IGNORED

Jinger Pic...

Deleted07

I hope she's not courting, but having some FUN! As much as a Duggar can, at any rate.

She just turned 18; let's not marry her off or she'll become the queen broodmare for ATI. I really don't think any of us want that...isn't our mission to free her from that life? :mrgreen:

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow Jinger Duggar Holly has a nice ring to it...but holy reincarnate batman that is buddy holly right?

His last name is Holly? Hmm, I know a Holly family who are very conservative, go to both Roberts Wesleyan College and Bob Jones University. Wonder what his connection is to my old neighbors?

I think that picture looks totally photo-shopped. Also, I really doubt they'd let Jinger stand that close to a male other than her brother. I don't believe it's real.

I hope she's not courting, but having some FUN! As much as a Duggar can, at any rate.

She just turned 18; let's not marry her off or she'll become the queen broodmare for ATI. I really don't think any of us want that...isn't our mission to free her from that life? :mrgreen:

Well I was hoping that marriage might give her that freedom... if she marries someone from BYU. After all, they practice birth control and educate girls, but are still pro-life and god-fearing so it wouldn't be a horrible culture shock.

Well I was hoping that marriage might give her that freedom... if she marries someone from BYU. After all, they practice birth control and educate girls, but are still pro-life and god-fearing so it wouldn't be a horrible culture shock.

Bob Jones advocates birth control? I think you're confusing Bob Jones with Brigham Young Univ (the Mormons). No biggie, I know you're not American. :D

Bob Jones advocates birth control? I think you're confusing Bob Jones with Brigham Young Univ (the Mormons). No biggie, I know you're not American. :D

Several people upthread said he was from BYU, so I was running with that...

If you look at his facebook page there are 2 photos of him with a girl and he has his arm around her back. And it's not Jinger.

His last name is Holly? Hmm, I know a Holly family who are very conservative, go to both Roberts Wesleyan College and Bob Jones University. Wonder what his connection is to my old neighbors?

Off topic- do you ever talk to the neighbors that go to Roberts? I went to Nazareth College and we would hear different things about the school through my gay straight alliance and the Psych department. Rumor had it that in Psych classes depression and other disorders were caused by "a problem with one's relationship with God." I was wondering if that was still true. I was surprised when I was skimming their site and the Psych department pages is fairly gay friendly and discusses changes in the DSM throughout the years through a link to UC Davis http://psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/facts.html . The college's MSW program also has a class that focuses on gay clients, so I was wondering it if was more open minded than other Christian colleges. Though at a gradschool fair when I told the rep about how I want to work with LGBT elders, the rep awkwardly stated that they're "accredited" through the NASW, "but a Christian school."

Back on topic...

The guy is cute, I doubt there'll be courting, but I fully support handsex and awkward necking.

She looks gorgeous. Amazing how she can live on processed non organic foods and look so beautiful, while the Andersons look half dead. I will behave now.

Off topic- do you ever talk to the neighbors that go to Roberts? I went to Nazareth College and we would hear different things about the school through my gay straight alliance and the Psych department. Rumor had it that in Psych classes depression and other disorders were caused by "a problem with one's relationship with God." I was wondering if that was still true. I was surprised when I was skimming their site and the Psych department pages is fairly gay friendly and discusses changes in the DSM throughout the years through a link to UC Davis http://psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/facts.html . The college's MSW program also has a class that focuses on gay clients, so I was wondering it if was more open minded than other Christian colleges. Though at a gradschool fair when I told the rep about how I want to work with LGBT elders, the rep awkwardly stated that they're "accredited" through the NASW, "but a Christian school."

Back on topic...

The guy is cute, I doubt there'll be courting, but I fully support handsex and awkward necking.

These were my neighbors growing up. The major religion in my high school was Free Methodist so lots of kids went to Roberts. I see various classmates and former neighbors when I go back to WNY. The people I know who went to Roberts aren't GLBT friendly at all.

Looks like its definitely BJU. He's also pretty good at jumping on bandwagons... ugh... tebow!

If the Duggars are in SC with santorum, why is joshie off on his own in mississippi?

Awe, what a cutie. But I don't think he would be the type to throw away his education to run a carlot, towing business, or any other business that is JimBoob approved near TTH. This guy, while most likely being fundy-light, has been exposed to the outside world (looks like it from his pics) and probably has opinions based on HIS OWN experiences and not some guy who is single, childless, has a fetish for curly/wavy hair, and twists Biblical scripts (i.e., Gothard). He doesn't seem like a blind follower, like JimBoob. He will probably be too worldly for JimBoob's liking, given he went beyond the SOTDRT and College Minus to a real (albeit conservative) brick and mortar university. Too bad though, because he would have been a good influence not only on Jinger, but all the J'children.

OH I do hope that some kind of spark has happened and we might see a match for Jinger, not Jill! lmao!!!

Hope they have a nice lunch and get to talk about fun stuff and maybe convince her to run away and go to college with him or something!

One can dream!

OH I do hope that some kind of spark has happened and we might see a match for Jessa, not Jill! lmao!!!

Hope they have a nice lunch and get to talk about fun stuff and maybe convince her to run away and go to college with him or something!

One can dream!

One mustn't forget the spark that needs to happen with JimBoob and this guy, so JimBoob can approve the match, since JImBoob knows what his girls want in their future mates. ;)

Looks like its definitely BJU. He's also pretty good at jumping on bandwagons... ugh... tebow!

If the Duggars are in SC with santorum, why is joshie off on his own in mississippi?

Maybe the highway there is a more direct route to SC, which is where he and Anna are actually headed?

Thirded. Self-loathing subtype.

Fourthed. I stalked his twitter and he's mostly into conserva-crap but also follows... Lady Gaga?! Also, his FB is mostly private now save for the "cover photos". Methinks he has been tipped off that we're onto him! Perhaps by Joshie?

Archived