IGNORED

Upcoming Baby Season

ophelia

It is really hard to believe that a LOT of newlywed fundie couples receive in their wedding nights. A friend of mine who is only one year older than Lise is trying to get pregnant for six months now and already had a miscarriage.

I think it could be the combination of getting married off and never beeing on birth control that makes all those women/girls such fertile myrtles.

And maybe the fact that they never smoked or drank in their life? Not sure.. I'm not really into the biology of conceiving.

Maybe it is because the wives have been tracking their cycles since puberty and they set the wedding date with that knowledge in mind.

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe it is because the wives have been tracking their cycles since puberty and they set the wedding date with that knowledge in mind.

I sincerely believe that to be the case. These women who are married off and pregnant within a month, it's not just chance.

That, plus, since they deny themselves any semblance of intimacy during courtship, the second they can, they go at it like rabbits and don't stop.

• 2 weeks later...

Amy Senecal AKA Daily Pleasures had her baby today,A boy named Ethan James.The blog is private now but the Senecals are almost a cliche fundie family- long haired, home school only, skirts only Pearl worshipers with a 'command man' husband and passive aggressive wife desperately trying to convince her readers and herself she is perfectly! happy! her headship has a business right across the street and they live in a converted barn. Before she made the blog private some of the craziness was discussed on the old board.

It is really hard to believe that a LOT of newlywed fundie couples receive in their wedding nights. A friend of mine who is only one year older than Lise is trying to get pregnant for six months now and already had a miscarriage.

I think it could be the combination of getting married off and never beeing on birth control that makes all those women/girls such fertile myrtles.

And maybe the fact that they never smoked or drank in their life? Not sure.. I'm not really into the biology of conceiving.

I'm pretty sure having used birth control in the past won't affect your ability to conceive, that's just a fundie myth. :roll: I think some people have unsettled cycles for a while after going off it, but it should only be a few months and shouldn't make a substantial difference.

Think of how many people get pregnant accidentally while using birth control. Yeah.

I think if more 19-24 year old women didn't use birth control they'd conceive right away too. We don't really know because we don't have a comparison to the fundies, lol. But the internet is full of stories of non-fundie girls getting pregnant when they lose their virginity, and I know multiple couples in their 20s and 30s who got pregnant their first month of trying. As mentioned, these girls probably track their cycles too, and have sex a lot, because mostly they are *trying*, not just letting it happen.

I don't think the smoking/alcohol is a factor either, but I'm also not an expert.

The Newest Coghlan had arrived-Patrick Calvin by home birth at the new house.

I wonder what happened? Kim was planning on live blogging this birth. I'm certainly no fan but I don't hope any ill on her health. Lord knows what would happen to those girls if she fell ill.

• 3 weeks later...

I think that Darthy might be pregnant. On the latest Sanders family blog post there is a photo of her/Noah/Enoch and the caption is "happy growing family". I don't see a bump yet but it sounds like an announcement to me.

roravalley.com/blog/

edited to break the link (I hope)

I thought that too. And the last time she also started showing quite late. Although it also could be early pregnancy. On the one hand I am happy for her that she is pregnant, because there is probably a lot of pressure on her to get as many blessings as possible. And since her sister and sisters-in-law (especially Kressant and Katie) seem to be fertile as rabbits it might be even harder for her. But on the other hand there is going to be another child that is born into fundieland and that really sucks.

I'll bet it is an announcement.

The Mortons blog so infrequently that I've lost track of who is pregnant over there. Katie is, right? Kressant and Lise just had babies. Rachel had one earlier this year. That leaves Darth, who surely must be by now.

I don't think there will be a single day from here on out where at least one of the women in the S'morton clan isn't knocked up. :shock:

Jordan and Meliss Niednagel expect #3 on 29 November.

Interesting that JOrdan's brother seems to have stopped with 2 ... or has he?

Jordan and Meliss Niednagel expect #3 on 29 November.

Interesting that JOrdan's brother seems to have stopped with 2 ... or has he?

