IGNORED

Priscilla Keller's wedding

NJMom

Crap! That's today! I thought it was tomorrow... and I don't think I'll be home in time. I wonder if since they're streaming it they'll have a playback option on the site.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, my husband and I have some shopping to do. This is the conversation that happened:

Husband: So when should we get rolling?

Me: Mmm, probably sooner rather than later... however if you WANT to wait until later there are some live-streaming fundies I would watch....

Husband: *attacks with pillow*

Me: ...It's a wedding...mrf mrf mrf

Oh, oh, I'll make a new thread where we can discuss the wedding while it's going on in case there's anyone who didn't read this thread and doesn't know it's going to be streamed live. That other live stream wedding with the sheepskin of fun was hilarious.

I've been lurking on this site for awhile now and I decided I have to make an account now solely because of this wedding. I think my roommate is going to think I'm nuts.

Damn, I'm only going to get to see the first half hour. I stupidly forgot about this momentous occasion and made an appointment for my cat with hay fever to get her yearly steroid shot about an hour from now.

As Fred Sanford would say: "You big DUMMY!"

I want to see some pictures.. where are all thos SAHDs with their fancy cameras and the tons of pictures they are usually taking during a wedding. Seems to be more like a VFish thing..

Archived