IGNORED

Jinger Pic...

Deleted07

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love how Jinger is giving the non-defrauding fundy-acceptable side-hug and everyone here is like "They're sooooo close it must mean something"! Just goes to show how even if you severely restrict behavior you can't stop people from thinking about sex. All it does is change the standard for what's considered sexy.

I love how Jinger is giving the non-defrauding fundy-acceptable side-hug and everyone here is like "They're sooooo close it must mean something"! Just goes to show how even if you severely restrict behavior you can't stop people from thinking about sex. All it does is change the standard for what's considered sexy.

Right. C.f. Smuggar and ofSmuggar's handsex.

I agree that he's a cutie but I don't think we should get our hopes up.

Jinger looks really happy in this picture .They look like they belong together .I can't help but think the boy looks like an actor in one of those movies where he is playing a detective or a scientist or something.

I think he's more then just a stranger... Today Levi posted on his twitter that he was "Eatin lunch with the Duggar family."

She got her braces off! She looks so much better without those things on her teeth.

The Duggars are with Santorum at Bob Jones University today, so I guess that's why Levi is having lunch with them. Make a move Levi!

Woah. Girlfriend is definitely becoming the most gorgeous (even surpassing jessa!) of the family. The makeup is a bit much but maybe it's just the coloring of the picture. And What's with the yellow neck?

Woah. Girlfriend is definitely becoming the most gorgeous (even surpassing jessa!) of the family. The makeup is a bit much but maybe it's just the coloring of the picture. And What's with the yellow neck?

I think it's more that her face is white from too-light foundation.

She really is the image of Michelle when she was young, but I can see JB in there too. She's probably the kid who looks most like her parents.

Levi is geekalicious. Either he's a new "friend" of the Duggars, or he's courting someone. Probably Jinger.

I hope that Jinger gets a boyfriend! And I mean a real one, that takes her to movies and dinner and kisses her A LOT!

SO

He met the Duggars on the 8th. Now a week later, he's having lunch with them. Oooohhhh.... *hoping for a Fabulous Duggar Wedding*

But yes he does look good with Jinger :D

I seriously hope this is true and Jinger (or any other J'slave - but perhaps particularly Jinger) gets courted and married. Normally, I'd advocate, ya know, going to college and so on, but in her case there is really no way this would NOT be an improvement. No matter how conservative the guy would be (and this guy doesn't look super fundie), at least she'd be an adult, have her own home, and not have to look after 10+ children.

So on his twitter he only has pics of him and Jinger... not with any of the other Duggars, and only one other of him at the event and thats him and Santorum.

Maybe this is why Jinger's instagram is private. Or maybe Ma and Pa wont let her add anyone she dont know.

I think he's more then just a stranger... Today Levi posted on his twitter that he was "Eatin lunch with the Duggar family."

Nah, he's probably just on the campaign trail with Santorum, as are the Duggars right now. That would put them in the same circles. If he goes to BJU, he likely has to go back to school on Tuesday, so his "Duggar experience" will likely be put to an end tomorrow.

Even if he has to go back to BJU, he may still be able to stay in contact with the Duggar family. It seems that mist fundie courtships are long distance. I'm hoping for a courtship!

Although the fact that he and Jinger posed for a pic alone probably means there isnt going to be one. If so, there would have surely been a chaperone in that pic.

He has two pics with Jinger... one with Santorum... and the rest is random football and family stuff. Maybe he has a crush on Jinger? Maybe they got to flirt a little in the confusion of things?

Looking on his twitter, theres a pic of one of his neices, and he says his family makes cute babies and he cant wait to carry that on... (It looks like he has four siblings. Mom and Dad look fairly normal)

I left him a comment on his twitter asking if there was a courtship in the works lol

Even if he has to go back to BJU, he may still be able to stay in contact with the Duggar family. It seems that mist fundie courtships are long distance. I'm hoping for a courtship!

Although the fact that he and Jinger posed for a pic alone probably means there isnt going to be one. If so, there would have surely been a chaperone in that pic.

The chaperone could easily have been the one taking the picture, as they would still be able to see what was going on.

Although I don't think one would have been necessary with the whole family around.

I hope they are courting. BJU gives a decent education, so he would stand a chance of being able to provide for her, and may be liberal enough to promote education and birth control!

Archived