IGNORED

Priscilla Keller's wedding

NJMom

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Menu: a dip involving sausage and velveeta served with corn chips, punch made with soda and ice cream, and "pigs in blankets" (aka little hot dogs wrapped in canned crescent roll dough) served with yellow mustard, and a few veggies with the obligatory ranch dip. Go easy on the veggies though. Paper plates and cups are mandatory unless it's a child who needs a sippy cup.

I had to reread that part multiple times on their website to make sure I was reading it right.

This is why I'm thankful my parents were not super religious fanatics. Yes, it's a good thing if you and your future spouse share similar beliefs/faith but you shouldn't just solely base your judgement on that.

I'm still flabbergasted over the whole journal crap. It looked like David was trying to justify that the journal was between him and God, even though his parents were reading it all. I don't care if the journal is between you and your dick, it's still a private matter and no parents have a right to read over it. How the hell is that a "private" journal then? It doesn't make any sense to suggest to someone to write down their deepest thoughts, only to have someone read it over to make sure you're not sinning. I know they didn't say that line per se, but we know thats why his parents read over his entries.

I don't understand the whole "internet usage" Pa Keller said to David over the phone. Maybe Priscilla is more anti-internet compared to David? Who knows, but it seemed rather random to throw it in along with God.

Michelle said herself that ALL men admit they cannot be trusted on the internet.

I hope TLC isn't going to try and run the show like they did w/Josh and Anna's ceremony. Don't want Rebekah's hubby gettin' all pissed off. My guess is that Pris will wear the same dress Anna and Rebekah did.

I just hope I don't get diabetes watching the big event. These two are sappier than J&A! :roll:

Is that really the menu? Where in the world did you find that?

No. That's just the suggested menu for those of us playing along at home.

You are so right!! Big huge jars of them!

I have a giant jar of dill pickles, just got them at Walmart the other day. I don't have the ingredients for their fundy-punch but I do have some sugar free grape KoolAid, I wonder if that is an acceptable substitute? I'll have to pray about it, see what God lays on my heart, and oh yeah I must check with my headship.

It's times like this I wish I had a long denim skirt. :lol:

Ohh so excited for the live stream! Unless I'm just being gulable(sp?)...(offtopic: my husband told me he robbed 7-11's in college and I belived him for a week).

We should have a live chat big brother style.

Do you think the Duggars will be there?

Ohh so excited for the live stream! Unless I'm just being gulable(sp?)...(offtopic: my husband told me he robbed 7-11's in college and I belived him for a week).

We should have a live chat big brother style.

Do you think the Duggars will be there?

Why on earth would you stay with someone you believe to be an armed robber? Holy cow. A week? If I thought he was serious, I'd be looking for the exit as fast as I could.

Sorry, I just had to ask that. Carry on...

My best friend is coming over for dinner tomorrow night and doesn't know yet that she'll get to enjoy this wedding via webcam. I can't wait! lol

If anyone is friends with Suze, you can see a new pic up (the first pic in the order as I type) that includes the Daniel. I'm beginning to think that like Ruth, the siblings have an easier time making peace with their decisions than the parents. If TLC is indeed taping this, I guess there would be too many questions about absent Keller kids, since the show itself mentioned that Anna has 7 brothers and sisters.

Doesn't mean the parents have to interact with Suze or Daniel. Credit where it's due though, even if TLC forced it; it's more than Ruth's father would permit for her or her sister.

I was just wondering if anyone knows the names and birth order of the Keller children? I know Anna is number 5, but I'm not sure where the other kids lie. Can anyone help me out?

1. Daniel?

2. ?

3. Priscilla?

4. ?

5. Anna

6. Susanna?

7. ?

8. ?

I think it's Esther, Rebekah, Priscilla, Anna, Daniel, Suze, then the two younger brothers. I know that Esther turned 30 last year around the time she had her 7th kid and that Rebekah's husband said he was working out his ATI issues around his 30th b-day, so I think she's a tad younger. Priscilla is about 25, Anna 23, and Suze is turning 20 this year (I thought she was older), so Daniel probably slots in between them. His wife is only 22 or thereabouts, so that would fit. The younger brothers are around 17-18 and 13-14. Ma Keller said her "baby" was 11 either when Anna had Mack or when she got married, so that one's pretty much sewn up based on when she made the remark...I can't remember which one it was.

I think the younger boys names are nathan and david, but I'm not sure!

I hope you guys have a great time! I'd love to watch the wedding with you!!

Looking forward to the wedding today! Got a nice wine picked out and some tasty munchies - no tater tots or chickenettii...

I think Daniel is older than Anna, perhaps third or forth oldest in their family. Not sure if he is older or younger than Priscilla.

As I don't give a shit about American football, this wedding is my fundie superbowl! My party menu: TTC, chickenetti and ice cream sandwich cake (complete with re-used bride and groom topper).

Where on the davidlovespriscilla website can I find the video of Priscilla and David talking about their engagement? I've poked around a bit but can't seem to locate it. Thanks.

I am excited for the festivities to begin!!

I have come bringing drinks and food for all! (please note the complete absence of peanut butter, peanuts, nuts, dairy, and gluten in all menu items. Everything is raw vegan macrobiotic. Just ignore that thing looking like meat on the plate- I assure you it is peanut-free tofu).

post-1812-14451997181915_thumb.gif

post-1812-14451997182531_thumb.jpg

Somebody pleeeeeease record the wedding! Usually my hubz has drill the first weekend of the month but not this month, so I might not be around when the wedding starts. I have to see sweet Priscilla's wedding!

Archived