Jordan's brother has three now, the third was born in March (I believe). His are much more spread out 8, 4 and 8 months. It is interesting that they are spread out so much, at this rate they'll probably only have one or two more.

I'll bet it is an announcement.

The Mortons blog so infrequently that I've lost track of who is pregnant over there. Katie is, right? Kressant and Lise just had babies. Rachel had one earlier this year. That leaves Darth, who surely must be by now.

I don't think there will be a single day from here on out where at least one of the women in the S'morton clan isn't knocked up. :shock:

schocking thought, but probably true. I bet Rachel is pregnant again before the year ends. She had her daughter in march..

I'll be very surprised if Rachel is constantly pregnant. She lost one in fall of 2010, I think? And she didn't have the next until Spring 2012. She didn't inherit the same hyper fertility as Kress, I don't think. Darthy probably is though. I hope the nursing/baby wearing is going to space them out a bit better for her.

Jordan's brother has three now, the third was born in March (I believe). His are much more spread out 8, 4 and 8 months. It is interesting that they are spread out so much, at this rate they'll probably only have one or two more.

Gee, that's like the kinda spacing you could get with, like, birth control or something. :whistle:

Nobody hit me, but I sort of think Michelle Duggar. I know speculating on pregnancy based on someone's appearance is kind of very inappropriate, but I'm going to do it anyway.

This is Michelle a couple of months ago when they handed out pamphlets w/ ray comfort at the University of Arkansas. Looking pretty slim, especially in her midsection.

tumblr_mcyrh0rlZa1r9t2zdo1_1280.jpg

And then I found this picture on a leghumper blog of them stumping for Akin a couple of weeks ago.

tumblr_mcyrfiVVDl1r9t2zdo1_1280.jpg

But it might just be the angle, or the outfit. I'm sorry!

Amy Senecal AKA Daily Pleasures had her baby today,A boy named Ethan James.The blog is private now but the Senecals are almost a cliche fundie family- long haired, home school only, skirts only Pearl worshipers with a 'command man' husband and passive aggressive wife desperately trying to convince her readers and herself she is perfectly! happy! her headship has a business right across the street and they live in a converted barn. Before she made the blog private some of the craziness was discussed on the old board.

Could someone direct me to the discussion(s) on the old board?

Yep, I thought the same thing about Darthy and posted a new topic about it. But it got buried. I'm sure she's got to be pregnant (what took her so long? Enoch just turned 1!).

And then I found this picture on a leghumper blog of them stumping for Akin a couple of weeks ago.

tumblr_mcyrfiVVDl1r9t2zdo1_1280.jpg

But it might just be the angle, or the outfit. I'm sorry!

They were campaigning for Todd Akin? I know that shouldn't surprise me, but that is seriously, pukeworthy. I mean, even Frothy didn't stoop so low as to say what Akin said about "legitimate rape."

Yep, I thought the same thing about Darthy and posted a new topic about it. But it got buried. I'm sure she's got to be pregnant (what took her so long? Enoch just turned 1!).

She seems a bit crunchier than her sister and sisters in law, she may have still been bf-ing.. I've seen her using slings, and with that tiny apartment I wouldn't be surprised if they co-slept.

I read something where daddy Duggar referred to Akin as his friend.

That said, loud and clear, what kind of low life's these people are. I've been repulsed by them from the beginning, and the more I hear about them, the more disgusted I am. Not only at them, but at all the people who continue to think they're something special and contribute to their money making ventures in the media.

To me, they represent the worst in society.

And, if she is pregnant, I will puke. If there is a god, he will stop giving money making tools to these lowlifes.

That picture of Michelle does look suspicious. And I remember last year before they announced Jubilee, I saw a picture of her and thought, "She looks pregnant." And she was. On the other hand, I have a really hard time believing that she could actually even get pregnant again. I really, really hope she's not, for her sake and the sake of her children.

Anna looked pregnant again in the photo Josh took of her voting, but this is Anna, so who knows. She seems to wear maternity clothes regardless.

Archived