IGNORED

Don't forget...Michelle Duggar at CPAC 3:30 EST

marmalade

Both links fail for me. It says "Server not found" and then a bunch of gobblygook. I guess Canadians can't watch. :(

Wow, they're actually showing you godless commies mercy :?

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
um I have no idea who Franki is...who is that?

Ahh...let's just say, another therapist who would be extremely sensitive to the feelings of women with miscarriages.

General question about Michelle's CPAC appearance: is there any way to watch this now? Or do we just have to wait till it shows up on Youtube?

I hate posting behind myself. But I just read Frothy was at CPAC.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/1 ... 67840.html

WTFOMGBBQ!!!!!

Does Frothy not understand that the way politics works in this country is supposed to be by compromise? Otherwise we have what is called a dictatorship (you do what I say! Or die die die! Burn in hell, raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawr!).

WTFOMGBBQ!!!!!

Does Frothy not understand that the way politics works in this country is supposed to be by compromise? Otherwise we have what is called a dictatorship (you do what I say! Or die die die! Burn in hell, raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawr!).

All the GOP nominees act like they are running to be a dictator.

All the GOP nominees act like they are running to be a dictator.

Tell me about it.....These people almost make me want Bush Jr. back. An idiot and dangerous person he might be....but uh....

*pauses and thinks about it*.....no. I don't want him back either. My cat (my beautiful and gorgeous cat-who turns 2 soon) could run the country better than they can. And sometimes I see an evil glint to his eye that makes me wonder if he wants to take over the world so he can eat cat treats all day, chase flying toys on a string, and crap in the volleyball court.

It should be also metioned that Rick was introduced at C-PAC by his own personal sugar daddy, Foster Friess. Friess is a born again Christian, who made his billions through his own investment firm.

I think Frothy got a talking-to from the RNC late Tuesday night or bright and early Wednesday morning because Foster's Freeze (as I have dubbed him) was onstage with the gang when Frothy made his "WE WIN!!!!!!11111" speech. Super-PAC donors are not allowed to be that visible (that's about the only rule they seem to have). IOW, Mr. Friess is not allowed to be onstage with Frothy. Ever.

Oops! :clap:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/michelle-duggar-on-komen-planned-parenthood-controversy-102/2012/02/10/gIQAQlik4Q_video.html

I found a 30 second or so clip of Michelle stuttering and muttering about abortions here.

Bonus: viewable in Canada!!!

She is so inarticulate, it's ridiculous. They all are. They should stick with TLC; even a conservative public conference is way out of their league.

That clip of Michelle was horrible. TLC must edit the hell out of her talking heads to produce something coherent. You can tell she's used to doing multiple takes, and has no ad-lib ability.

That zit/mole by her mouth is going to count as child #20 if keeps growing. Very distracting.

Oddly, I could see her being one of those cool moms if she had never met Boob, like one of my friends in high school who a cheerleader and ended up having 6 girls. She's light fundie, but all her girls are in gymnastics, cheerleading, and swimming. Just depressing.

But yes, she is not the best at thinking on her feet. She does look like she has aged 10+ years since the Jubilee fiasco.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/michelle-duggar-on-komen-planned-parenthood-controversy-102/2012/02/10/gIQAQlik4Q_video.html

I found a 30 second or so clip of Michelle stuttering and muttering about abortions here.

Bonus: viewable in Canada!!!

What maroon. I am going to take the word of someone who is so sheltered and so out of reality and also of course believes the world is 6k old and jesus rode dinosaurs? The duggers just follow the shit flowing downhill with little thought to accuracy.

She is so inarticulate, it's ridiculous. They all are. They should stick with TLC; even a conservative public conference is way out of their league.

Thanks MrsYoungie! My first thought after viewing this was, "Wait, Michelle knows the word 'ludicrous'?!"

Doggie, I agree with what you're saying. While I do think everyone's opinion is valid, I don't think I would take advice from someone like Michelle and her family, who have been so sheltered. She has NO IDEA of how life can be in the real world. She lives this cookie- cutter life where she doesn't have to work...just lays on her back and gives birth to children whom she does not have to raise...and has her bills paid for by TLC. I don't think it is wise to put a woman, who is completely unaware of reality, on a panel. What in the world were they thinking?!

They should put Michelle/J-B on a panel of liberals to see how well they fare. We both know that they wouldn't, and they would never agree to it, but I am so sick to death of the media patting them on the back. Just for once I'd like to see their arguments get trashed in a serious debate.

I saw Chuck on the agenda and had one of those "Who knew?" moments. Then I read the article.

Poor widdle Chuck; ageism rears its ugly head because he can't get a job as a game show host (hey, Trebek is your age and he's doing just fine, you wanker) and whines about being discriminated against because he's a "1%'er." His views on civil rights set the country back to antebellum times.

Boo fucking hoo, Chuckie. Just another vile bastard who doesn't give a shit about anyone else once he's got his.

It should be also metioned that Rick was introduced at C-PAC by his own personal sugar daddy, Foster Friess. Friess is a born again Christian, who made his billions through his own investment firm.

Foster Friess is a good buddy of Douggies dad both are high echelon members of the Council for National Policy.

Can anyone please provide a link for "The Right View" with Michelle D. and her friends on stage? I've looked everywhere and can't find one...

Same here. Her 2011 CPAC speech made its way on to YouTube. Maybe this one will too?

First post! I couldn't watch this, need to keep the blood pressure down and I don't have enough brain bleach on hand. But yeah....that shirt again. I think it's the same shirt and she's so depressed, she no longer gets dressed anymore. If she needs to make an appearance, she just gets put through the ol' car wash, ultra dry and some wax for the hair.

Same here. Her 2011 CPAC speech made its way on to YouTube. Maybe this one will too?

It's the same thing. The 'Right' View" was the name and theme of the panel on which Michelle sat and made those idiotic statements, with no factual basis.

Also, watching that Josie birth episode on the other thread, that thing on her face is some kind of mole. It was there during her TH segments. Weird I've never noticed it until now; I guess I've been so horrified by the hair I've never really looked at her countenance (which is sort of counterintuitive in terms of what they're going for). I think the stage lighting just made it look that much worse.

eta: Speaking of CPAC, it just came up on my twit feed that Romney won the straw poll there 38% to Frothy's 31%. How ironic for the guy who isn't even a "real conservative" according to those nitwits. And speaking of nitwits, if you get on over to the CPAC site NOW, you can watch the second craziest of the crazy, Sarah Palin, give the keynote.

That clip of Michelle was horrible. TLC must edit the hell out of her talking heads to produce something coherent. You can tell she's used to doing multiple takes, and has no ad-lib ability.

That zit/mole by her mouth is going to count as child #20 if keeps growing. Very distracting.

J'imple

Archived