post about the Smith Kids, Addie said something about loving her 17 of neices and nephews.There are 13 now with two on the way(Kressant and Lise) this lead me to believe Katie and Darthy are pregnant.

shouldn't Cleve and Lise had their baby by now? I seem to remember that pregnancy being announced almost before the wedding flowers had a chance to wilt.

shouldn't Cleve and Lise had their baby by now? I seem to remember that pregnancy being announced almost before the wedding flowers had a chance to wilt.

They were married December 3, so yeah, shouldn't be far away. Anyone want to pick a name?

Oh noes! Premature labor for Bethany...2 pounds and 14 ounces, a boy! Not good! Does anyone know how far she was along? She has a picture up. From B&B's FB's.

Riffle edited.

:( This is awful to hear! Being so young and married with a baby would be hard enough, but to have such a tiny preemie would make things infinitely harder. This seems to be sheer bad luck, since Lewis is Bethany's first. We can't blame it on constant birthing.

On a more lighthearted note... Lewis Lane? :think: Haven't these kids (and that's what they are, kids) ever heard of the Superman comics?

FWIW,The Coghlans look like they might go with Uri Simon for the new baby boy.

Where did you see that? I thought they chose Patrick Calvin

oh snap sorry.That is kims sisters soon to be baby boys name but where did you here about Patrick Calvin?

It's Kim's preferred choice, but Perry doesn't seem to be totally on board and the kids prefer James William, apparently.

inashoe.com/2012/07/28-weeks-the-name-game-pregnancy-update/

I feel really sorry for Bethany and Dan and for their little baby boy. I hope they will be okay. I know that there is nothing good about more babies being born into this cult, but I don't wish this for anyone.

Sounds like Beth may have had a c-section, she was hospitalized with an infection. Wonder if the Lane quiver won't be as big the S'mortons.

Archived