IGNORED

Jinger Pic...

Deleted07

New updates from his twitter:

So, rumor is, Jinger Duggar and I are an item. #isittrue? (posted with a link back to FJ)

Rollin with the Duggars. http://t.co/LQB6M8Vi

Someone needs to inform him (via twitter) that we're currently undecided as to a possible courtship with Jinger or a single young gentleman.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone needs to inform him (via twitter) that we're currently undecided as to a possible courtship with Jinger or a single young gentleman.

WOAH! Had to do a double take! Is Jill's dress a little too low cut for her liking and short on the bottom? Defrauding much?!

WOAH! Had to do a double take! Is Jill's dress a little too low cut for her liking and short on the bottom? Defrauding much?!

Look close at her shoulder/arm that is closest to Levi. You can see a cap, and then down at her wrist it looks like a full length sleeve, so she actually has a shirt on underneath it, but the photo has been so lightened (overexposed? underexposed? I dunno) that you cannot really see it.

Seriously... is Jill rebelling? She's dressed positively 'slutty' in comparison to the rest of them and her family's normal standards...

Seriously... is Jill rebelling? She's dressed positively 'slutty' in comparison to the rest of them and her family's normal standards...

Well there was that one picture on Amy's Instagram where Jill was wearing a skirt that would have exposed her knees if not for the stockings she wore underneath it. It was a very defrauding moment. I have been trying to see if thats just a one time thing or not.

Can someone imbed the photo please? I cant make it load on my computer otherwise.

Well there was that one picture on Amy's Instagram where Jill was wearing a skirt that would have exposed her knees if not for the stockings she wore underneath it. It was a very defrauding moment. I have been trying to see if thats just a one time thing or not.

Can someone imbed the photo please? I cant make it load on my computer otherwise.

She's wearing a shirt under the dress. It's easier to tell if you look at her wrist because of the coloring of the picture, but there's a sleeve.

Edit: Interesting that he says he doesn't support Santorum but is just trying to be "politically active"... :shifty:

She's wearing a long sleeved shirt for sure, but it almost looks like she's wearing a cap sleeved shirt over it.

Yeah, its flesh colored so it looks like she was dressed normally for once. As for "the item", um... we're still questioning whether someone needs to change the batteries in the gaydar.

Anyone who names themselves "levithefox" warrants a battery check.

Nice girls don't hug until after the wedding.

Or walk around with santorum splattered across their jackets.

Damn, you beat me to it; Jinger with Santorum on her jacket? That Levi must be a VF intern.....

Yeah, its flesh colored so it looks like she was dressed normally for once. As for "the item", um... we're still questioning whether someone needs to change the batteries in the gaydar.

Anyone who names themselves "levithefox" warrants a battery check.

I think "levithefox" has had his 15 minutes of fame. LOL.

Perhaps Jill is coming into her own, and developing her own sense of style. She looks so different in recent pics than on the world trip.

I could have done without the matching tops on JimBoob and Mullet. Tacky.

HA he just posted that "Some people have no life.".... More to do in my life than following some SUCKY candidate that will NEVER win, and faun over the Duggar girls... Go choose yourself a new sweater vest or fancy glasses.

Psht, he's the one stalking the Duggars at events for a candidate who has no chance and spending time online reading about himself.

You guyyyyys, you hurt his feelings!

"levithefox Some people have no life."

Teeehheeee. I just tweeted back "Did you google Santorum?"

No, I don't have a life. :lol:

I hope that the boy and Jinger flirted their asses off. No matter what the fundies tell people, a little, casual flirtation can be fun and good for your self confidence.

LEVI!!!!!! YOU SHOULD FEEL GRATEFUL WE'RE TALKING ABOUT YOU ON HERE! ITS A BADGE OF HONOR! SOME PEOPLE HAVE TO CREATE DRAMA OVER HERE OR ON THEIR BLOGS TO GET NOTICED BY US!!!!!! All you had to do was post a sexy picture with Jinger.

And shut up, we're allowed to daydream.

By the way, you are a cutie pie.

AjUOSxRCQAAIf5k.jpg

I have to say I am surprised at how worldly the girls are looking lately! The skirts do seem to be getting higher, and the tops lower... The hair and make-up are getting MUCH more styled and so are the accessories like belts, necklaces etc

No Jana tho... which is odd... Maybe she did escape? God I hope so!!!

Awwww did we hurt his wittle feelings by not agreeing with his tebow fawning? Come on over if your oppressive school will allow you to play unattended on the internetz!

Gee, we didnt even snark on him!

Awwww did we hurt his wittle feelings by not agreeing with his tebow fawning? Come on over if your oppressive school will allow you to play unattended on the internetz!

Gee, we didnt even snark on him!

Someone has to look after the kids! Michelle certainly wouldn't be caught dead doing it.

You guyyyyys, you hurt his feelings!

"levithefox Some people have no life."

We should hook him up with the Anonymous Antogonist. Maybe they can form a support group. In case you are interested Levi: wilsonftw.blogspot.com

Archived