IGNORED

FAMY Instagram and Twitter Talk

Deleted07

So she asked a guy out for the whole internet to see, realized that he was taken and then apologized for the whole internet to see? That's so awkward.

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My kids liked to push those things around after they could walk. From the outside.

My son was addicted to his. He would only nap if he was put in there and allowed to bounce to sleep. Finally put it away about 6 months ago when he was 2.5. They had a hell of a time with him in preschool when nap time came. My dd didn't like it and would just bounce a little and then throw up. Needless to say, she only got in three times and that was it. Just passed it onto another mom about a month ago.

Latest tweet from Amy:

@amyduggar: God's hand is in your heartache. If you weren't important, do you think he would take this long and work this hard on your life??

Too tired to snark but can someone else do it for me:

Latest tweet from Amy:

@amyduggar: God's hand is in your heartache. If you weren't important, do you think he would take this long and work this hard on your life??

Too tired to snark but can someone else do it for me:

It's almost too pathetic to snark. I really don't understand this type of religious person who say "god's hand" is in everything. If you are married young, it's because god loves you and blesses you, but if you are married later then it's "god's hand" spending lots of time because you are sooooo important. :roll: Give me a break.

You want a marriage? Grow up. Get a job, and stop whining about your failed relationships. Additionally, drop the idealism about marriage and acknowledge that marriage doesn't fail out of the sky, two people make that decision.

Saw it too, maybe something like an internet haircut to gain some distance from past events?

Without the "Duggar" name Amy is just another American Idol contestant. Oh wait... she didnt even bother trying out...

Saw it too, maybe something like an internet haircut to gain some distance from past events?

Did Reed delete his instagram account? If so, he must be putting distance from past events too.

Did Reed delete his instagram account? If so, he must be putting distance from past events too.

Interesting, I was following him and it appears that he is gone...

eta - and it took all the pics we posted here and elsewhere on FJ with him. Darn... screen caps will have to be a part of my updates from now on to prevent this from happening.

Famy has now changed her handle to "AmyRachelle"

Without the "Duggar" name Amy is just another American Idol contestant. Oh wait... she didnt even bother trying out...

Maybe she realized that too, latest name is AmyRDuggar

I was to judge someone's relationship potetional by how they talked about their ex. If they only had mean things to say then it was a warning sign to not get into a romantic relationship with them. I found this to be true. The best person I dated was a guy who talked about how nice his ex was. He was still friends with her. We broke up because I was not ready for an emotionally intimate relationship. We are still friends.

ac247c087d0d11e2b45022000a1fb3cd_6.jpg

[ @ ] amyduggar Can I get an Amen?? I couldn't sleep last night so It was just some of my thoughts. Don't be afraid of change. 36min

[ @ ] mbunkley Nice. Thank you for this! 33min

[ @ ] amyduggar I hope this helps somebody besides myself :) 21min

[ @ ] amy_symons Thank you @amyduggar ! I needed that 18min

[ @ ] corriejoan Thank you! I needed this! 1min

I couldnt sleep... so I wrote it all out on my iphone... and posted it on the internet...

Totally normal...

Interesting, I was following him and it appears that he is gone...

eta - and it took all the pics we posted here and elsewhere on FJ with him. Darn... screen caps will have to be a part of my updates from now on to prevent this from happening.

I bet he wants to shake off any public scrutiny that being with Amy earned him. There's us snarking, and there's also Amy's leghumpers who were probably following him.

ac247c087d0d11e2b45022000a1fb3cd_6.jpg

I couldnt sleep... so I wrote it all out on my iphone... and posted it on the internet...

Totally normal...

It's correctly spelled and has decent grammar! Do you see JB & M? Public school > SOTDRT.

"Life" should be "lives," though.

Why does Amy Jordan pretend to be Amy Duggar? I get the "riding the famous baby-hoarders' coattails" because we'd ALL want to be associated with that train wreck if given the chance but man, how awkward it must be for her parents that she just chose her Uncle's last name while still living with mommy and daddy.

Why does Amy Jordan pretend to be Amy Duggar? I get the "riding the famous baby-hoarders' coattails" because we'd ALL want to be associated with that train wreck if given the chance but man, how awkward it must be for her parents that she just chose her Uncle's last name while still living with mommy and daddy.

From what I've read on here, her last name is Duggar since she was born out of wedlock, so she has kept her mothers maiden name even after she got married.

From what I've read on here, her last name is Duggar since she was born out of wedlock, so she has kept her mothers maiden name even after she got married.

