IGNORED

Priscilla Keller's wedding

NJMom

oh to be a fly on the wall at this wedding.,.....someone should go and video tape the whole thing ;) anyways on thair main page they have a picture scroll and it looks like they are fairly close with Josh and Anna. Thier are pics of david and p with mackynzie and michael....maybe mack is their chaperone....hahahaha

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That whole video between David and Priscilla seems a bit off, in my honest opinion. I've watched it a few times and noticed that David seems to be more into Priscilla than vice versa. I wonder if Pa Keller and Ma Keller somehow pursuaded Priscilla into courting the Waller boy to make themselves feel better that at least another one of their child is going to remain brainwashed. All speculation from my point of view, but I just got curious with that whole aspect of fathers having a HUGE impact on their daughter's courting since he's the one who can give the green light or not.

For example, I picked out of my own boyfriend before I brought him home but my dad said that if he didn't 100% approve of the guy yet still saw how happy he made me, he'd put his feelings aide. For fundie world, it's not the case. When a guy sees a girl whom he feels God is leading towards, he runs to the father before the girl instead of vice versa.

OH I just looked through the slideshow, I think the ones at the end are new right? with Mackenzie and Michael and Josh and Anna and such, I presume from Smuggars trip to Florida before Christmas?

I noticed one on the beach with Pa and Ma Keller too! Hm!!!

Funny how the shunned sister and brother were at what looks like the same beach, where her parents couldnt attend :-(

David and Priscilla... I've never seen such a WASPY looking couple! Very preppy and bland. Matching polos? Blah. When will these fundie robots realize that dressing alike is not cute!

That video was the biggest bunch of fakery I've ever seen. They were so scripted and stiff, it was disgusting.

I could see in Priscilla the same kind of facial expressions and inflection as J'uterus and Anna use. Ugh...

Priscilla says "...and I am honored and looking forward to David's leadership..." and David says "and I am looking forward to her re-respon-ses..?" If you look at the video, at 1:21 he totally is reading off something and messed up on the word responses and Priscilla notices it lol... Wow Priscilla looks so much like Anna.

I wonder if David will also get as fat as Smuggar did after the wedding.. Hope that Priscilla has got some more healthy recipes in store than her sister's chickenetti!

(coming out of lurkdom)

I've always kind of felt sorry for Priscilla... I have no idea why, but I always assumed in fundie communities that it must be a bit crap for your younger sisters to get married off before you do. To me, they both seem to have no idea what they're really getting themselves into and seem almost childlike in that awfully awkward video. But I guess they're doing it for Jesus so it'll all work out in the end...

Anyway, so if Daniel's going we can assume that Suze got an invite, right? I don't/haven't checked her facebook.

From the first moment I felt Priscilla caved in to him and that's it. Ticked the "marriage" box before she was "too old" and couldn't find anyone. He squigs me out big time.

I get a weird vibe from that video. I can't put my finger on it, but the whole thing is just... weird. Priscilla looks like one might look as they're waiting for a four-year-old to sound out a word.

I just watched the video.. how annoying and boring at the same time. After finishing it, I had to go the bathroom because that damn splashing sound wasn't that good for my bladder..

Wow that video is awkward. It all seemed so fake, almost like they were doing a terrible job of acting out a scene from a bad play or something. They do not look like a happy engaged couple excited for their wedding. I have had more animated conversations with complete strangers than they seem capable of having with each other. If you are planning on spending the rest of your life with someone, shouldn't you at least be able to easily converse with him/her?

She looked like she was trying to say something but he just kept on talking.

And Keller girls... Anna, Priscilla whoever else might do it... STOP. TRYING. TO. COVER. YOUR. TEETH. WITH. YOUR. LIPS. WHILE. YOU. TALK!!!

From the first moment I felt Priscilla caved in to him and that's it. Ticked the "marriage" box before she was "too old" and couldn't find anyone. He squigs me out big time.

Ok, I don't get the website.

Do they not have actual invitations? Is there just a generic invitation to anyone in their churches? To anyone who finds them online?

I agree that it sounds like the announcement of a corporate merger.

BUT...they look extremely happy and comfortable with each other in the slide show. Both of them are no doubt great 'catches' in the world of fundy. I'd hate to think either of them are 'settling.' That would be a disasterous way to start married life. We already know that heathens outside of their well prescribed world do not count. If you notice they don't even try and recruit us hopeless cases.

She totally "settled." There's no chemistry between them at all. Anna may be stuck with Smuggar, but she CHOSE Smuggar and they actually seemed to have feelings towards each other, in their own weird hand-sex way. These two? No. It's totally a business merger for God. When I read their "story" I was totally expecting something...different. Maybe he saw how diligently she worked in the Journey camps and she had such a bright smile and he was always eager to see her again, or...something. But it's just here's where we met and now we're going to get married. What kind of story is that? Good luck to you, Priscilla, honey, if the guy gets on your nerves NOW, it's going to be a real bucket-o-fun later!

And what does this mean? I take it to mean they're planning on being missionaries to Makaziville or someplace:

Gifts:

It is our desire to be as free as possible to serve the Lord as a couple. Therefore, we covet earnestly your prayer first of all. Second, if the Lord places a certain gift on your heart or mind we will receive it with gratefulness. However, our goal is to live as simply as possible so we can utilize as much of our time as possible enjoying the Lord, each other, and the incredible people God allows into our lives who minister to us or allow us to minister to them.

I'm not trying to offend at all but... does anyone notice that when Anna or Priscila speak, their mannerisms seem just kind of awkward?

I'm not trying to offend at all but... does anyone notice that when Anna or Priscila speak, their mannerisms seem just kind of awkward?

Archived