IGNORED

Don't forget...Michelle Duggar at CPAC 3:30 EST

marmalade

Christ Almighty, I couldn't watch more than three seconds of that.

The front page is hilarious. 'Why we should cling to our guns and religion'. No wonder people call America crazy.

I actually turned on CSPAN this morning and that was the first thing I heard come out of Mitt's mouth. He sounded so awkward saying it. I can't stand his politics, but he's friggin Al Sharpton compared to the rest of these nutjobs.

And all this group who can only take potshots at Joy Behar for kicks, then thank "great" women like Michelle Bachmann and Sarah Palin. *shudders*

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Speakers:

The "Right" View – Marriott Ballroom*

Michelle Duggar, Star, TLC's "19 Kids & Counting"

S.E. Cupp , Author, Losing Our Religion: The Liberal Media’s Attack on Christianity, New York

Daily News Columnist, and Townhall Contributing Editor

Star Parker, Founder and President, Center for Urban Renewal and Education

Kate Obenshain, Vice President, Young America’s Foundation

Moderator: Marji Ross, President, Regnery

I have no clue who any of these people are and can't believe they gave Mullet head billing, especially since she's only spoken up to defend her right to have 19 kids.

Grazi. I thought that was Star Parker when she talked about the "government plantation," but wasn't sure.

I've read her writings. Horrible misogynist.

One girl, One Cupp?

:lol: My thoughts exactly. Ever seen One Man, One Cup? Three years later and I still haven't blocked it out.

I worked as an RRT for 5 years before staying at home with my two kids for two years now. I've just applied to go back to work in the NICU at a local hospital because I miss the work. I know when God made me, He didn't want me to only be a SAHM. I see the ones who do it with lots of kids and homeschool them all. More power to them. But I felt like Joy when she said, I got married, I have kids, I went to college, now what do I do. And no, CPAC lady, I don't intend that statement to be taken as I don't want to raise my own kids.

Edited to add: It's not the "Other View" it's the "Rear View" ;)

I turned on CSPAN just in time to see some stupid cow put air quotes around the words "reproductive rights". Different background that the panel above. It pains me how many women will say these words publicly. Phillis Shafly must be so proud.

And can I just say, SOMEONE PLEASE GET HER A NEW FUCKING SHIRT!!!

Jesus, this. I mean, nobody can expect her to show up in a new dress/jacket every time, but seriously? Every time she's been seen in public lately she's been wearing it.

Also, all these "real feminists" can STFU.

The ebil feminists at FJ have indoctrinated my husband. Following CPAC on Twitter, he responded to announcement of Michelle Duggar on the panel by tweeting back, "Her husband said it was OK, right?"

The problem is, they can't put Michelle up against intelligent 'liberal' women, because Michelle would end up looking like an complete ignoramus. The woman could not hold her own in an honest debate. The only way she can get her message out if if she makes sure that it's completely one sided. She would NEVER agree to an honest, balanced debate or exchange, because she knows she couldn't handle it.

Why is she always, always wearing that blue shirt?!

I think she's got like 20 of them all lined up in her closet.....

I've read her writings. Horrible misogynist.

One girl, One Cupp?

I absolutely love it when she is on Real Time with Bill Maher. She can never back up the hateful things she believes and she looks so incredibly stupid.

I can't believe this. It's like they want us to retreat back to the 1950s. So the past 50 or so years of growth was for nothing? I know tons of amazing mothers who also work outside the home and I would never say they do it because they hate their kids or anything!

Feminism is about CHOICE. It's about choosing to be a stay-at-home mom, or a mom who works outside the home, or not to be a mother at all. And choosing not to have children or have a career while raising kids does not make you selfish or a bad person or anything. These women are ridiculous.

I can't believe this. It's like they want us to retreat back to the 1950s. So the past 50 or so years of growth was for nothing?

More woman worked outside of the home during the 1950's than during WWII. I'd say they want to go back to the 1350's.

Feminism is about CHOICE. It's about choosing to be a stay-at-home mom, or a mom who works outside the home, or not to be a mother at all. And choosing not to have children or have a career while raising kids does not make you selfish or a bad person or anything. These women are ridiculous.

They feel the same way, except choosing to work outside the home and/or not being a mother is always the wrong choice. ;)

And can I just say, SOMEONE PLEASE GET HER A NEW FUCKING SHIRT!!!

I WARNED YOU!!!!!!1111

And thanks for the screencaps. Priceless.

I can't believe this. It's like they want us to retreat back to the 1950s. So the past 50 or so years of growth was for nothing? I know tons of amazing mothers who also work outside the home and I would never say they do it because they hate their kids or anything!

No, they don't want to go back to the 50s. They want to go to a mythical time that never actually existed outside of sitcoms.

No, they don't want to go back to the 50s. They want to go to a mythical time that never actually existed outside of sitcoms.

Ok, maybe that's more like it as opposed to the 1950s LOL. Or they want all women, at home, perpetually pregnant and/or emulating June Cleaver!

Have her cheeks always been so chipmuncky? I wonder if she's hit the Restalyn bottle?

Archived