IGNORED

Jinger Pic...

Deleted07

We should hook him up with the Anonymous Antogonist. Maybe they can form a support group. In case you are interested Levi: wilsonftw.blogspot.com

no, no, no, KNOW...... no... KISA I'm feeling a lurv connection.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OT for a second: Jessa looks gorgeous with her hair like that. Much more grown up I think. And Jill has made a real turnaround since she got those braces off.

• 2 weeks later...

Interp the following tweet as you desire... the video is Levi taping the "couple" and then he says "theyre so weird."

Um... thats weird...

Levi Fox @levithefox

Awkward first date at Barnes and Noble. All he did was show the most annoying YouTube vids on his phone. @Shelton_Ridge yfrog.us/mayfmz

http://yfrog.com/mayfmz

I have hope for the Duggar kids, long with the Wissmann kids....I just know at least 2 from each family will spring and try to be normal.

Jinger would look so much better if she stopped styling her hair to look so crispy.

As for Levi, it looked as though he was on board the Bachmann train first, so the gay thing makes sense. Dog sunglasses for everyone!

no, no, no, KNOW...... no... KISA I'm feeling a lurv connection.

All three need to get together so they can discuss how they are manly men all while crying about how mean we are.

I believe Bob Jones University is the one that came out with a no inter-racial dating policy, which of course brought up many concerns

for bi-racial students.

It's not exactly an enlightened place to get educated, but since he's IN college, I'll take that as a flaming sign of progress.

Archived