IGNORED

Jinger Pic...

Deleted07

Just searching around facebook and came across a Jinger Duggar fanpage, and a photo some guy posted of him and Jinger, after they met at some Santorum thing a few weeks back....

Levi Fox:

Great to meet you at the Santorum event in Greenville!

407781_10151134954670591_803325590_22493810_646166925_n.jpg

407781_10151134954670591_803325590_22493810_646166925_n.jpg 9 January at 15:00 ·

WOWSER!!! :ugeek:

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think they look alike, too. But it could be that kind of look alike that long-time couples tend to get. Perhaps a courtship will be in the works for Jinger?

That would be quite interesting... what would the other J'slaves think about that? I mean she is the youngest of the fabolous 4.

That would be quite interesting... what would the other J'slaves think about that? I mean she is the youngest of the fabolous 4.

Jana would be bitterly jealous but I think Jill and Jessa aren't so interested in marriage...

So, it's okay for Jinger to take a non-6inch rule pic with some stranger, yet, Jim Bob went ape shit when his girls were talking to the local guys in Israel and had to walk over there to be overprotective? Makes sense.

On a side note, Jinger does look extremely pretty in this pic.

Jinger looks lovely. But the "Pick Santorum" sticker makes me cringe for numerous reasons.

Major defrauding action going on there ;) I didn't think Duggar girls were allowed to stand like that, even with relatives. I wouldn't think he'd be that much of an escape if he's crazy enough to support Santorum. They do look cute together though. Jinger wears a lot of makeup.

No real defrauding there. Jinger, or any of the Duggars, have become used to posing for pictures with strangers during the book tours and also because they are recognised from television. A typical fundy, like Anna Keller, would not be so comfortable having her picture taken with strangers. Anna used to appear so awkward on the show, yet now, has more confidence in front of the camera.

His glasses and jacket are way too stylish for a fundie boy.

I doubt hes a fundie (he does have a FB page...) With a name like Levi Fox, and hair like that... I'm thinking he's a member of the tribe!

They don't look alike, it's just that they both have teeth perfected by braces and very symmetrical faces. In other words, they're both attractive.

His Twitter?

http://twitter.com/levithefox

levithefox Levi Fox

We have seen a new cult develop here in the States. I call it The Church of the Libertarian, founded by Ron Paul.

9 Jan

levithefox Levi Fox

Got to meet Jill Duggar (yes, the family with lots of kids) at the Santorum rally. pic.twitter.com/0wsWLaaR

If you look at his fb page, there is a pic from a performance of "A Christmas Carol". There are 9 people who "liked" the picture. All of them are affiliated (my guess is were students) with Bob Jones University. So he is at least fundie-lite and potentially an acceptable suiter. He is also cute as a button despite his support of Santorum.

Archived