IGNORED

FAMY Instagram and Twitter Talk

Deleted07

17 hours ago on Twitter she said "Rejection is a terrible feeling."

Later she's posted about comfort food.

OOOhhhhh.... so her album got negged? I cant believe its a Reed thing...

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dcf3ec60640811e292a722000a1f97f4_6.jpg

Trouble in Famy land? Just baiting us?

I'll be really sad if something happened to her pup.

Uh oh...looks like another piece of her heart has flown the coop. Better get Uncle Jim Boob to set her up. Someone will take her and make an example out of her.

I think she'd have said something more if it had been Reid. However, on the 20th she did say men need space like bears need caves or something like that so it's possible he extended the need for space.

I think she'd have said something more if it had been Reid. However, on the 20th she did say men need space like bears need caves or something like that so it's possible he extended the need for space.

Interesting... Is it still deer season? Guess we'll know the status soon enough if they dont go kill anything!

Her second to last one (the last one is just boring blah blah about be kind to each other):

3bb3c488644911e288f622000a1fbc72_7.jpg

[ @ ] amyduggar Goodnight everyone just some light reading before I hit the hay :) 2d

[ @ ] _kendall_marie__ @amyduggar I think you should write a book ! Just like your cousins ! I reckon you'd be an amazing author ! :) 3h

Nope. You cant choose who you fall in love with. It just happens. All you can choose is whether you act on those feelings.

Nope. You cant choose who you fall in love with. It just happens. All you can choose is whether you act on those feelings.

I thought who you love was predetermined by God.... thats why they're waiting for him to make their "prince" known... :think:

Fundies (and others) believe that love is a choice, you choose to love someone even through the hard times, even if you dont like them, etc. My mom gave me a similar book that was something like "Holiness Instead of Happiness"

Her second to last one (the last one is just boring blah blah about be kind to each other):

3bb3c488644911e288f622000a1fbc72_7.jpg

[/quote

Hmmm. I think Amy has been dumped. Again..

Amazon Book Description]Love Is a Choice: The Definitive Book on Letting Go of Unhealthy Relationships [Paperback]

These bestselling doctors walk you through their ten proven stages to recovery from codependency that results from external circumstances. Humans are susceptible to codependency because of our sinful tendency to use defense mechanisms to fool ourselves. In codependent relationships, deceitful games are played, and important Christian principles are often taken out of context and abused. God wants us to have healthy relationships with a balance between being dependent and independent. The doctors describe how the most effective means of overcoming codependent relationships is to establish or deepen a relationship with Christ Himself. They describe the causes of codependency, pointing out the factors that perpetuate it, and lead readers through their ten stages of recovery.

Fundies (and others) believe that love is a choice, you choose to love someone even through the hard times, even if you dont like them, etc. My mom gave me a similar book that was something like "Holiness Instead of Happiness"

Oh joy... right... helpmeet stuff... Guess the show really was renewed if Famy is getting back into character.

Wait, doctors???? Is one of the authors a woman?

No more posts about Reid. It's looking like the end of another relationship. She did tweet this morning about makeup and filming and that it was too early in the day for it. Looks like we get Amy in whatever episode they're working on.

No more posts about Reid. It's looking like the end of another relationship. She did tweet this morning about makeup and filming and that it was too early in the day for it. Looks like we get Amy in whatever episode they're working on.

I wonder what happened. they went from "I love you more," "No! I love YOU more" to crickets in no time...

Looks like Famy and the whole clan went to DC - with the TLC crew in tow??? Thats a weird episode but I guess its how boob expensed the gas...

fce5357265cc11e2ab4c22000a1faffd_6.jpg

[ @ ] amyduggar @rotan nice frames!!:) you're awesome! #duggarcrew 1h

3f9b7e1265cd11e292eb22000a1fbd89_6.jpg

[ @ ] amyduggar Coffee with these beauties!! @jmstory86 1h

[ @ ] shelbyh5911 Y'all are all so beautiful!!! I'm a huge fan!! @amyduggar God bless! 59min

[ @ ] sans_chess_piece Are they wearing aprons? 22min

[ @ ] ashtontaylor_ @sans_chess_piece yes, jessa and jinger volunteered at the local coffee shop today :) 13min

[ @ ] rachelwv14 Cute classes!! and do u know when the show airs??? :) 13min

Looks like Famy and the whole clan went to DC - with the TLC crew in tow??? Thats a weird episode but I guess its how boob expensed the gas...

fce5357265cc11e2ab4c22000a1faffd_6.jpg

3f9b7e1265cd11e292eb22000a1fbd89_6.jpg

So what's up with the glasses? They seem so not like Amy.

Can you all imagine JB and Michelle's reaction when Amy tells them ANOTHER piece of her heart has been taken?

Did they even know about Reid? I mean, yeah It's online, but Jim boob is so preocuppied with himself he doesn't even have time for his own kids let alone his niece.

Did they even know about Reid? I mean, yeah It's online, but Jim boob is so preocuppied with himself he doesn't even have time for his own kids let alone his niece.

I'm sure the older girls gossip endlessly about it.

I'm sure the older girls gossip endlessly about it.

I think Amy and Reid went out for dinner with Anna and Josh on the Santorum campaign. Josh posted a pic on his IG.

Honestly, I kind of hoped they would stay together. Another broken relationship just adds fuel to JimBob and Michelle's claim that courtship is better than dating.

I think Amy and Reid went out for dinner with Anna and Josh on the Santorum campaign. Josh posted a pic on his IG.

Honestly, I kind of hoped they would stay together. Another broken relationship just adds fuel to JimBob and Michelle's claim that courtship is better than dating.

Maybe--but then maybe its good for the J'Slaves to see that the end of a relationship really isn't the end of the world and that Amy doesn't just melt away after giving away pieces of her heart. Well, I'd hope so, anyway! :think:

Maybe--but then maybe its good for the J'Slaves to see that the end of a relationship really isn't the end of the world and that Amy doesn't just melt away after giving away pieces of her heart. Well, I'd hope so, anyway! :think:

And not just that she survives it, but still has "worth" to another man! Despite the fact that she likely gave away a bit more than her "heart"... another man will have her and she can have a happy and fulfilling relationship with him!

06785b14673011e285b022000a9f15de_6.jpg

[ @ ] amyduggar Haha yes I'm half bat. 3h

[ @ ] okaysh Love this photo. Does it help clear your thinking? Or does it make your light on your feet? :) @amyduggar 3h

[ @ ] amyduggar @okaysh clears my head!!!;) 2h

[ @ ] inkandbikedad What is up friend? its me, Tj from one child matters :) 34min

Its been more than a week since she posted anything about Reid... and she's back to her pictures that beg someone to say how pretty she is...

http://www.examiner.com/article/amy-duggar-welcomes-new-challenges-2013-new-season-of-19-kids-counting

Any one read this yet? It says her and Reed are 'taking some time out to concentrate on thier careers' Sounds like a break up to me.

From that article:

Amy was dating 23-year-old Reed Taylor from Oklahoma, but they’re taking some time out to concentrate on their careers. Reed is currently considering taking a job at an oil company in Texas. “We both want to continue our life together, but we need space to sort it all out,†Amy explained. “Absence makes the heart grow fonder.†Even though her relationship with Reed has cooled down a bit, Amy remains positive about love. “Marriage will come with the right timing, with the right person and when it’s God’s will,†she said during our interview.

They've broken up. Pooooor Amy.

Archived