Pretty sure she was always Jordan and it was only her mother whose surname changed from Duggar at the marriage.

a03518b6806a11e2a9ed22000a1fb773_6.jpg

[ @ ] amyduggar What a sweet surprise!! I love Johannah 2h

[ @ ] cassidybradley1 What a sweetie (: that would have made my day!!! 2h

[ @ ] koolkenzie7799 Johanna aww 2h

[ @ ] laxgirl707 awww i love Johanna 1h

[ @ ] hisprincess91 How cute!!!! 1h

[ @ ] karialissa Awwwwww! 1h

[ @ ] bri_reps_the_king Love her! 1h

[ @ ] tlilly13 Awwwwww!!!!! This is adorable!!! 1h

[ @ ] lekki_loo_doo_hoo she.is.so.cutttttte 1h

[ @ ] megantolson Awww so sweet! @amyduggar 60min

[ @ ] matthe_witzel11 Awwwww sweet Hannie! Love her! 41min

[ @ ] hayley_luvz_vball That's so cute!! How old is Johannah?? 41min

[ @ ] swifties1313 Awwwwwww!! So cute!!! :D 38min

[ @ ] hanner_direction Just to presh! 35min

[ @ ] lovealwaysleah_xoxo Awww how old is she now @amyduggar when does the show come back on 30min

[ @ ] shelby_woodward01 @hayley_luvz_vball I think she is 7. @lovealwaysleah_xoxo March 12 9pm I think 19min

[ @ ] lovealwaysleah_xoxo Thx @shelby_woodward01 15min

Hannie was allowed contact with the outside world? Grandma is allowed unsupervised excursions? FREE GRANDMA AND HANNIE!!!!!!!!!!! I wonder whats up with the periods. You have to intentionally do that...

I thought that was cute! I always think it's adorable when little kids text.

As far as the periods, how old is Hannie? I did that until I was probably 6 or 7 and figured out what a period actually is. She only did it for the first two messages, so it may be that she thinks it looks cool and "grown up" to use punctuation. I remember my sister overused punctuation in early elementary school because it was something that big kids did.

When you hit the space bar two times on iphones/other ipods, a period is automatically added. You can change the setting though, but Grandma Duggar hasn't, I would guess.

edited to clear up some wording

Regarding Amy's surname. Several months ago, I was reading the 19kac twop thread and someone over there posted one of Amy's tweets where she said that her surname is Duggar and that she wasn't using it for publicity.

Amy Duggar ‏@amyduggar

Everybody wonders why my last name is Duggar. Well I guess it's time to speak out. It isn't a publicity stunt.

Amy did release an album and perform under the name Amy Jordan. Different rumors about her last name have circulated over the years. People on twop had the theory that Amy was using Jordan as a stage name because Duggar isn't an attractive last name. I think that theory might be true. Amy was using Jordan in 2006 and 2007 before the Duggars got a regular show. I don't think we will ever know the whole story regarding her surname. Some of Amy's fans responded to the above tweet

I actually never put 2 and 2 together: that ur mom is Jim Bob's sister, not your dad. I just thought of it now that u mentioned!

Your mother's last name is Duggar so your last name is Duggar. Any further details aren't needed. People are rude enough to ask?

Oh, dear. What that rude to ask? I never thought about that. Sorry if it offended you, Amy.

I agree people are rude and need to stay out of people's business. It's your moms last name, enough said

I don't think it was rude for people to ask about Amy's surname. Her father Terry had some FB page where he talked about how he is Amy's dad and is married to Deanna, people might have been confused because of the surnames. I think Amy probably has some embarrassment because Terry and Deanna didn't marry until a few years ago. I also think she was teased about it growing up.

a03518b6806a11e2a9ed22000a1fb773_6.jpg

Awwwwwww thats adorable. Im suprised she is allowed to have contact with the outside world like that.

Its also proof that the younger Duggar kids can write, I often wondered how well the SOTDRT was working. This is probably as good as it gets though.

I wonder JB & M disapprove of Amy having taken (or been given) her mother's last name instead of her dad's. You know, because they're patriarchal as shit and here's their niece practising matrilineality in a way.

I thought that was cute! I always think it's adorable when little kids text.

As far as the periods, how old is Hannie? I did that until I was probably 6 or 7 and figured out what a period actually is. She only did it for the first two messages, so it may be that she thinks it looks cool and "grown up" to use punctuation. I remember my sister overused punctuation in early elementary school because it was something that big kids did.

I taught myself to read before I started school, and there was a kid in my grade 2 class who did this, much to my chagrin. He even put a period between his first name and last initial. I still remember asking him why. He replied, "Because my mom says that is how you're supposed to do it." Apparently, my reply ("Well, your mom is WRONG.") didn't go over well and he cried. My second grade teacher was such a B and I'm sure she yelled at me. I still remember the kid's name and everything, and I occasionally wonder if he still uses too much punctuation.

I wonder JB & M disapprove of Amy having taken (or been given) her mother's last name instead of her dad's. You know, because they're patriarchal as shit and here's their niece practising matrilineality in a way.

Perhaps Amys mom wants a different legacy the Jim Bob for the family name.

Archived