IGNORED

Priscilla Keller's wedding

NJMom

Looking through the video slide-show there is a pic of the Keller parents, younger brothers, Josh/Anna gang, and Priscilla and David - granted khaki and white are common combos for family pics, but I thought it was kindof ironic and sad that this group would take a picture on the beach in the exact same dress code and setting as the one taken just a few weeks before at the "family reunion" with the shunned siblings. I'm sure the latter group knew of/had seen the earlier pics and the fact that they did the exact same thing is just a little strange.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can't say anything about that, I used to be self-conscious of my teeth and probably did the same thing.

Let's hope boring-bland-guy didn't get a pillow case like his fat b-in-law. EEEEWWWWW

(Love how the pillow case was shown on the TV episode BEFORE the photo on it was taken. The magic of editing!)

And what does this mean? I take it to mean they're planning on being missionaries to Makaziville or someplace:

Gifts:

It is our desire to be as free as possible to serve the Lord as a couple. Therefore, we covet earnestly your prayer first of all. Second, if the Lord places a certain gift on your heart or mind we will receive it with gratefulness. However, our goal is to live as simply as possible so we can utilize as much of our time as possible enjoying the Lord, each other, and the incredible people God allows into our lives who minister to us or allow us to minister to them.

I'm not so sure. He & his family were missionaries in Mongolia a few years ago, as well as stints in Korea, Philippines, and others. I wouldn't be surprised if they are suddenly "called" to preach to the heathen somewhere or other.

I'm not so sure. He & his family were missionaries in Mongolia a few years ago, as well as stints in Korea, Philippines, and others. I wouldn't be surprised if they are suddenly "called" to preach to the heathen somewhere or other.

Some place like Oak Brook, Illinois where he'll become some big shot in the Gothard organization??

im sorry but these two do not look in love. With Josh and Anna it was beyond obvious and they wanted everyone to know it! In all honesty my husband and I were like that....no we are not fundie lol. Another thing is Susanna Keller is engaged to a 29 year old, she is 19.....that is a very big age gap.......

It seems more like a business transaction going on with got hard royalty. I bet Bill himself told them to make a video about their courtship. I can't stop thinking about how much it weirded me out. The video is definitely squicky.

David's older brother (Adam) became engaged earlier in November, yet is getting married later, in March. Interestingly, Adam became engaged the day after the anniversary of his (Adam's) twin brother's death.

Wow, those fundies work fast. Two months of courtship and three more to the wedding? SOMEONE wants some, that's fo sho'. He definitely looks about 5 years younger than she, but it could just be the acne and fair hair, both of which are usually gone once one leaves their teen years behind.

I'm surprised Billy Boy permitted a Royalty family to permit the hand sex. That's about all of the video I could take; between the script and the crappy music, I lasted about 45 seconds (actually more, only because of the buffering issues).

She totally "settled." There's no chemistry between them at all. Anna may be stuck with Smuggar, but she CHOSE Smuggar and they actually seemed to have feelings towards each other, in their own weird hand-sex way. These two? No. It's totally a business merger for God. When I read their "story" I was totally expecting something...different. Maybe he saw how diligently she worked in the Journey camps and she had such a bright smile and he was always eager to see her again, or...something. But it's just here's where we met and now we're going to get married. What kind of story is that? Good luck to you, Priscilla, honey, if the guy gets on your nerves NOW, it's going to be a real bucket-o-fun later!

And what does this mean? I take it to mean they're planning on being missionaries to Makaziville or someplace:

Looking through the video slide-show there is a pic of the Keller parents, younger brothers, Josh/Anna gang, and Priscilla and David - granted khaki and white are common combos for family pics, but I thought it was kindof ironic and sad that this group would take a picture on the beach in the exact same dress code and setting as the one taken just a few weeks before at the "family reunion" with the shunned siblings. I'm sure the latter group knew of/had seen the earlier pics and the fact that they did the exact same thing is just a little strange.

I watched the video, and David makes my gaydar go off, big time. Coupled with the lack of chemistry, this looks like a train wreck in the making.

I wonder how long Priscilla and David have been working for Gothard. I think Priscilla is about 25 or so, David looks younger in the video but I guess he's probably about the same age. So, maybe for 4 or 5 years? If the two of them continue to be missionaries, I wonder if they'll have a lot of kids, especially if they go overseas. Then again, by marrying in their mid twenties, maybe they won't have a dozen kids anyway.

I watched the video, and David makes my gaydar go off, big time.

Honestly I think it's the environment he was raised in and never having been allowed to even think about a girl before. Still, these two seem about as close as Prince Charles and Diana on engagement day--they look like they've been photoshopped into the photos together in some cases. There is simply NO connection.

Their "about us" section just reads like an encyclopedia, all factual and no emotional/compassion. There's one paragraph announcing the engagement and wedding date, another paragraph on their ministry, and the last one is on how they're both conservative biblical blah blah blah.

That video still seems a bit off for me. I really do not understand the point of having to read off of cue cards. If their both madly in love with each other, why couldn't they just speak from their heart? For goodness sakes, this a wedding announcement, not some news broadcast!

Well.. maybe they are madly in love, but Gothard wants them to seem so awkward.. He is from an ATI royalty family, she is his little ATI princess. I'm sure they are the perfect rolemodel for Gothard and all the crazy bullshit he teaches. It gets really obvious what his cult is all about: obeying god and making babies, babies, babies.. no room or need for passion or love. It is an union to raise arrows and spread their beliefs to the whole wide world. I don't know wether Priss and David agreed to do that or if they had any choice..

If these people are able to go 10 years together and they become able to say they love each other, instead of saying they have support through 'this process', then maybe I'll contemplate any advice they want to give. Until then they are armchair quarterbacks acting as if they know all about something they don't. I would hope that in 10 years time they would be able to give advice from their actual life experience and not from some how to books they've read.

It's strange how she appears to be following his lead. He's all chirpy, upbeat, and matter of fact, and she mirrors that.

I can see if she were engaged to someone mooning over her the way Josh was besotted with Anna, then Priscilla would be mooning over that gent.

Just a weird thought, they look so much alike (to me anyway) that it's almost as if they are 'courting' mirror images of themselves.

If you check out David's family's website - visionserve dot org. you can see pictures of David's brother Adam and his courtship partner Valerie. They look almost identical too.

Archived